Eczema Treatment
Healthy wishes

Madison Heights, MI

#222 Sep 10, 2010
To all we must remember that proper nutrition is first and foremost. In order to do that we must first have a clean slate, by first doing a cleanse then folowing up with proper nutrients to help replenish the body. I had family members who previously suffered with some type of skin problem. Isotonix(OPC3)cleared it up, yeah!!! check out the website
www.marketamerica.com/nutrawealth.com
Healthy wishes

Madison Heights, MI

#223 Sep 11, 2010
King wrote:
I am 35 years old and a long time sufferer of severe eczema. The eczema is on 90% of my body with high levels of inflammation, in other words, the worse case scenario for having eczema. I recently found a solution that have worked excellently on my eczema. I take DORYX( anti-biotic) which is designed to removes bacteria on the skin using ORAL PILLS. The bad news is DORYX at this moment costing $1000 for 60 tablets. The good news is that there is a Generic brand which cost significantly less, I found one sight that sells the generic brand 60 tablets for $50.I Take DORYX 150 mg for 7-9 days , 1 for each day and that's all you need. The DORYX attacks the inflammation from the inside of the body which is HUGE. Then I use Triamcinolone acetonide ointment with Aquafor lotion. The triamcinolone is attacking the eczema from the outside and the Aquafor is locking the medicine and shielding your skin from external forces that might effect the healing of that area. The eczema being attacked from inside and outside is forced out and your skin recovers over that area very rapidly. Do those steps and I Guranteed a almost 100% recovery from eczema. You'll be extremely shocked how effective this works. Within 1 day you'll see dramatic results.
Let's underdstand that we can not always mask the problem, we must first rid the body of bacteria internally, try OPC3, it is all natural and it is not expense the www.marketamerica.com/nutrawealth
Healthy wishes

Madison Heights, MI

#224 Sep 11, 2010
Lavenia wrote:
Steroids and hydrocortisone cream damage ad thin your skin. They also can give you light spots causing your skin to look blotchy. if youd like, im willing to share a free copy of my book eczema recipes for a limited time only, in exchange for your personal opinion if whether it has helped you or not. eczemarecipes at gmail.com
The only thing I can tell you is OPC3, it has help members in my family tremendously. It is all natural, it taste almost like drinking grape juice. website: www.marketamerica.com/nutrawealth
bluemoon

United States

#225 Oct 2, 2010
I suffer from the occasional eczema flareup that causes small blisters on my hands. I have tried everything! My last flareup I used pink dove bar soap, and cetaphil bar soap. After my shower I would put on A&D diaper rash ointment. Smelled a bit weird but I saw results in 2 days!
cher25

UAE

#226 Oct 3, 2010
I've had extremely bad eczema on my feet for the past 2 years. A few weeks ago I went to a fish spa where garra rufa fish are used to eat dead skin cells & my eczema is GONE. As in NO more red, itchy, scaly feet & can get back to normal life again. I went to the spa ONCE & did a 15 minute session & thats ALL it took. I've tried every cream so I'm extremely happy & in awe.
alex

Wellington, New Zealand

#227 Oct 12, 2010
I've had eczema problems for years and years and as you do I was surfing on the web for eczema treatment reviews and came across a very useful eczema treatment review site http://www.disappeareczema.com
May help you!
Alesha

Byron Bay, Australia

#231 Nov 6, 2010
Have you tried Emu Oil?

Emu oil has been shown to be effective for all types of skin rashes and Rosacea.
Emu Oil is -
* Anti Inflammatory
* Anti Bacterial
* Non Irritation
* Safe for sensitive skin
* 100% Natural
For more info visit www.emuseproducts.com
KING

United States

#234 Nov 20, 2010
Alot of people here are from shameless companies greedy to make money and hurt real eczema sufferers from finding real solutions to their severe eczema. If you post a link to a company, YOU ARE A GREEDY SCAMMER.
This below is a REAL SOLUTION with no financial benefit to myself and dermatologist approved designed only to help.

I am 35 years old and a long time sufferer of the most severe eczema possible. The eczema is on over 90% of my body with highest levels of inflammation. I recently found a treatment that provides a almost 100% recovery from eczema. I take DORYX( anti-biotic) which is a delayed time release pill that is specifically designed to remove certain bacterias that causes inflammation on the skin. The bad news is DORYX at this moment is costing $1000 for 60 tablets. The good news is that there is a Generic brand ( Doxycycline Hyclate) which cost significantly less, I found one sight that sells the generic brand 20 tablets 100 mg for $13.99. Not sure how effective the generic brand is but it's definetely worth a shot.

I take DORYX 150 mg for 7-9 days , 1 for each day and that's all you need. Once you are done with the 9 days, Stop using the DORYX. Eat a very minimalistic snack when taking DORYX, you don't want food to interfare with the absorption of the DORYX. The DORYX attacks the inflammation bacteria from the "INSIDE OF THE BODY" which is the most important part in the success of this treatment. Then I use Triamcinolone acetonide ointment with Aquafor healing lotion. The triamcinolone acetonide is attacking the eczema from the outside and the Aquafor "healing ointment/ shielding lotion" is locking the triamcinolone medication in and shielding your skin from the external pollutants that effect the healing of that area. The Aquafor is highly important as it also shields your body from any Flare ups or Break outs. Use the Aquafor as many times as you want all over your body, the more you use it, the better your skin will heal.
This method is extremely effective. I first apply a wetter lotion( any good lotion ) on and then apply the Aquafor to lock that lotion into my skin. Your skin will be forced to hydrate and become healthy.

The eczema being attacked from the inside and outside is forced to heal and a newer, stronger skin recovers over that skin area very rapidly. Do those steps and I guaranteed a almost 100% recovery from eczema. You'll be extremely shocked how effective this works. Within 1 day you'll see dramatic results.

Using the generic brand of DORYX (Doxycycline Hyclate) will be around $14 and the Aquafor at ( Walmart) is around $14 maybe the generic brand can even be cheaper. The Triamcinolone acetonide (steroid) ointment is around $25. Add a lotion maybe $10. Total cost maybe around $63.

The DORYX can last years cause it's only used for 9 days. The Triamcinolone acetonide ointment can last years as very little is used at a time. The Aquafor can last years because with the skin reaching full strength, the thinner and lesser applications you will need Aquafor for. It's definetely worth it.

The severe eczema that covers almost my entire body is almost completely healed and my skin is the strongest it's ever been in over 15 years within 14 days. This treatment method was recommended to me by a "BRILLIANT" dermatologist.
GOOD LUCK!!
bubblespink

Donabate, Ireland

#235 Jan 25, 2011
PLEASE be careful when buying creams not approved by a regulatory body whether they say they are 'natural' or not. MAGICREAM contains a POTENT STEROID and ANTIFUNGAL active ingredients so no wonder people get results when using them

http://www.imb.ie/6147.htm

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#236 Feb 9, 2011
Natural products are more advantageous then regular products. Natural products may delay in outcome but once product influence the skin, consequence will remain for long time. I have been using “Oils for Eczema” from last 2 months and now I am pleased.

Since: Mar 09

UK

#237 Feb 13, 2011
There are so many products on the market for eczema, and i have tried many. I now stay far away from anything that contains steriods (i didn't know that Magicreme contains steriods, so thanks for that info). I would agree that natural products are thE way to go. I have found Shea Butter to be very helpfull, even if it does smell a bit odd!!
nic

Cascais, Portugal

#238 Feb 19, 2011
Hello fellow sufferers! I've had eczema all my life and tried everything! Reluctant to use steroids anymore my doctor has now prescribed Protopic. A week into treatment it does seem to be helping although it leaves a burning sensation (almost as bad as the eczema??!!) and it's pricey. To keep the itch at bay i agree that sea salt is great, twice a week or whenever its sore/dry. Also avoid lanolin in bath gels and creams and double rinse your laundry. The most important thing is to control the urge to scratch, be calm! Meditation can help!
jay207

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#239 Feb 20, 2011
i actually have a medichine givin to me by the doctors that works. email me for more info maruf88@hotmail.com
Concerned

Ireland

#240 Mar 6, 2011
Article Excerpt
Byline: Petrina Vousden Health Editor

AN illegal skin cream laced with steroids is being sold over the internet to heal nappy rash, the national drugs watchdog has warned.

The cream, called Magicream, is advertised as a 100 per cent herbal 'non-allergenic' remedy for skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis - and even for infants to treat nappy rash.

But the Irish Medicines Board warned that samples of the product it tested were found to be 'adulterated' with two medicines.

One of the drugs is a steroid called clobetasol propionate which is only available on prescription. The second is an ingredient used to treat fungal infections called ketoconazole, which is also only available through chemists.

The IMB called Magicream an 'illegal medicine' and pointed out that the presence of the two drugs in the product is not mentioned on the label. The cream is sold on the internet for about [euro]7.00. The website claims:'Yes, Magicream is safe for all ages and has been used regularly with great success on babies and young children.' It is sold in a yellow tub with a yellow label with green text.

An IMB spokesman said:...
dominique

Ireland

#241 Mar 11, 2011
Just wanted to to tell you all what cured my sons eczema. He is 3 years old and had eczema on his face for 2 years. We tried everything as all parents do, then I heard about crocodile cream from my parents in South Africa. They sent me a tub and I tried it and believe it or not, within a week my sons face was almost clear and 2 weeks later his face was smooth and clear of any eczema. He has been free of eczema now for almost 4 months. Have a look at this websites eczema page and you can find more info on the cream. www.momforbaby.com .
I hope it will help you all as it did my son.

Since: Mar 11

New York

#242 Mar 12, 2011
Yes, I have tried Emu oil. It really doesn't do anything for my eczema. I need something more moisturizing like Aquaphor. I think Emu oil is good only when your skin is clear and you just want to apply something natural to your skin.
Alesha wrote:
Have you tried Emu Oil?
Emu oil has been shown to be effective for all types of skin rashes and Rosacea.
Emu Oil is -
* Anti Inflammatory
* Anti Bacterial
* Non Irritation
* Safe for sensitive skin
* 100% Natural
For more info visit www.emuseproducts.com
sharon

Brisbane, Australia

#243 Mar 13, 2011
Crocodile Oil.
I have 6 children which all have ezcema and the only thing that clears the ezcema and stops the is crocodile oil. I have tried everything, The doctors keep telling me to use the same stuff but it doesn't work. Im telling you as a mother of 6 kids that have ezcema I wouldn't use anything else but crocodile oil. Try it and you will see for yourself. It's all natural and it is made in Cairns, Australia. Its only $25 bottle 50ml
check out the website: www.crocoil.com.au
Rick

Salt Lake City, UT

#245 Jun 17, 2011
Do any of you guys know of a good natural eczema treatment? I've been to http://www.glaciersoap.com and have looked over their stuff, is any of it trustworthy? Thanks!

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#246 Jun 17, 2011
Anyone who buys creams to cure there Eczema is a fool. Eczema, like any disease starts from within, and must be corrected from within the body. Creams only suppress the symptoms, wake up people.

Since: Mar 11

New York

#247 Jun 17, 2011
Rick wrote:
Do any of you guys know of a good natural eczema treatment? I've been to http://www.glaciersoap.com and have looked over their stuff, is any of it trustworthy? Thanks!
'

I don't know... I've tried so many "natural" products for my skin but it doesn't really work. The best BEST "natural" thing for eczema that I can think of would have to be jojoba oil. But other than that I just stick to drugstore products cause they work better for me than organic type stuff. A drugstore cream that I like to use for my eczema is Cetaphil. Have you tried that one before?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eczema Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Am I experiencing RSS or TSW? Feb 11 ikonik1 1
casting real people for leading health website ... Feb 5 CH_Casting 1
my 5-yr old scrotum eczema is cured (Aug '10) Feb 2 Mr_Healed 5
eczema on eyelids (Feb '06) Jan '18 rfiorito 177
Adult Eczema Rubbing Alcohol Cure (Feb '17) Dec '17 MightBeMites 7
Evening primrose plus flax seed oil supplements... (Jan '10) Dec '17 Ktboplt 30
i have extremely severe eczema EVERYWHERE (Dec '06) Nov '17 AdrianaRodriguez 195
More from around the web