I found a NEW treatment for eczema! It is working for me!

Posted in the Eczema Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 23 of23
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Adele

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Glad to find this blog, got so many treatment to try, btw, really, the doctors are useless!
they keep providing expensive cream that wont give any effect..I will definitely try the turmeric..thanks,
I just don't care anymore, I have suffered this disease my entire life, as a lady, it destroy my confident, it's like a curse..
I have tried a lot, from cream to moisturizer, bathing products, expensive to the cheapest, following the diet instructions, nothing really works, I dont give a damn on what not to eat anymore, i just eat everything, no difference anyway..I dont consume any medicine or taking steriod like my other eczema friend,I just don't trust chemical
Currently,I just know that any skin disease are related to digestion system, so I tried to improve, consume virgin coconut oil n olive oil in,my diet, seem to help a little bit, but for sure, it need consistency..
Mr Mo

Northampton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

I use organic coconut oil..My flare ups are on my feet..when I feel the urge to scratch I run hot water on my feet..it sounds crazy but it works..i get the same feeling as if i scratched without tearing my skin open..then let air dry and apply coconut oil..has been helping me reduce big time on scratching..
steve

Lynchburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Apr 15

mogene wrote:
for the last 4 years i have had terrible bouts of eczema and dyshydrotic eczema and generalized eczema. once a flair starts it becomes terrible!! i have tried everything and i know some of the triggers. i have found it is mostly diet related and life style related however once a flare starts then it is a cascade and gets worse. I am a doctor and i doubt most everything without trying it first. So i have tried everything and i can tell you what really works! i am not promoting anything i am only posting here to see if anyone here has had similar experience and has had results so i can get more specific on my regimin.
i had tried steroids and h2 blockers which do help but the side effects of steroids are terrible-hair loss and pimples .
i was taking CISSUS- a natural supplement , and taking for a shoulder injury
high dose VITAMIN A
DHEA- 12.5mg-25mg a day
so once i started taking these my eczema improved DRAMATICALLY!! and RESOLVED QUICKLY!
once again
VITAMIN A-5-10,000 units/day
DHEA-12.5-25mg /day
CISSUS-3,000-5000mg /day
ANYONE ELSE TRIED THIS COMBINATION? IF NOT PLEASE TRY AND LET ME KNOW !
ok I have been taking men's one a day vitaman. Eczema is clearing up. Had it for years and tried alot. Take 13$ and get yourself 220 days of treatment. So 26$ a year gets ya straight. Hope this helps

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 23 of23
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Eczema Forum right now

Search the Eczema Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
I give up (Jan '09) 4 hr Metoo 14
weeping eczema on feet 10 hr Sarah anon 2
Steroids Found In OSAS (Intensive Body Lotion W... (Mar '08) Fri eczema child 43
My eczema was cured- A story from a 14 year old... (Jun '06) Apr 10 Gabrielle 219
Eczema Treatment (Aug '06) Apr 8 celine 248
Fast Cure for Serious Eczema (Dec '08) Apr 5 Tim 21
How long does the shot last? (May '09) Apr 3 Eddie 33
•••
•••
•••
•••