Commercial and Social Media Now Far O...

Commercial and Social Media Now Far Outshines Traditional Sales Calls to Doctors

There are 1 comment on the story from Mar 2, 2012, titled Commercial and Social Media Now Far Outshines Traditional Sales Calls to Doctors. In it, reports that:

Eczema community blogs and consumer response offer insights for Dermasilk Clothing Canada into the power of commercial and social media for managing disease "We know that our therapeutic clothing has been clinically proven to improve eczema in many rigorous clinical trials - but what Dermsilk Clothing Canada has found is that few people other than ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or

Rockdale, Australia

#1 Mar 10, 2012
Hi Guys
Not quite sure if you are interested, but I manage an online shop specialized in Eczema Cure and Management:
It is unique and leading store for all people affected by eczema.
We sell worldwide.
It is not only commercial but also educational, based on my long experience in dealing with Atopic Dermatitis.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eczema Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eczema flare up made worse by showering (Aug '13) Oct 20 Yvonne 6
eczema on eyelids (Feb '06) Oct 17 vangrrl 175
Eczema treatment success! many tried mini reviews (Aug '12) Oct 5 Robin 6
How long does the shot last? (May '09) Oct 4 ELENANN9e 45
Eczema treatment plan: Very effective (Jan '07) Oct 4 Grammerpolice 67
dyshidrotic eczema/pompholyx cured Oct 3 samshands 1
Cure for Atopic Eczema (Jan '10) Oct 2 Martha 42
More from around the web