Malihah

Muskegon, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

I started drinking Zeal because my friend told me how much she loved how it has changed her moods and her energy levels. I didn't really know what it was or what it could do for me. After a week of drinking it my eczema started to clear up. I have tried everything for eczema. MSM, Omega 3, Vitamin D,borage oil, special oils and lotions, etc. I wasn't even using it to clear it up and it just started to fade and continues. I had it on my eye lids and suddenly the redness and itchyness just went away. I forget to put the lotion I was putting on it because it doesn't itch any more. It may be because the Zeal has more bioavailable Vitamin D, food source Omega 3 or gotu kola. I don't know. I just know I am going to keep drinking it.

If you want to try it you can get it at me webpage www.malihah.zealforlife.com .

I started selling Zeal because I wanted to make some extra money honestly. But, now I just want to let the eczema sufferers know about it. It seems expensive, yes. But, I was spending so much money trying different things that didn't work and taking handfuls of vitamins hoping to get some relief. Now I just drink a morning cup of Zeal and I don't need all those supplements. I am saving money.

Please ask me any questions you might have at malihah244@yahoo.com.
James

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

You are not the first person I have heard this from. I went to a Challenge Party and there was a guy who said that within a month, his eczema had cleared up, something he had been trying to do for years. Congratulations! Spread the word, because Zeal is an amazing product!

http://staje.zealforlife.com
Earl

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Hello, you guys are right! Zeal by far is the most effective all natural healthy supplement drink when it comes to health and wellness products. The product is not claiming to cure illnesses but because of the synergistic blend of 42 kinds of super fruits and beneficial plants or herbs, zeal has contributed tons of benefits to someone who will drink it. It is unbelievable! I was skeptical at first but when I actually witnessed my roommate taking it and lost 20lbs in just a month and then after two months her blood pressure was normal! Now her doctor discontinued one pill and said if she will continue having normal blood pressure in 3 months they might discontinue the remaining and she will be pill free. I was astonished and decided to give it a try. My first drink, oh boy what a powerful drink! My energy is great and it normalized my sleeping pattern too. Now I'm on the 90 days challenge and is counting. I hope I can beat her with the weight management program! Lol.
Guys, this drink is the heaven and mother nature gift to mankind. I am very proud and is a believer. Try it. It wouldnt harm you. You will be glad you did. Check it out.
www.behealthycanada.zealforlife.com
I am a nurse by profession so if you wanna ask something. Give me a shout. I would be glad to answer your queries.:) email: behealthycanada.zealforlife@gm ail.com
Yours sincerely,
Earl
www.behealthycanada.zurvita.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Eczema Forum right now

Search the Eczema Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
I found a NEW treatment for eczema! It is worki... (Sep '11) Tue steve 23
My eczema was cured- A story from a 14 year old... (Jun '06) Apr 10 Gabrielle 219
Eczema Treatment (Aug '06) Apr 8 celine 248
Fast Cure for Serious Eczema (Dec '08) Apr 5 Tim 21
How long does the shot last? (May '09) Apr 3 Eddie 33
i have extremely severe eczema EVERYWHERE (Dec '06) Mar 31 Mandy 186
Ear Eczema HELP! (Dec '09) Mar 27 Merna 70
•••
•••
•••
•••