sp2012questioner

Nicosia, Cyprus

#1 Oct 16, 2012
Some months ago, I noticed a couple of small areas that were red. I didn't pay attention until a month ago, when I had a better look at my skin and I had red patches on the skin of my feet, raised too, I also had inflamation around the waistline. I went to a dermatologist and gave my two corticosteroid creams and corticosteroid pills to apply and take for five days. He said, it was an allergy and he didn't say anything more. After that, the patches subsided. But still I keep getting more red markings on my feet and got a small one under my nose too. I also keep keeping a bit of inflamed skin on my upper arms, but it resolves on its own soon. I plan to see the dermotologist again.
Is what I describe eczema?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eczema Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A almost 100% recovery from the most severe ecz... (Apr '10) Mon Chris 22
People say this All Natural Eczema Oil really w... Sun justanotherlady 1
What Eczema Treatments Have You Tried And Found... (Sep '09) Sun justanotherlady 13
My eczema was cured- A story from a 14 year old... (Jun '06) Sep 20 Lawd 232
Salt Water Cures Dry Eczema Sep 19 Anonymous 1
How long does the shot last? (May '09) Sep 10 jean_C 36
Eczema Free Forever Review: Released to Natural... (Apr '13) Aug 30 adam2014 7
•••

Eczema People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••