The simple Cure for Eczema and all ot...

The simple Cure for Eczema and all other diseases. What the FDA keeps from YOU!

Posted in the Eczema Forum

The simple Cure for Eczma

Abbotsford, Canada

#1 Apr 20, 2007
NOTE: For those of you in a big hurry please read this and not ignore it because it's long. This is the best information you will come across on the internet.

It's free and will change your life FOREVER if you put it into practice.

Hello i'm hoping alot of people will read this with an open mind, not judge it, but excersize it.

Imagine if everyone was healthy? The FDA would go bankrupt, multi-trillion dollar industry. BANKRUPT.

I've been in pain for far too long with eczema and acne, ruined my life for over 8 years. do you want this to be you? Going to doctors once a month to get more "drugs" to help with your "Dis-Ease" that YOUR creating with what you eat?

Don't rely on cutting out 1 or 2 things, or going easy on some "harsh" foods that you "should" be able to handle. Leave them alone.

Who cares if you don't eat "normal" you will have your life back. That's what matters right?

Acne, Ezcema, all dis-eases..etc don't just go away, they will haunt you forever unless you take action.

So here goes....

The "Cure" for eczema is simple, as for ALL "Dis-eases". You're body is simply too acidic, you're polluted, literally.

You have been purposely sickened by pharmecutical and food companies in order for them to profit off of your sickness and yes, even DEATH, they profit off of EVERYTHING bad that happens to YOU!

How many times have you been sick and the doctor says OK Mr. JD, you've got the flu so the best thing to do is to avoid dairy products and any solids etc, right?

Why? Because Dairy products, MEAT, Yeast and especially corn products are EXTREMLY ACIDIC and they will kill you, all of these foods are like CANCER themselves.

It's a slow death, along with those foods you also need to avoid Coffee, Tea, smokes, alcohol, ALL DRUGS.

In order to maintain proper health you NEED to ALKALIZE YOUR BODY with vegetable drinks - naturally juiced/blended.

If you're experiencing symptoms of any sort of dis-ease, such foods as healthy as apples or bananas can actually hurt you severly if your body is out of balance.

The sugar content is just too high. All sugar content is Acid-Forming even the "good" kind.

symptoms such as eczema, acne, stomach aches, headaches MS symptoms are all minor signs of something serious about to happen in the coming years.

Such as more serious diseases or cancer which will inevitably take your life, if you don't wake up and do something about you're problems now.

your body is talking to you with these dis-ease like symptoms, LISTEN to it, or pay for it, with your life.

ALL ECZEMA IS, IS ACIDS LEAKING THROUGH YOUR SKIN because all means of getting rid of toxins have been over burdoned, your body must do this in order for survival..

Please Don't use creams or drugs to cover the symptoms, your body is hurt, treat the problem that's causing the symptoms....

GOOGLE SEARCH "pH Miracle" Created by DR, Robert Young. Thats where I get this information from, it changed my life I hope it goes yours...

Abbotsford, Canada

#2 Apr 20, 2007
Hmm, wrong name. That's me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eczema Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eczema flare up made worse by showering (Aug '13) Oct 20 Yvonne 6
eczema on eyelids (Feb '06) Oct 17 vangrrl 175
Eczema treatment success! many tried mini reviews (Aug '12) Oct 5 Robin 6
How long does the shot last? (May '09) Oct 4 ELENANN9e 45
Eczema treatment plan: Very effective (Jan '07) Oct 4 Grammerpolice 67
dyshidrotic eczema/pompholyx cured Oct 3 samshands 1
Cure for Atopic Eczema (Jan '10) Oct 2 Martha 42
More from around the web