UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

Hello, I really need some advice!
I have severe eczema, pretty much all over my body save the palms of my hands and my feet. It's manageable most of the time but I get very bad flare ups.
What I have noticed is that I've started getting very very itchy all over my body after sex. I don't know if it could be related to the orgasms that I have and a release of hormones or something else, does anyone else have this problem?
Afterwards I literally want to scratch my skin off all over. And I don't wanna have to give up sex!
Ash

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2011

It's so comforting to know that I am not the only one who experiences this. I think it has something to do with excitement. Like when you stress, you itch. When your excited, you itch. Honestly I never thought about that until just now.....the excitement part LOL. But yea, that might have a lot to do with it.
Beki wrote:
Hello, I really need some advice!
I have severe eczema, pretty much all over my body save the palms of my hands and my feet. It's manageable most of the time but I get very bad flare ups.
What I have noticed is that I've started getting very very itchy all over my body after sex. I don't know if it could be related to the orgasms that I have and a release of hormones or something else, does anyone else have this problem?
Afterwards I literally want to scratch my skin off all over. And I don't wanna have to give up sex!
bridgette

Boone, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2011

hey,
so i have horrible excema on my legs, and lately its main flare up spot is behind my knee, I have itched it so much that it has become covered and scabs, but it is so hard to stop. Anyways, lately I have been using all of my self control and I wont itch for a day or two, and then when I after this break, I get an orgasmic feeling. I dont know what it is, and I was wondering if anybody had ever experienced this? I know you said you had flare ups after sex, but maybe this happened too...?
Try this for week

Cumberland, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2011

Stop eating wheat a week, and Dairy product, Let me know
sam

Macon, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

i thought it was because of sweat...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Eczema Forum right now

Search the Eczema Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Steroids Found In OSAS (Intensive Body Lotion W... (Mar '08) 23 hr eczema child 43
I found a NEW treatment for eczema! It is worki... (Sep '11) Apr 15 steve 23
My eczema was cured- A story from a 14 year old... (Jun '06) Apr 10 Gabrielle 219
Eczema Treatment (Aug '06) Apr 8 celine 248
Fast Cure for Serious Eczema (Dec '08) Apr 5 Tim 21
How long does the shot last? (May '09) Apr 3 Eddie 33
i have extremely severe eczema EVERYWHERE (Dec '06) Mar 31 Mandy 186
•••
•••
•••
•••