Major shift in understanding how ecze...

Major shift in understanding how eczema develops

There are 1 comment on the Science Daily story from Dec 18, 2010, titled Major shift in understanding how eczema develops. In it, Science Daily reports that:

In patients with eczema, or atopic dermatitis, the most common inflammatory human skin disease, the skin barrier is leaky, allowing intruders -- pollen, mold, pet dander, dust mites and others -- to be sensed by the skin and subsequently wreak havoc on the immune system.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Science Daily.

Dust mites allergy

Toronto, Canada

#1 Dec 18, 2010
Hi,

I have problem with dust mite allergy. Heard Sanitech LG company makes dust mites cleaning mattresses. Do you have used its services and is it effective. http://www.sanitechlg.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eczema Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The ocean did WONDERS for sons eczema!!! (Aug '08) Jun 21 Juneja 45
Is there a cure for eczema? (Mar '12) Jun 19 markeds 37
Ear Eczema HELP! (Dec '09) Jun 19 Gemma 83
Evening primrose plus flax seed oil supplements... (Jan '10) Jun 16 Sandy Bressette 29
Gator Balm Jun 16 njhilltop23 1
Poll What Eczema Treatments Have You Tried And Found... (Sep '09) Jun 6 jennywren 20
My eczema was cured- A story from a 14 year old... (Jun '06) Jun 4 Monty 260
More from around the web