I found a NEW treatment for eczema! I...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Adele

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#26 Feb 2, 2014
Glad to find this blog, got so many treatment to try, btw, really, the doctors are useless!
they keep providing expensive cream that wont give any effect..I will definitely try the turmeric..thanks,
I just don't care anymore, I have suffered this disease my entire life, as a lady, it destroy my confident, it's like a curse..
I have tried a lot, from cream to moisturizer, bathing products, expensive to the cheapest, following the diet instructions, nothing really works, I dont give a damn on what not to eat anymore, i just eat everything, no difference anyway..I dont consume any medicine or taking steriod like my other eczema friend,I just don't trust chemical
Currently,I just know that any skin disease are related to digestion system, so I tried to improve, consume virgin coconut oil n olive oil in,my diet, seem to help a little bit, but for sure, it need consistency..
Mr Mo

Bethlehem, PA

#27 Mar 18, 2014
I use organic coconut oil..My flare ups are on my feet..when I feel the urge to scratch I run hot water on my feet..it sounds crazy but it works..i get the same feeling as if i scratched without tearing my skin open..then let air dry and apply coconut oil..has been helping me reduce big time on scratching..
steve

Roanoke, VA

#28 Apr 15, 2014
mogene wrote:
for the last 4 years i have had terrible bouts of eczema and dyshydrotic eczema and generalized eczema. once a flair starts it becomes terrible!! i have tried everything and i know some of the triggers. i have found it is mostly diet related and life style related however once a flare starts then it is a cascade and gets worse. I am a doctor and i doubt most everything without trying it first. So i have tried everything and i can tell you what really works! i am not promoting anything i am only posting here to see if anyone here has had similar experience and has had results so i can get more specific on my regimin.
i had tried steroids and h2 blockers which do help but the side effects of steroids are terrible-hair loss and pimples .
i was taking CISSUS- a natural supplement , and taking for a shoulder injury
high dose VITAMIN A
DHEA- 12.5mg-25mg a day
so once i started taking these my eczema improved DRAMATICALLY!! and RESOLVED QUICKLY!
once again
VITAMIN A-5-10,000 units/day
DHEA-12.5-25mg /day
CISSUS-3,000-5000mg /day
ANYONE ELSE TRIED THIS COMBINATION? IF NOT PLEASE TRY AND LET ME KNOW !
ok I have been taking men's one a day vitaman. Eczema is clearing up. Had it for years and tried alot. Take 13$ and get yourself 220 days of treatment. So 26$ a year gets ya straight. Hope this helps
Sushma

Düsseldorf, Germany

#32 Apr 27, 2014
Yes, turmeric was the answer for my son too! Blogged about it www.atopicdermatitisnaturecure.blogspot.com
keith

Cibolo, TX

#33 Apr 28, 2014
My 2 year old suffered from eczema since he was born. We literally tried everything on the market to help him stop itching. One of my friends told me to start giving him Goyin, since that was the only thing that worked for her daughter. It is a completely organic compound of superfruits. It completely cleared up within one week and hasn’t returned. You can get it from www.genesispuresa.com
Neill

Bandung, Indonesia

#34 May 1, 2014
Eczema is a term of one condition that the skin is irritated, itchy, inflamed, and even broken skin. It is also referred to as atopic dermatitis, the term for broad range of skin condition that generally manifest as chronically inflamed and extremely skin.

Atopic dermatitis begins at any age, but this is not common. 90% of individuals who suffer from atopic dermatitis develop the disorder before 5 years of age. Eczema commonly seen in infants and children.

The bothersome thing of eczema during evening and nighttime, causing disruptions to sleep.

The appearance of Eczema is dry and prone to become scaly rather than wet and encrusted.

The skin sores are dry and red, and may be opened by persistent itching, and also by unconsciously scratching during bedtime.

Irritation and opening of sores may easily lead to infect+ion and scarring, which results in long term physicals. Scary!!! For those who really care about their skin conditions.

Find out of How to Reveal the Amazing Secrets in Removing the Scarring PERMANENTLY!!!>>>> >goo.gl/Zq3hmV
Meee

United States

#36 Mar 11, 2015
Med wrote:
No medication will help. The only thing you can do is relax, meditate and not scratch. The only cure is not scratching. Sorry, but there are no miracle meds. It is a shitty condition you are stick with. You must stop scratching. You've become addicted to the scratching. It almost feels orgasmic. You must stop. It is the only way to rid yourself of this terrible affliction.
That is so wrong. I put retinol on my eczema and it makes it feel better almost immediately where prescription medication doesn't work anymore. My skin heals too. I use it twice a day. If I don't, my skin turns red and breaks open whether touched or not.
Clairvaux

Cape Town, South Africa

#37 Mar 29, 2015
mogene wrote:
for the last 4 years i have had terrible bouts of eczema and dyshydrotic eczema and generalized eczema. once a flair starts it becomes terrible!! i have tried everything and i know some of the triggers. i have found it is mostly diet related and life style related however once a flare starts then it is a cascade and gets worse. I am a doctor and i doubt most everything without trying it first. So i have tried everything and i can tell you what really works! i am not promoting anything i am only posting here to see if anyone here has had similar experience and has had results so i can get more specific on my regimin.
i had tried steroids and h2 blockers which do help but the side effects of steroids are terrible-hair loss and pimples .
i was taking CISSUS- a natural supplement , and taking for a shoulder injury
high dose VITAMIN A
DHEA- 12.5mg-25mg a day
so once i started taking these my eczema improved DRAMATICALLY!! and RESOLVED QUICKLY!
once again
VITAMIN A-5-10,000 units/day
DHEA-12.5-25mg /day
CISSUS-3,000-5000mg /day
ANYONE ELSE TRIED THIS COMBINATION? IF NOT PLEASE TRY AND LET ME KNOW !
Hey doc. I am currently going thru topical steroids withdrawal symptoms. I.e. Severe red and inflamed skin, fatigue, oozing (not all the time), swollen lymph nodes. I really do not want to go back on steroids, do you think that DHEA could help me?
Anony

New Orleans, LA

#41 May 13, 2015
So I have started my TSW (topical steroid withdrawal) journey and my skin has cleared by 85%. I am now 17 months in. If you are using steriods they are doing no good. Please google topical steriod withdrawal...it's soooo rough in the beginning but once you pass that stage everything gets better.
Anony

New Orleans, LA

#42 May 13, 2015
Clairvaux wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey doc. I am currently going thru topical steroids withdrawal symptoms. I.e. Severe red and inflamed skin, fatigue, oozing (not all the time), swollen lymph nodes. I really do not want to go back on steroids, do you think that DHEA could help me?
I experienced everything including edema in my feet. You'll just have to let your body do its thing. I know it's awful but trust me you'll be happy you didn't go back to steroids.
chichi

Montréal, Canada

#43 Tuesday Aug 4
Hi Mogene,
I'm just wondering if the DHEA is still working for you?
I ordered some and am hoping it will clear my eczema!
Thanks,
Sophie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eczema Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cure for Atopic Eczema (Jan '10) Aug 29 Anonymous 38
Eczema and birth control (Mar '12) Aug 26 Babygirl 9
eczema and depression Aug 25 Anonymous 3
The ocean did WONDERS for sons eczema!!! (Aug '08) Aug 22 masonsdad 42
My eczema was cured- A story from a 14 year old... (Jun '06) Aug 21 Naznine Qureshi 251
Possible solution for eczema sufferers Aug 21 cdarcy 1
eczema on both hands Aug 21 cdarcy 6
More from around the web