The Eczema Spot

Ottawa, Canada

#1 May 14, 2013
with eczema around your eyes, you may feel very itchy in the corners of your eyes, to start, and then can lead to the affected area becoming inflamed, red, and patchy.

This is a type of atopic dermatitis, so it is caused by irritants or allergies to the skin.
Eczema will act up due to allergies in skin products or soaps, etc.
It could also be due to the weather changes such as extreme hot to extreme cold.

First you should make sure you see your doctor to know for sure that it is in fact eczema around your eye that you have.
You may be given creams containing cortisone to help with it
Keep your body hydrated and possibly minimize your intake of dairy products as that affects the flare ups of eczema.

If you use make up, you should make sure that you get make up for sensitive skin and make sure it is hypoallergenic.
Make sure to wash your face at night with a mild or organic soap.

If you'd like to find out more please feel free to check this link out I added :)
http://theeczemaspot.com/eczema-around-eyes/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eczema Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elizabeth Arden Skin Care Treatment 16 hr Ryder 1
Ear Eczema HELP! (Dec '09) Wed Saffronmay 74
New Biologics Med, Dupilumab, is working. (Nov '13) Nov 14 feti13 2
Steroids Found In OSAS (Intensive Body Lotion W... (Mar '08) Nov 7 eva 44
My eczema was cured- A story from a 14 year old... (Jun '06) Oct 30 eliGab 239
Skin care experience with Jarvis Cometics Oct 28 pbnjfosho 2
my eczema is completely cured Oct 27 LARRYBOND 1

Eczema People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE