How to get rid of itching eczema

How to get rid of itching eczema

There are 2 comments on the Tips and Answers story from Mar 26, 2008, titled How to get rid of itching eczema. In it, Tips and Answers reports that:

Filed under: Health by author How to get rid of itching eczema and which remedies for eczema really work when it comes to eczema, you just wish someone could give you the answers to all your questions. via Tips and Answers

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tips and Answers.

Geri

Honolulu, HI

#1 Nov 17, 2008
Everywhere itches, from my whole entire, under and around my boobies, my whole stomach area. We dont have bed bugs, we've been using the same soap brand (Irish Spring) and detergent well two kinds, Xtra and Purex, but only noe this is happening...well, its been about two weeks...i get really itching when hot...Could it be a bad case of never ending heat rash?
Emily

London, UK

#2 Jun 4, 2013
Hi I hve it 2 I have been having it since I was a baby it was all over my legs and my arms but then I went to thins shop in south all broadway. And it is a Chinese shop they gem me this thing to wash and to cream and it took all of my excema away before I was going swimming

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eczema Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The ocean did WONDERS for sons eczema!!! (Aug '08) Jun 21 Juneja 45
Is there a cure for eczema? (Mar '12) Jun 19 markeds 37
Ear Eczema HELP! (Dec '09) Jun 19 Gemma 83
Evening primrose plus flax seed oil supplements... (Jan '10) Jun 16 Sandy Bressette 29
Gator Balm Jun 16 njhilltop23 1
Poll What Eczema Treatments Have You Tried And Found... (Sep '09) Jun 6 jennywren 20
My eczema was cured- A story from a 14 year old... (Jun '06) Jun 4 Monty 260
More from around the web