Great product for treating lip eczema!

Great product for treating lip eczema!

Posted in the Eczema Forum

Steph

Bethany, CT

#1 Sep 23, 2012
I've had eczema all my life. As an adult I've been suffering with very bad hand eczema, mild eczema under my eyes, and bad lip eczema. The lip eczema bothered me more than anything. It made me extremely self conscious, so I started hunting for a product that would help.
I tried all different Chapsticks and Blistex first. Then I tried Aquaphor lip repair, which helped a lot but didn't heal it or take away any of the redness.
Finally I tried Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm, which is an all natural lip balm made with honey, coconut oil, and a few other oils and extracts. It provided instant relief, and even more importantly, it has made my bottom lip eczema go away completely, and my top lip eczema is not scaly or flaky at all and isn't nearly as red or puffy as before! I've only been using it for a week, so I can't say for sure if my top lip eczema will go away as well, but I have high hopes and at the very least it is way better! I recommend this product to anyone with lip eczema, and I am going around different eczema boards promoting it. I hope it helps you!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eczema Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A almost 100% recovery from the most severe ecz... (Apr '10) Tue Holly 23
Conducting Research for a Book on Habits and Ec... May 17 Anonymous 1
My eczema was cured- A story from a 14 year old... (Jun '06) May 16 habiba 246
I found a NEW treatment for eczema! It is worki... (Sep '11) May 13 Anony 30
Ear Eczema HELP! (Dec '09) May 12 Dorothy 77
eczema on eyelids (Feb '06) May 4 Anonymous 172
Eczema treatment plan: Very effective (Jan '07) May 4 NattyCures 65
More from around the web