Abigail

Liverpool, UK

#248 Jul 16, 2011
Anna wrote:
Hi I am 26 years old and have been suffering with eczema since the age of 4. I tried the Freederm HC but unfortunately it had no affect at all (I was pretty dissapointed). I have tried nearly anything you can imagine and then I was told that Dead Sea Salts that you put in your bath from www.westlabshop.com were good for curing psoriosis and eczema so I bought just one packet and I saw instant results. I have recently purchased a 12 week programme of the salts and it is the first time that anything has actually cleared up my eczema. I had to share the news as I have been suffering for so many years and don't want others to suffer too. I know that different products work for different people but this honestly worked for me. Hope this is of some use to you.
Anna
My husband was recommended by his Doctor to try www.skinsalveation.com . Having had eczema since infancy,and I mean severe!!!!,he had a life changing experiance 6 years ago.We stick to the program rigidly,and it works!Dare I say miracle cure!!!
Aloe Vera

Crawley, UK

#249 Jul 18, 2011
KenGuy wrote:
Anyone who buys creams to cure there Eczema is a fool. Eczema, like any disease starts from within, and must be corrected from within the body. Creams only suppress the symptoms, wake up people.
It does start from within but conventional medicine suggest only taking medications to treat eczema 'from within'. Do you know a cure that can be used internally and helps dealing with eczema?

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#250 Jul 18, 2011
Aloe Vera wrote:
<quoted text>
It does start from within but conventional medicine suggest only taking medications to treat eczema 'from within'. Do you know a cure that can be used internally and helps dealing with eczema?
To put it simply and short, you're looking at eczema wrong. Eczema is not your problem, acid is your problem. Until you change your eating habits, Eczema will be with you for the rest of your life.

I'm not going to type much since I don't really care to repeat myself.

You can browse through this thread to see my earlier posts, as well as in the other threads here in the eczema forums. I have posted many times under Ken and Kenguy.
genie

Hampton, UK

#251 Aug 17, 2011
[I have researched eczema after suffering since childhood and put together a small information site with things that have really helped me overcome it. It comes from 10 years of personal research and has info about things like natural antibiotics for inflammations, keeping the condition of your skin at it's best, and some essential books that have also helped me reach great skin. Do check it out as there may be things you don't know about that could help you, and let me know what you think!
http://FREEYOURSKIN.CREATIVESOLUTIONSMALL.COM...

Good luck!
genie

Hampton, UK

#252 Aug 17, 2011
Hi Pritesh

There are some other natural things you can try that have had a great result
I have researched eczema after suffering since childhood and put together a small information site with things that have really helped me overcome it. It comes from 10 years of personal research and has info about things like natural antibiotics for inflammations, keeping the condition of your skin at it's best, and some essential books that have also helped me reach great skin. Do check it out as there may be things you don't know about that could help you, and let me know what you think!

Good luck!
genie

Hampton, UK

#253 Aug 17, 2011
Hi Theresa,

Wonder if you've tried any of the things on this..
I have researched eczema after suffering since childhood and put together a small information site with things that have really helped me overcome it. It comes from 10 years of personal research and has info about things like natural antibiotics for inflammations, keeping the condition of your skin at it's best, and some essential books that have also helped me reach great skin. Do check it out as there may be things you don't know about that could help you, and let me know what you think!

Good luck!
genie

Hampton, UK

#254 Aug 17, 2011
Hi Ken Guy

It does have to be cured from within, and can also be improved from the outside while you're doing that

Good luck!
Argan pure oil

Faro, Portugal

#255 Aug 21, 2011
Here you can buy the best Oil in the World Argan oil is the solution , to hydrate all body including Hair . our product is 100% bio
here my website www.argan-pure-oil.com
Doc wrote:
I have dermatitis it maybe is not as bad as ecsema, but I know that it is better when it is moist rather then dry. I tried hands lotion(VASELINE hydrates and heals extra dry skeen) and Jojoba oil and I put some baby oil(relieive dryness), mix everything up and I put it on the spots where I have dermatitis for whole night and it is helping me the best and it is not going to harm body because all those T-gel, Nisoral shampoos destroy fatty layer of the skin(protective layer of the skin).
Buy Argan Oil

Faro, Portugal

#256 Aug 21, 2011
www.argan-pure-oil.com

Where does Moroccan Oil ? Argan Oil come from?

Argan Oil is “cold press” extracted from the kernels inside the nut of the fruit from the Argan Tree which is only found in South Morocco.

What is Argan Oil of Morocco ? argan oil used for?

Argan Oil is highly sought after world-wide as a superior hair conditioner and skin lotion. Argan Oil of Morocco is certified organic Oil.

Why is Argan Oil so good?

Argan Oil is rich in vitamins E, C, F and A. It is also rich in Omega 9, Essential Fatty Acids, Squalene and Antioxidants.

Will Argan Oil of Morocco make my hair or skin oily and greasy?

No! Oil of Morocco / Argan Oil actually reduces oiliness, skin irritations and inflammation.

What if I have Eczema or Psoriasis?

Moroccan Argan Oil can be used on Eczema or Psoriasis and can even prevent stretch marks.

Can I use Moroccan Argan Oil with hair colouring?

Yes. Just add a teaspoon of Argan Oil of Morocco to your hair colour. This will protect and nourish your hair from the excessive damage that hair colouring can cause. This will also lock in the colour and help it last longer.

Should I use Argan Oil of Morocco before or after drying my hair?

Definitely before. Moroccan Oil pushes the water out of your hair allowing it to dry 40% faster. This results in less time, less heat and a silky, non oily result.

Can Argan Oil of Morocco repair my damaged hair?

Absolutely. Moroccan Oil is a natural organic product which will protect, restore and enrich your hair.

Can Moroccan Oil help my itchy scalp?

Yes. Argan Oil of Morocco helps to condition your scalp and hair follicles. It can be left on overnight.

Where else can I use Oil of Morocco?

All over actually. As well as protecting, nourishing and restoring your hair Argan Oil is one of the world’s best skin conditioners. It also works wonders on your nails.

Can I Use Oil of Morocco after Keratin Straightening?

Yes. Oil of Morocco products are Sodium Chloride free (salt free), so that means they are perfect for use after keratin straightening.

Where can I buy Argan Oil of Morocco in UK , Ireland and Scotland ?

You can buy Oil of Morocco securely online at the our website :
www.argan-pure-oil.com
genie wrote:
Hi Theresa,
Wonder if you've tried any of the things on this..
Good luck!
Buy Argan Oil

Faro, Portugal

#257 Aug 21, 2011
www.argan-pure-oil.com

Where does Moroccan Oil ? Argan Oil come from?
Argan Oil is “cold press” extracted from the kernels inside the nut of the fruit from the Argan Tree which is only found in South Morocco.

What is Argan Oil of Morocco ? argan oil used for?
Argan Oil is highly sought after world-wide as a superior hair conditioner and skin lotion. Argan Oil of Morocco is certified organic Oil.

Why is Argan Oil so good?
Argan Oil is rich in vitamins E, C, F and A. It is also rich in Omega 9, Essential Fatty Acids, Squalene and Antioxidants.
Will Argan Oil of Morocco make my hair or skin oily and greasy?
No! Oil of Morocco / Argan Oil actually reduces oiliness, skin irritations and inflammation.

What if I have Eczema or Psoriasis?
Moroccan Argan Oil can be used on Eczema or Psoriasis and can even prevent stretch marks.
Can I use Moroccan Argan Oil with hair colouring?
Yes. Just add a teaspoon of Argan Oil of Morocco to your hair colour. This will protect and nourish your hair from the excessive damage that hair colouring can cause. This will also lock in the colour and help it last longer.

Should I use Argan Oil of Morocco before or after drying my hair?

Definitely before. Moroccan Oil pushes the water out of your hair allowing it to dry 40% faster. This results in less time, less heat and a silky, non oily result.

Can Argan Oil of Morocco repair my damaged hair?

Absolutely. Moroccan Oil is a natural organic product which will protect, restore and enrich your hair.
Can Moroccan Oil help my itchy scalp?
Yes. Argan Oil of Morocco helps to condition your scalp and hair follicles. It can be left on overnight.
Where else can I use Oil of Morocco?
All over actually. As well as protecting, nourishing and restoring your hair Argan Oil is one of the world’s best skin conditioners. It also works wonders on your nails.
Can I Use Oil of Morocco after Keratin Straightening?
Yes. Oil of Morocco products are Sodium Chloride free (salt free), so that means they are perfect for use after keratin straightening.
Where can I buy Argan Oil of Morocco in UK , Ireland and Scotland ?
You can buy Oil of Morocco securely online at the our website :
www.argan-pure-oil.com
Abigail wrote:
<quoted text>
My husband was recommended by his Doctor to try www.skinsalveation.com . Having had eczema since infancy,and I mean severe!!!!,he had a life changing experiance 6 years ago.We stick to the program rigidly,and it works!Dare I say miracle cure!!!
patricia

Ålborg, Denmark

#260 Sep 28, 2012
Hi! I have no experience with this product, but you may find following reviews very useful: http://www.myatopiceczema.com/ ...this blog is really great, I tried many of his advices and it helped me, so I think you should try it..and there are also some reviews of many many other treatments :) Bye
Rick

Hamilton, Australia

#261 Oct 1, 2012
Hi I'm new to forums on these but i've got a passion to spread my wifes natural creams she makes which has helped alot of people in treating their skin ailments I'm not selling anything on this but if i can recommend yourself, family or anyone you care for who has got eczema, psoriasis check out zaia naturals, she's on fb and has a website too, also i'll be on here as often as i can, like many of you we've tried all steroid creams, oral steroids, pawpaw creams, and well all the stuff you buy in the chemist lol and no go, and we took the time to educate ourselves in the best effective route to go in treating our son which is a healthy diet as well as the homemade creams as a maintenance for the skin to keep it moisturised through the day really look forward to hearing your thoughts knowledge is power guys but only if we use it. Rick
Rick

Hamilton, Australia

#262 Oct 1, 2012
oh the website is www.zaianaturals.com `
kgw

Ithaca, NY

#266 Jul 9, 2013
john wrote:
hi skin deep
who knows whats in it- this is from their website:
• FREE from artificial fragrance and coloring
• FREE from Steroids, Alcohol and Lanolin
• NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS and no animal ingredients
100% Natural Herbal Ingredients:
Chuanshen, wubeizi, zaojiaoci, kushen, huangbo, ect...over 25 natural herbal ingredients.
- I am starting to sound like a salesman
(I am not)
I am on my third very small jar and things are still improving. The website also says some people have experienced complete cures - crossing my fingers
Good luck
Actually the Irish Medical Board reports that Magicream contains a powerful steroid and an anti fungal agent.
http://www.imb.ie/EN/Safety--Quality/Advisory...
Anonymous

Baltimore, MD

#267 Jul 11, 2013
I personally do not and have never had any signs of Eczema, but my last boyfriend has it and so does one of my good friends. In both of them though, I would not have really noticed if they hadn't said anything. Why?

Because they take good care of themselves. But most importantly, they remember to always keep their bodies moisturized because they are aware of their skin problem.

Some people have it so bad that even keeping their skin moisturized every night and day will not cure them, but it will still help better then to leave your skin dry and prone to cracking and rashing.

I don't really believe that there is a cure to Eczema, but I think that the least affected by it that I've seen were the people who just made sure to always moisturize themselves every night.
Eczeban

Rotherham, UK

#268 Jul 13, 2013
If you have children who suffer with dry skin or Eczema and want a alternative to chemical based creams. Try Eczeban it has been scientifically formulated to help reverse the symptoms of eczema and aid in the development of naturally healthy skin. 100 % natural and a new direction for soft supple healthy skin.
For a discount use passcode: FSL10
chrissy

Spartanburg, SC

#270 Aug 1, 2013
Anyone with eczema please please take a moment to read Ebay listing # 161025004402, i have used this for years and my eczema and the scaring it left have gone away! everyone that i have given it too have had great results and i hope that i can pass the healing along. thanks in advance and please READ it explains in detail why it will be beneficial
Chrissy

Dallas, TX

#271 Aug 2, 2013
hey all, i'm new to this forum stuff, but I was told by my doctor, that this is the best avenue to ask questions and find out more about eczema. I've had crazy allergies since was a kid. I had it around my lips b/c i was licking them a lot and behind my knees b/c I was scratching it a lot. It went away in my pre-teens through my college years and started to develop again in 2001 when I was studying in china and was hot all the time. It was so crazy itchy i wanted to tear out my skin. Since then, i've used creams, oils, etc. Will it ever go away? Also, my kids had it when they were infants, but it got better. will theirs develop again?

Is this the most credible/popular site to discuss eczema in the community?
Chrissy

Dallas, TX

#272 Aug 2, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
I personally do not and have never had any signs of Eczema, but my last boyfriend has it and so does one of my good friends. In both of them though, I would not have really noticed if they hadn't said anything. Why?
Because they take good care of themselves. But most importantly, they remember to always keep their bodies moisturized because they are aware of their skin problem.
Some people have it so bad that even keeping their skin moisturized every night and day will not cure them, but it will still help better then to leave your skin dry and prone to cracking and rashing.
I don't really believe that there is a cure to Eczema, but I think that the least affected by it that I've seen were the people who just made sure to always moisturize themselves every night.
What mosturizer do they use? I like Jergens. I always try to get non-scented b/c I don't want to irritate my skin.
Chrissy

Dallas, TX

#273 Aug 2, 2013
is eczema a virus? ugh, I can't stand it how it's so itchy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eczema Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My sister makes fun of my eczema! (Apr '12) Mar 25 Smokey11 7
Herbal remedies that healed my eczema Mar 16 Reagan88 1
Cure for eczema - what worked for me Mar 15 jdstew76 1
I found a NEW treatment for eczema! It is worki... (Sep '11) Mar 11 Meee 27
My eczema story may help you! (Sep '13) Mar 11 woody 5
Poll What Eczema Treatments Have You Tried And Found... (Sep '09) Mar 4 Yvoo 19
Is there a cure for eczema? (Mar '12) Feb '15 John 35
More from around the web