Homeopathic Remedies for Eczema - 2 M...

Homeopathic Remedies for Eczema - 2 Methods that Help Cure and Prevent Eczema

There are 23 comments on the Associated Content story from Oct 12, 2010, titled Homeopathic Remedies for Eczema - 2 Methods that Help Cure and Prevent Eczema. In it, Associated Content reports that:

Eczema affects people of all ages. While it tends to be more common in infants and young children, it can also be found in adults .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Associated Content.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
C Redd

Red Bank, NJ

#1 Oct 12, 2010
This article describes using olive oil and oatmeal to treat eczema. These are not homeopathic remedies.

There are homeopathic remedies which can successfully treat eczema in place of using conventional drugs which have been linked to skin cancer and lymphoma.

Homeopathic remedies are prepared according to strict HPUS standards through a process of serial dilution and succussion called potentization.

Not all remedies described as being homeopathic really are homeopathic. An example is Zicam. Purchasing homeopathics from companies which make them such as Boiron and Standard Homeopathics will assure the patient that he is buying a true homeopathic remedy.
Mark

Canberra, Australia

#2 Oct 12, 2010
C Redd wrote:
This article describes using olive oil and oatmeal to treat eczema. These are not homeopathic remedies.
Which means they might actually work. Homeopathy is just water and can lead the death when used on ezcema:

http://www.news.com.au/national/babys-eczema-...

Since: Aug 10

Guilin, China

#3 Oct 16, 2010
Eczema is a skin hypersensitivity inflammatory reaction disease caused by many kinds of exterior and interior factors. The skin rash shapes diversify, pruritus severely, easy recurs.
Ear back venula is the treatment,with three edged needle slanting thorn, causes the blood to flow out. does lint ball cleaning, after treating the blood stream stops, oppresses 1-2 rain again. Treat one time every 4 days, 6 times are a treatment course. Treat the infantile eczema with this way.
For more about eczema,please vist :http://www.tcmdiscovery.com/w ebtool/inwebresult.asp?act=top ic&keyword=Eczema
Mark

Canberra, Australia

#4 Oct 16, 2010
tcmdiscovery wrote:
Eczema is a skin hypersensitivity inflammatory reaction disease caused by many kinds of exterior and interior factors. The skin rash shapes diversify, pruritus severely, easy recurs.
Ear back venula... Blah Blah Blah
Just like homeopathy most of traditional Chinese medicine is total bullsh*t. Cupping, acupunture, rhino horn & tiger parts are all ineffective.

This may seem a rash statement but look at the facts - the lifespan for the average Chinese male was 30yo in 1900 when TCM was all that was available. Now it is 71yo - doubled due to modern medicine.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6 Oct 17, 2010
what works then?
Mark

Canberra, Australia

#7 Oct 17, 2010
Laceey wrote:
what works then?
Going to a qualified dermatologist & following their advice is your best bet.

A homeopath would give you a bottle of water containing perhaps just one molecule of some poison that causes eczema like symptoms - its totally bonkers.

Going by what the TCM guy wrote above, he will bleed you - once again totally bonkers.

Get real help from qualified professionals who know what they are doing, not from quacks who believe in hocus pocus.
C Redd

Red Bank, NJ

#8 Oct 17, 2010
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Going to a qualified dermatologist & following their advice is your best bet.
A homeopath would give you a bottle of water containing perhaps just one molecule of some poison that causes eczema like symptoms - its totally bonkers.
Going by what the TCM guy wrote above, he will bleed you - once again totally bonkers.
Get real help from qualified professionals who know what they are doing, not from quacks who believe in hocus pocus.
Suppose laceey doesn't want to take the risk of using drugs that have been linked to skin cancer and lymphoma? Suppose laceey doesn't want to take a chance on carcinogenic meds that often don't cure or even work to limit the symptoms?
Mark

Canberra, Australia

#9 Oct 17, 2010
C Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Suppose laceey doesn't want to take the risk of using drugs that have been linked to skin cancer and lymphoma? Suppose laceey doesn't want to take a chance on carcinogenic meds that often don't cure or even work to limit the symptoms?
What research do you base this on? Why do you think doing nothing (ie homeopathy) will improve her condition?

It is benefit versus risk. An effective topical cream in most instances will alleviate the problem while not creating any side effects.

BTW standing in the sun causes skin cancer but having no sun exposure is dangerous for most people.
alex

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#10 Oct 17, 2010
I've had eczema problems for years and years
and have tried all sorts of topical eczema creams etc, I have often found that Homeopathic Remedies have gone a huge way as well to helping get your eczema under control.
I came across a blog that contains a lot of free information on how to help treat eczema. Contains some pretty cool stuff definitely worth a read
http://www.disappeareczema.com/blog
Mark

Canberra, Australia

#11 Oct 18, 2010
alex wrote:
I've had eczema problems for years and years
and have tried all sorts of topical eczema creams etc, I have often found that Homeopathic Remedies have gone a huge way as well to helping get your eczema under control.
I came across a blog that contains a lot of free information on how to help treat eczema. Contains some pretty cool stuff definitely worth a read
http://www.disappeareczema.com/blog
Could you fix this post, the grammatical errors make it difficult to understand what you are saying - Do you still have eczema? Did homeopathy help you? Did you try tap water on the eczema?
Eczema Sufferer

Las Vegas, NV

#12 Mar 20, 2012
I was recently diagnosed with eczema and, haven't gotten relief from the creams etc. that my Dr. has perscribed my so glad there are so many different options out there to learn about. http://controlyoureczema.blogspot.com/
Madhu

Mumbai, India

#13 Jul 5, 2012
Hi Eczema sufferer, please update your post as to whether you had any reappearances. I am suffering from eczema for the past 5 months. Homeopathy did not work for me. I am now using topical creams and anti allergy tablets.
Iqbal

New Delhi, India

#16 Aug 26, 2012
Madhu wrote:
Hi Eczema sufferer, please update your post as to whether you had any reappearances. I am suffering from eczema for the past 5 months. Homeopathy did not work for me. I am now using topical creams and anti allergy tablets.
Do not blame homeopathy. Go to a good doctor.
Mark

Canberra, Australia

#17 Aug 29, 2012
Iqbal wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not blame homeopathy. Go to a good doctor.
I believe he did go to a good doctor, that is why he is no longer using magic water.
C Shekhar banta 093185016

Delhi, India

#18 Sep 20, 2013
Madhu wrote:
Hi Eczema sufferer, please update your post as to whether you had any reappearances. I am suffering from eczema for the past 5 months. Homeopathy did not work for me. I am now using topical creams and anti allergy tablets.
purchase a bootle of FOLICA HAIR TINTURE from a chemist shop and apply it on effected area after washing with warm water (put some PHITKARI which is available with PANSARI shop in the water)and wash with some light shampoo then apply the tinture with cotton buds and after it moisturise with CHAMELI OIL (DABUR) please do it
Monisha

Dubai, UAE

#19 Sep 30, 2013
Use mix of oats pwd and almond oil to make a cream paste and apply this often
rjjones

San Jose, CA

#20 Nov 7, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
What research do you base this on? Why do you think doing nothing (ie homeopathy) will improve her condition?
It is benefit versus risk. An effective topical cream in most instances will alleviate the problem while not creating any side effects.
BTW standing in the sun causes skin cancer but having no sun exposure is dangerous for most people.
Topical creams suppress the symptom, not cure it. Homeopathy cures the underlying condition. Steroid creams cause more problems than they help, and most doctors only use them as a last resort.

Standing in the sun doesn't cause skin cancer. You need to read up on your science facts.
Mark

Canberra, Australia

#21 Nov 30, 2013
rjjones wrote:
<quoted text>
Topical creams suppress the symptom, not cure it. Homeopathy cures the underlying condition. Steroid creams cause more problems than they help, and most doctors only use them as a last resort.
Standing in the sun doesn't cause skin cancer. You need to read up on your science facts.
By what action does "homeopathy cure the underlying condition". Please explain the mechanism homeopathic water cures the condition. Of course you cannot explain this because you are repeating a false mantra - you have no idea, you only have a religious like faith in homeopathy. Please do some research and stop lying.
Jim

Perth, Australia

#23 Mar 6, 2014
Im under the impression that mark is studying to become a doctor and refuses to believe any other method to "heal the sick" works besides modern medicine. must be a huge amount of debt you need to pay off now.
I've read a couple of posts on here and found you give no solutions to anyone about their problems besides go to a good doctor, use modern medicine (paraphrasing of course, but its what you want everyone to do weather or not they've had good or bad experience with modern medicine)

Or you are just a troll who is purely against homeopathy or any "hocus pocus" you refuse to understand
Payton

Los Angeles, CA

#24 Mar 6, 2014
I found that using vitamins and supplements for eczema can work. Got rid of my outbreak in a few days time. Product I found on Amazon I found called 'Instant Immunity'. Hope that helps.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eczema Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cure for Atopic Eczema (Jan '10) Aug 29 Anonymous 38
Eczema and birth control (Mar '12) Aug 26 Babygirl 9
eczema and depression Aug 25 Anonymous 3
The ocean did WONDERS for sons eczema!!! (Aug '08) Aug 22 masonsdad 42
My eczema was cured- A story from a 14 year old... (Jun '06) Aug 21 Naznine Qureshi 251
Possible solution for eczema sufferers Aug 21 cdarcy 1
eczema on both hands Aug 21 cdarcy 6
More from around the web