9 out of 10 of these "forum posts" are SCAMS and snake oil products.

Posted in the Eczema Forum

Jack

North Miami Beach, FL

#2 May 10, 2012
To add, I think this and other "forums" just have too much "buy my product" bullsh*t to seethe through to really tell what is worth reading or what is just another a-hole trying to cash in on the sick people.
Emaa

Halifax, Canada

#3 Jun 2, 2012
Very true. These people selling their products are not going after the root cause of why you have eczema is the first place. Your body is trying to tell you something, and you want to hide it with these miracle creams? Stop. Change your lifestyle and your diet.
If you have been using steroid creams for a long time, you may very well be addicted to them. It is called 'red skin syndrome' or 'topical steroid addiction'. Go to ITSAN.org and do some research. I am 17 and my life was being ruined by eczema. I was not living anymore. I found these amazing people who helped me so what I was doing wrong. STOP THE STEROIDS. They are dangerous. They are addicting. They are making you worse!
Duafe N

Suitland, MD

#4 Jun 24, 2012
^^Exactly! Eczema is an allergy and usually its from diet and environmental conditions. I agree that change is necessary. Natural products and eating healthy!!
Vivienne S

Australia

#5 Jul 16, 2012
Eczema is much more than an allergy response. In some cases IgE antibodies are present producing an immediate allergy response, however often there is an IgG response - a food intolerance related to Leaky Syndrome where food passes into the bloodstream, thus triggering an immune response. Frequently there is involvement of the antibodies TH1 and TH2 which balance your immune response. Zinc levels and stress are related to this imbalance. These are just some of the problems going on inside the body however there are multiple problems with the skin itself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eczema Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ear Eczema HELP! (Dec '09) Dec 19 Acroutha 75
Eczema treatment plan: Very effective (Jan '07) Dec 15 angie 61
Fast Cure for Serious Eczema (Dec '08) Dec 14 RPMONEY 27
What Eczema Treatments Have You Tried And Found... (Sep '09) Dec 14 RPMONEY 16
Organic Eczema Treatment Dec 9 HubblesMom 1
Itchy blistery toe Dec 9 suzykue 1
Slexir Dec 4 Hofmann81 1
More from around the web