back of scalp itches all the time wit...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sam

Auckland, New Zealand

#25 Jul 23, 2011
I have the same problem and was told to avoid foods with yeast in them, I have found that when I tried this I did get relief but I do have to say some food habits are hard to break.
Rosie

New York, NY

#26 Nov 4, 2011
I began having severe reactions to most other shampoos and conditioners. My dermatologist did some patch testing with Made From Earth's Tea & Protein Shampoo and my skin is so sensitive to many ingredients in just about everything. I am very sensitive to smells as well and this one was not so strong. I was hesitant because tea tree oil can be pretty pungent but it was actually quite pleasant. The Made from Earth products are fabulous. I honestly didn't know what I was going to do when I found their shampoo and conditioner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eczema Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evening primrose plus flax seed oil supplements... (Jan '10) Jul 2 2234yaya 29
Help-new May '17 Julie 1
My eczema was cured- A story from a 14 year old... (Jun '06) May '17 Justmeinak 266
I give up (Jan '09) Apr '17 Kat 16
i have extremely severe eczema EVERYWHERE (Dec '06) Apr '17 Kat 194
Is there a cure for eczema? (Mar '12) Apr '17 Theyna313 42
my 5-yr old scrotum eczema is cured (Aug '10) Apr '17 Hdv 4
More from around the web