Carley's Clear and Smooth - The best ...

Carley's Clear and Smooth - The best treatment I have found for eczema

Posted in the Eczema Forum

Linda Hohns

United States

#1 May 15, 2011
I tried a product from a company I have come to love, Carley's Clear and Smooth ( https://www.clearandsmoothskin.com/index.php ) or on eBay.

May 10-year-old daughter had a terrible skin problem that has been resistant to many treatments. She would get wart-like bumps along with a constantly itchy skin rash that would redden, swell, and scale. I have been buying skin care products from this company many years, and upon my last order noticed they had an eczema treatment.

I contacted Steve, the owner, and inquired about the product. He answered all of my questions and felt that it would be good to try on my daughter's problem.
Well, my daughter started using the eczema lotion. It's amazing. Literally within a handful of treatments, her 1+ year problem was gone. In fact, Steve wrote to inquire how it had worked and I had to admit that she had not complained for so long that I had literally forgotten what was once an EVERYDAY problem. I had to ask my daughter how it was working and she said it was definitely working! She has been itch free for over a month. How about that????!!!!!

I might sound as if I am being paid to advertise this company, but I am not. I absolutely love them and their products. There facial products leave your face incredibly smooth, clear, and wonderful to touch. Never greasy. It is absolutely the best there is and at fabulous price, and Steve always gives you other trial products to try. They are all natural with extremely rich ingredients. Everything is guaranteed or you get your money back. To boot, you get the best personalized service around. All questions are promptly answered by the owner himself before and even after purchasing products. Again, best customer service ever.

You can't lose trying this product as it is guaranteed or your money back. It certainly has been a godsend for us!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eczema Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The ocean did WONDERS for sons eczema!!! (Aug '08) Jun 21 Juneja 45
Is there a cure for eczema? (Mar '12) Jun 19 markeds 37
Ear Eczema HELP! (Dec '09) Jun 19 Gemma 83
Evening primrose plus flax seed oil supplements... (Jan '10) Jun 16 Sandy Bressette 29
Gator Balm Jun 16 njhilltop23 1
Poll What Eczema Treatments Have You Tried And Found... (Sep '09) Jun 6 jennywren 20
My eczema was cured- A story from a 14 year old... (Jun '06) Jun 4 Monty 260
More from around the web