what cured my eczema

Posted in the Eczema Forum

Sarah

Perth, Australia

#1 Oct 17, 2006
I wanted to share this with all of you who suffer from eczema. I started to suffer from eczema on my face in late 2004 after having years of perfect skin. It came on suddenly and I tried from hydrocortisone, and stronger stuff, to using non soap products and only sorbolene cream, and Lucas Paw Paw ointment and Medihoney.

The only thing that worked temporarily was the Paw Paw ointment, but relief was only temporary and it seemed that after my skin became used to it, the eczema returned.

In June this year I came across an old container of Papaya Body Butter which I had purchased from the Body Shop, and thought what the heck, I'll put this on and see what happens. The eczema on my face disappeared. I continued to use the Body Butter on my face and my skin totally cleared up without any lapses in between! A couple of weeks ago I went travelling and didn't bother with the Body Butter - the rash on my face returned. I was quick to go to the local Body Shop (in Hong Kong) and bought a container of the Almond Body Butter, and that miraculously made the eczema disappear again.

So I suggest to all of you who have eczema on the face - try Body Butter from the Body Shop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eczema Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ear Eczema HELP! (Dec '09) 20 hr Acroutha 75
Eczema treatment plan: Very effective (Jan '07) Dec 15 angie 61
Fast Cure for Serious Eczema (Dec '08) Dec 14 RPMONEY 27
What Eczema Treatments Have You Tried And Found... (Sep '09) Dec 14 RPMONEY 16
Organic Eczema Treatment Dec 9 HubblesMom 1
Itchy blistery toe Dec 9 suzykue 1
Slexir Dec 4 Hofmann81 1
More from around the web