Comments
141 - 160 of 229 Comments Last updated Thursday Aug 28
caitlin

Liverpool, UK

#151 Feb 20, 2013
im 10 an i have eczma, its all over my arms and face. i cant show my arms and i have to wear a scarf all the time because its so bad :( nothing works for me..i wish eczema could just dissapear overnight but that ant happen..i the summer i wear thick jumpers..i feel like a monster as the children at school pick on me because of my skin :(
Angi

Concord, CA

#152 Feb 24, 2013
There IS a cure for eczema. It's called the GAPS diet! It stands for Gut and Psychology Diet. Get the book. Many have been cured through this diet. The book is by Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride.
anonymous

London, UK

#153 Feb 24, 2013
Brett, don't get your hopes up. There is no cure. This forum would not even exist if there was. Some people here have given good advice from personal experience. That is the best you can do for your son. Soak in the bath, moisturize, control the itch, and medical treatment when severe. I have treated TONS of patients with eczema and it is frustrating for the parents as well as the physician. The good news is that so far we have always been able to control it until they either outgrow it or it becomes much milder as they get older. Good luck.

There is nothing impossible for the Lord and there's a cure for everything whether its been discovered or not.
Ms Taylor

Richmond, CA

#154 Feb 25, 2013
I surely know what many of you are going through. My oldest daughter had eczema as a small child. None of the creams, meds worked for her so I decided to use "mother wit" passed on by those who had been through it. I first made sure clothes and detergents, starches and body ointments were not the culprit. These are the silent causes of irritation. Then I stopped letting her bathe with tap water that have been heavily treated with chemicals for our "safety." I bought spring water and used that for bathing her clearing up 90% of her eczema. The last 10% was my daughter moving away from chemical companies (ours is Chevron)and it was gone. When she moved back into the area the eczema returned. Go figure. She relocated away from the area that had a higher concentration of toxins and again the eczema is gone.
meabh

Cork, Ireland

#155 Mar 3, 2013
Ive had it since i was born and yes, it is really irritating :( Ive just turned 13 and summers on the way and im sick of being stuck in my pants and all my friends are in shorts and t-shirts :/ Thankfully it only affects my arms and legs so I know theres people worse off than me.. but nothing seems to work :(

Since: Mar 13

North Battleford, Canada

#156 Mar 7, 2013
I know that this is an old post but I am replying anyway. I have just started using this product on my really dry skin. I don't even compare it to what people suffer with eczema. But it have done wonders on my skin. So I recommend my friends just give it a try on the children that suffer from eczema. It could hurt to try its all natural and not expensive. So the outcome was that there eczema is cleared . The have not stop using these two products . Needless to say I'm now selling it because I believe in it. If you would like more information just reply.

Since: Mar 13

North Battleford, Canada

#157 Mar 7, 2013
I know this is an old post, but I'm replying anyway. I have been using this product on my very dry skin due to our cold winters. I don' t compare it to what people go through with eczema, but it has done wonders for my skin.So I recommended it to my friends that have children that suffer from eczema. It couldn't hurt to try , it's all natural and not expensive. So the outcome was that their eczema is clear. They have not stop using these two products. Needless to say I'm now selling it because I believe in it. If you would like more information just reply. Sorry for the double post didn't proof read before posting first one.
Corey McBride

Saint Paul, MN

#158 Mar 10, 2013
For me, the cure to eczema is diet. I have had eczema on my hands my entire adult life, I'm now 25. My point is that I'm not going through any hormonal changes like the threads creator at 14 may be going through. I increased the fat content of my diet to cover about 70% of my calories. I removed milk,(I consume large amounts of fermented milk products, cheese, yogurt). I also reduced my grain consumption. Mark's Daily Apple is a good place to start, that diet seems to be the most accurate in terms of what ancient humans ate. Also Weston Price's book, Nutrition and Physical Degeneration.
It is so amazing to look at my hands and not see little blisters and cracked/swollen skin. They look quite aged though, very wrinkled haha. Gives them Character. That is my story, good luck everyone. You can email me at mcbr0101@gmail.com
Jenny

Dubai, UAE

#159 Mar 11, 2013
I have this eczema since I was months and it still exists! I can't even wear short dresses or sleeveless shirt and it's really horrible for a teenage like me... I'm pretty sure no one can understand the pain except for the ones who have experienced it... Even I parties I have to wear a jacket with a dress and skinny leggings to cover the skin =( I really feel so stupid when my friends go like take off the jacket I don't wanna tell them I have eczema to avoid unnecessary comments.. As being a girl I feel jealous of others when I see them wearing what they like without being ashamed of their skin and the reason of ruining my life sometimes I feel like I want to die at this moment ... Now it's all over my body even between the fingers except the face... I'm looking forward for Any way to get rid of this disease that I'm suffering ='(
liberty

Barrowford, UK

#160 Mar 13, 2013
i have eczema all over my body it's horrible i am currently 13 but here is a little tip that helps me go to your local pharmacy and buy a bottle of almond oil put some on your finger and rub it over the affected area its not to greasy either after a week or so it should start to clear up hope it works i know how horrible eczema is i have had it since i was a baby
liberty

Barrowford, UK

#161 Mar 13, 2013
Jenny wrote:
I have this eczema since I was months and it still exists! I can't even wear short dresses or sleeveless shirt and it's really horrible for a teenage like me... I'm pretty sure no one can understand the pain except for the ones who have experienced it... Even I parties I have to wear a jacket with a dress and skinny leggings to cover the skin =( I really feel so stupid when my friends go like take off the jacket I don't wanna tell them I have eczema to avoid unnecessary comments.. As being a girl I feel jealous of others when I see them wearing what they like without being ashamed of their skin and the reason of ruining my life sometimes I feel like I want to die at this moment ... Now it's all over my body even between the fingers except the face... I'm looking forward for Any way to get rid of this disease that I'm suffering ='(
yes i agree
RedPatches of BurningItch

Regents Park, Australia

#162 Apr 8, 2013
Hey guys, it has been discovered what has been aggravating our skin/eczema all these years instead of naturally healing. It is the steroids in our eczema creams that give temporal relief but ends up spreading the eczema, redness, patches to other parts of the body.

Seriously, how can an itch on the hand, arm or legs eventually spread to your face? Our skin in one massive organ. What you apply to your skin, affects it everywhere else. Sadly, what has happened is that our skin has become addicted to such steroids (betamethazone, Corticosteroid etc) that we need to up the potency every so often. We get relief like a junkie when its applied, but after a few days, it comes back worse until you apply more. And the vicious cycle continues.

The only way to heal 100% is to withdraw. It is going to be a hard road, but it is the only road. Don't let big pharma fool you into experimenting new chemicals onto your body.

There are support groups and bloggers out there who standby this discovery. Thousands have healed. You can get more information from the International Topical Steroid Addiction Network ( itsan.org ) or its google support group.
refiloe majafe

Europe

#163 Apr 17, 2013
Am 21 years old en I have eczema I dnt knw what to do to my self cause is been years,people please help me doctors tried their best but nothing happened please help me.
Rudy Palacios

Austin, TX

#164 Apr 17, 2013
Esme wrote:
thanks for this, I have a six year old daughter that has eczema, ill try out these suggestions with her. I feel bad that I cant do much about it, and shes starting to be embarrassed about it
Just stop giving your child dairy. It'll clear up in no time. Especially that lactose in milk. It's ultra potent in lactose
Forever Yours

United States

#165 Apr 18, 2013
Jenny wrote:
have you tried uv light treatment ? Something as simple as a tanning bed helps mine so much . It dries it up and really fades it away .
Una

Wexford, Ireland

#166 Apr 20, 2013
Jessica,
I am so impressed by your post!
I am a dermatology Nurse working in Ireland and I see people with severe eczema every day! I agree completely with the advice you gave, as I preach the same thing every day. If all my patients followed your tips I would have a much easier job xxx
Zain

UK

#167 Apr 21, 2013
Thanks for the ideas! I'm 18 and in my final year of 6th form and from the stress of my revising for my exams its setting off my eczema pretty bad, again. I've got it in the exact same places as you but also on my back where its the worst. But yeah I'll try these suggestions and thanks again!
Shona

Dubai, UAE

#168 Apr 22, 2013
Try homeopathy my daughter is three and has e ceczema they treat the problem from within it works
Thank You

Pasadena, TX

#169 Apr 23, 2013
Hi I've had eczema for two and a half years I had tryed my best to stop scraching but lets hope your tips work on me because im 13 and have it around my "JUNK" this will improve my confidence angain thank you
jade

UK

#171 May 3, 2013
Hi I'm Jade I'm 13 years old I've had eczema for my whole life I get really scared when I go out and about because I don't know if someone is going to look at me. I thought you might want ti try this out ti clear your skin homemade soup this is the one to make pure chicken, bag of frozen vegetables, and carrots. Cook it in a slow cooker. It may not taste nice but it is worth it a lot. I've still got eczema but it doesn't stop me from helping other people in the world with the same causes and even worse than me. The best thing to do apply creams and eat a healthy diet.
Thanks x

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eczema Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eczema Free Forever Review: Released to Natural... (Apr '13) Sat adam2014 7
ciclosporine - is anyone on this? (Apr '09) Aug 29 Ellieg 9
Eczema finally cleared up! Aug 28 james caurnie soap 3
Fast Cure for Serious Eczema (Dec '08) Aug 12 Lily 24
What Eczema Treatments Have You Tried And Found... (Sep '09) Aug 4 Me I 12
Is there a cure for eczema? (Mar '12) Jul '14 King 29
i have extremely severe eczema EVERYWHERE (Dec '06) Jul '14 Alicia 190
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••