First Prev
of 9
Next Last
jimmy anderson

UK

#1 Feb 18, 2006
hello i used to have eczema on the eyelids and used cortisone cream and it has mostly gone away but 1 year later my eyelid has became wrinkled and often becomes red but no swollen. do anyone know of a cure to get rid of the qwrinkles so it looks normal again. thanks to anyone
Jasone

London, UK

#2 Jun 7, 2006
Dear Sir/Madam
Could you please help me, I have eczema on my eyelids and it is very itchy. How can I treat it and is there any natural treatment.
Looking forward to hearing from you
Yours sencerely

Jasone Idigoras
Infants Eczema

Edinburgh, UK

#3 Jun 16, 2006
Wrinkles can be an after effect of eczema as you are constantly touching your skin and rubbing it with moisturiser etc.

There are a number of tips on my site, www.infantseczema.com that work for me. Generally Betnovate works well, despite that fact you are not supposed to put it near your eyes.
DBeth

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Jun 28, 2006
I recommended a product to a friend of mine who had eczema on her eyelids and she called it a miracle. It's called Soothing calendula salve and is made by a company called Healing Anthropology. It's the same stuff that got rid of my eczema and it's 100% natural. It truly is too, I read the ingredients and there's nothing synthetic. I hope this works for you too!
Jasone wrote:
Dear Sir/Madam
Could you please help me, I have eczema on my eyelids and it is very itchy. How can I treat it and is there any natural treatment.
Looking forward to hearing from you
Yours sencerely
Jasone Idigoras
lar

Bethesda, MD

#7 Nov 3, 2006
dont do it wrote:
<quoted text>
DON'T GO TO THE XANGO WEBSITE - THIS IS A MALICIOUS SITE THAT WILL INSTALL SPYWARE TO YOUR PC, WHICH CAN NOT BE REMOVED!!!!!!!!!!
I think you are thinking about XangA, not XangO. Though I won't promise that Xango isn't a threat, it is the Xanga site that has a bad wrap for spyware.
ann1

Gilbert, AZ

#8 Nov 13, 2006
DBeth wrote:
I recommended a product to a friend of mine who had eczema on her eyelids and she called it a miracle. It's called Soothing calendula salve and is made by a company called Healing Anthropology. It's the same stuff that got rid of my eczema and it's 100% natural. It truly is too, I read the ingredients and there's nothing synthetic. I hope this works for you too!
<quoted text>
I tried that calendula salve and the eczema on my face and elbows is gone! Thank you for your advice.
Yazzle

Brisbane, Australia

#9 Sep 18, 2007
ann1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried that calendula salve and the eczema on my face and elbows is gone! Thank you for your advice.
Bizarrely enough I think it is a product WITH Calendula which caused my eyelid eczema!!!
Muslimshah

United States

#10 Sep 19, 2007
Try xcel so. Ita natural, safe and effective alternative to steriods and dangerous bacterial cultures. Do visit xcel-n.com
jimmy anderson wrote:
hello i used to have eczema on the eyelids and used cortisone cream and it has mostly gone away but 1 year later my eyelid has became wrinkled and often becomes red but no swollen. do anyone know of a cure to get rid of the qwrinkles so it looks normal again. thanks to anyone

Since: Apr 07

Hastings

#11 Sep 20, 2007
Please be very careful about what you put on your face and eyelids. My granddaughter was prescribed a cream but her physician warned against putting it on her face. The skin needs to be kept moisturized and perhaps a little grease that will not hurt your eyes, but seal the moisture in, would help.
http://www.fromtots2teens.com/eczematreatment...
Lisa

Hartford, CT

#12 Oct 8, 2007
Ask your doctor about Elidel. You can use it on your face. It was prescribed for me after I had my first outbreak on my eyelids at age 26. It was so severe it became infected. It works but it burns like crazy, to the point you cannot open your eyes for awhile after applying it. But its the only thing that actually takes it away quickly and stops the itching.

I have used all kids of hydro cortisone creams and atopical prescribed creams and they only seem to help if I apply them constantly. By contantly I mean even waking up in the middle of the night to apply them.

If you can deal with the burning of Elidel I think you should try it.

Good luck.
VANESSA

United States

#13 Oct 10, 2007
I HAVE ECZEMA ON MY EYELIDS AND I FOUND SOMETHING THAT WORKS FOR ME. I'VE TRIED A LOT OF OVER-THE-COUNTER CREAMS AND EVEN CALENDULA SALVE, NONE OF IT WORKED FOR ME. MY HUSBAND GAVE ME THE IDEA OF PUTTING MY LIP BALM ON MY EYE LIDS. THE ONLY BRAND THAT WORKS FOR ME IS "BURT'S BEES HONEY LIP BALM". IT'S ALL NATURAL. I NO LONGER HAVE TO SCRATCH DEAD SKIN OFF MY EYELIDS, WHICH I WAS DOING ABOUT THREE TIMES A DAY.
Stephanie

Overland Park, KS

#14 Oct 16, 2007
I bought the calendula salve from a store online and it has REALLY helped the skin on my eye lids and about everywhere else. This one is totally chemical free and has neem oil in it, which is something else I had read about. I got it at carenonline.com but I haven't checked to see if you can get it at the health food stores.
Barb

Pittsburgh, PA

#15 Nov 30, 2007
I have eczema on my eyelids and found that hemp lotion stops the itching. I tried by chance one day and the itching stopped immediately. It hasn't cured the eczema, but has made it easier to live with.
SherlockHomes

Oakdale, CA

#16 Dec 6, 2007
I guess it's just a coincidence you and the company you are touting are located in Phoenix, AZ?
DBeth wrote:
<quoted text>
SherlockHomes

Oakdale, CA

#17 Dec 6, 2007
ann1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my GOD! You're from Phoenix too! What a coincidence!!! You gals might all be friends and not even know it!!!!

(shame on you Sabrina)
Msmith

Ridgefield, CT

#18 Mar 6, 2008
I could not wear makeup on my eyes for 2 yrs because the eczema made me so sensitive to everything. It was so itchy and it hurt. I had visited several dermatologists and had prsecription medicines prescribed.

Finally, I tried Burt's Bees Royal Jelly Eye Cream. It has been 2 yrs and I have not had eczema on my eyelids. I can wear makeup. I can't skip a day or the sensitive eyelids begin aain.

Try it. It is the best thing I ever encountered.
My Name is CJ

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#19 Apr 22, 2008
Look everyone, you should go to the doctor. that is stupid to be putting all kinds of creams on your eyelids. Theres only like less than a centimeter between the eyeball and the eyelid and you people are talking about putting all kinds of things that could have chemicals in them on your eyes. I wouldnt trust anything a doctor doesnt tell me when messing with the eyes, you could go blind if it seeps into the skin and on your eyeball. think about it.
My Name is CJ

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#20 Apr 22, 2008
in fact, this entire discussion by everybody is like one big commercial. Who knows who is telling the truth and who is just here to promote their product
AMS

Ottawa, Canada

#21 May 2, 2008
CJ,
I think that with any product you approach it with caution (esp. in this sensitive area) and it sounds like most of these products are available in a pharmacy where you can get advice from the pharmacist there.
This thread was very infomative. I also suffer from eczema on my eyelids and will definitely look into some of these products with the help of my pharmacist.
Thanks everyone for your help.
SJM

Omaha, NE

#22 May 12, 2008
Hi CJ-- Unless you have some great alternative doctor that has a clue about eczema on eyelids- please don't stifle other's attempts to inform-- my doctor's have recommended everything from Mineral Oil, vaseline to Fluticisone (one doctor suggested this be applied 3 times a day), to Hydrocortisone-- to other very potent steriodal creams- which I have heard can cause cateracts- another suggested Burt's Bees which has essential Oils in it that will burn your eyes out.
My Name is CJ wrote:
Look everyone, you should go to the doctor. that is stupid to be putting all kinds of creams on your eyelids. Theres only like less than a centimeter between the eyeball and the eyelid and you people are talking about putting all kinds of things that could have chemicals in them on your eyes. I wouldnt trust anything a doctor doesnt tell me when messing with the eyes, you could go blind if it seeps into the skin and on your eyeball. think about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eczema Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ear Eczema HELP! (Dec '09) 8 hr Acroutha 75
Eczema treatment plan: Very effective (Jan '07) Dec 15 angie 61
Fast Cure for Serious Eczema (Dec '08) Dec 14 RPMONEY 27
What Eczema Treatments Have You Tried And Found... (Sep '09) Dec 14 RPMONEY 16
Organic Eczema Treatment Dec 9 HubblesMom 1
Itchy blistery toe Dec 9 suzykue 1
Slexir Dec 4 Hofmann81 1
More from around the web