Skin Deep

Redditch, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2010

You see this is the problem with some of these 'wonder cremes'. Magicreme has the same warning; Do Not apply to broken skin. Are this manufactuers stupid or what?? Any one who knows anything about eczema will know that at some point in the rashes 'life' the skin is likely to split or cracked and thus become open, so how the hell are you surposed to aviod the open bits of the wound and apply the creme to only the closed up bits. This crap can really drive you crazy!!
Tracey as for your scars pure raw coco butter will help, but forget that palmers rubbish!
King

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2010

I am 35 years old and a long time sufferer of severe eczema. The eczema is on 90% of my body with high levels of inflammation, in other words, the worse case scenario for having eczema. I recently found a solution that have worked excellently on my eczema. I take DORYX( anti-biotic) which is designed to removes bacteria on the skin using ORAL PILLS. The bad news is DORYX at this moment costing $1000 for 60 tablets. The good news is that there is a Generic brand which cost significantly less, I found one sight that sells the generic brand 60 tablets for $50.I Take DORYX 150 mg for 7-9 days , 1 for each day and that's all you need. The DORYX attacks the inflammation from the inside of the body which is HUGE. Then I use Triamcinolone acetonide ointment with Aquafor lotion. The triamcinolone is attacking the eczema from the outside and the Aquafor is locking the medicine and shielding your skin from external forces that might effect the healing of that area. The eczema being attacked from inside and outside is forced out and your skin recovers over that area very rapidly. Do those steps and I Guranteed a almost 100% recovery from eczema. You'll be extremely shocked how effective this works. Within 1 day you'll see dramatic results.
sam

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2010

King wrote:
I am 35 years old and a long time sufferer of severe eczema. The eczema is on 90% of my body with high levels of inflammation, in other words, the worse case scenario for having eczema. I recently found a solution that have worked excellently on my eczema. I take DORYX( anti-biotic) which is designed to removes bacteria on the skin using ORAL PILLS. The bad news is DORYX at this moment costing $1000 for 60 tablets. The good news is that there is a Generic brand which cost significantly less, I found one sight that sells the generic brand 60 tablets for $50.I Take DORYX 150 mg for 7-9 days , 1 for each day and that's all you need. The DORYX attacks the inflammation from the inside of the body which is HUGE. Then I use Triamcinolone acetonide ointment with Aquafor lotion. The triamcinolone is attacking the eczema from the outside and the Aquafor is locking the medicine and shielding your skin from external forces that might effect the healing of that area. The eczema being attacked from inside and outside is forced out and your skin recovers over that area very rapidly. Do those steps and I Guranteed a almost 100% recovery from eczema. You'll be extremely shocked how effective this works. Within 1 day you'll
see dramatic results.
Hi King,I'm not a eczema sufferer,but my father is.Very interested in your new found,would you might to put a link of the sit that sell the DORYX pill?
Appreciate in advance.
cynthia

Roseville, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

hi,

has anyone tried proecza?
cynthia

Roseville, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

Hi there, seems that we had a same problem with our kids. my daughter 2 yrs old suffering from eczema, i've been trying to used cream from a doctor singmacort and its doesn't work well. i was just wondering have you try the proecza yet?

Thx
dennis wrote:
hi, my 10 yr old son is suffering from eczema since he was 2, everytime the skin flares up we use elocon cream for the body and sigmacort cream for the face (all prescribed), and the skin gets better the next day, however this is only temporary (lasts for few days sometimes weeks/months) and with some side effects (dark spots/marks on my son's skin), bathing in seawater (or going to the beach) also produces the same effect albeit temporary but it really stings thats why he doesnt like it so we have to stick with the above creams.
has anyone tried proecza?
rosheen

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2010

i have had eczema since i was 12 yrs old an im now 22 and i still find tht nothing works. my legs are the worse and i hate the apperence does anyone no if waxing is better then shavin my legs as i think this might help. plz someone let me no quick because with the summer coming in i would love to wear all my wee dresses without hiding my legs. can someone plz help. xx
may

Kuantan, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

Hi! im same suffer case with you. i really don't know whats to do. may i know whats salt? isnt organic or rock salt. i planing to buy freederm cream. isnt help. please please help me
Erika

Madison, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2010

I was diagnosed with eczema five years ago and I have tried everything under the sun from doctors to treat it. We all know the steroids will help the eczema but will cause acne. And the acne treatments will worsen the eczema. Itís a vicious cycle. So five years with countless attempts and prescriptions later, I took matters into my own hands and found a treatment that costs less than $30. I wash my face once to twice a day with a Cetaphil antibacterial bar.(Yes thatís it) After every washing I apply Olay age defying protective renewal lotion. It has 15 SPF and the ONLY lotion I have found that doesnít make my skin oily, it is so light. Finally for makeup I only use physicianís formula mineral products. Itís all Talc free and really good for your skin, along with really good coverage. All of this can be picked up at your local Wal-Mart, Walgreenís etc. A year later my skin is COMPLETELY blemish free and the softest I can ever remember! To help even more I always brush my teeth before bed, because I drool and the bacteria sits on your chin all night. Also I wash my sheets once a week. Iím serious, take a chance and even though itís cheap, please try it. I canít believe the results after years of torture. Good luck!
Wanda

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

I tried Freederm HC for an excema condition I've had on my foot for years. While it did sooth the excema it is definetly not the cure all that it is proported to be. I have found over the counter products like Aveeno Skin lotion and Eucerne skin lotion that work better! I have since stopped using it (after about 2 years of use my foot did not get any better).
Adrian

Chiang Mai, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

TESTERS WANTED:

Please note that we are looking for 200 people who want to test our eczema product. It is free to participate, although we take some measures to make sure we get your feedback.

- we expect you to take pictures of your eczema
- people with allergies are not accepted
- check out our information and send us info about your condition. you can find us at thebotaniclab

This is not a commercial add. All testers get our product for free, but we want to avoid people who want to get free products and not do the work.
What Helped Me

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

I have a shopping bag full of failed things. What has helped my eczema the most is herb granules I get from my acupuncturist. If anyone wants the list, email me privately at itsme161616@gmail.com. There is one other thing. I had a prescription for a bacterial mouthwash when I was getting a dental implant. One day I dripped some on my eczema on my chest. The next day it was much better. Go figure. Here's the name - Chlorhexidine Gluconate 0.12% oral rinse, USP. I hope this might help someone
fnh

Wallsend, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

My experience matches up with RayC's, pretty much.
Eczema since birth, now 26. KenGuy needs to settle down, Allergies are largely a genetic issue. The beauty of the evolutionary model is that it tries new things. Sometimes they don't work.
Breast feed your kids, their immune system is taught through the milk.
Moderate your use of prednisone and topical steroids - they age your skin prematurely. Use moisturisers like Urederm as much as possible. If it flares up though, don't be afraid to use the steroids.
The ocean is magic for eczema.
Sara

Maple Creek, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

One things thats helped me was going to all natural products... I've recently tried this company called Melaleuca, and within a week i've noticed a huge improvement!!! Especially the lotion, it worked wonders on me! Worth a shot! Good Luck!
Oh... I guess if anyone is interested... i can get the lady that helped me to help out you guys! Her email is creatingyourwellness@gmail.com .
Stacey

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2010

Hi, I had eczema since I was five and I have been visiting the doctor over and over but all he gave me were creams. I've used Advantan, Elidel and a mixture f both. They work for a while but later on the eczema comes back. I find that the area on my skin also thins out. I started searching for natural remedies and I found http://eczematreatment101.com/freereport2.htm it has some good tips and I have been following them to the T. It's the only thing that has given me long lasting relief.
gonegreen

Maple Creek, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2010

Sara wrote:
One things thats helped me was going to all natural products... I've recently tried this company called Melaleuca, and within a week i've noticed a huge improvement!!! Especially the lotion, it worked wonders on me! Worth a shot! Good Luck!
Oh... I guess if anyone is interested... i can get the lady that helped me to help out you guys! Her email is creatingyourwellness@gmail.com .
I LOVE THIS STUFF!! it worked wonders and i'll definitely recommend it to anyone!!!! everyone should try it!
Lavenia

Midland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

Steroids and hydrocortisone cream damage ad thin your skin. They also can give you light spots causing your skin to look blotchy. if youd like, im willing to share a free copy of my book eczema recipes for a limited time only, in exchange for your personal opinion if whether it has helped you or not. eczemarecipes at gmail.com
lissa

Castries, Saint Lucia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2010

my baby is 14 months and i've tried so many different creams. i haven't tried any of the salts and i haven't even heard of any of the stuff i've read here today. maybe it's because am from the caribbean. still how do i know which is the best treatment. i don't want to use the steriods but what choice do i have when she starts to scratch and cry. the docters know more than i do so i use what they give me. the last docter we visited deals with natural medecine. i think i will continue with him so i will avoid the steriods even if the relief didn't last that long. i wish i would find a permanent fix for her. lissa from st.lucia
Tracie

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Steveo wrote:
Has anyone tried FreeDerm HC? My 1 year old son has moderate to severe eczema and all 'off the shelf' creams and lotions simply don't work. FreeDerm HC seems to always comes up No.1 on a google search under "eczema" but I can't find any independant ratings.
Any feedback on this product would be greatly appreciated.
Steveo
I Sent For The Product also. It Did not work then contacted them for my money back garentee they said i had to get a rnm # they sent me a #,i copied the email, sent it back , no responce. I contacted them they said the number was a tracking # and since it was past 30 days i wont get a refund. do u smell a scam i do.

Since: Aug 10

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

Well I know that there are alot of companies out there that are that just try to make money off other people suffering. Our company offers money back also and will work with people to help imporve the products. Take a look at this page and we will see how much we can help you.

http://colliver.toxinchecklist.com/

Ed and Lanie

Since: Aug 10

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2010

Here is a idea. I have 6 trial tubes of our lotion that I ordered for my family and freinds. The next 7 people to sign up in US an Canada I will ship a tube to you. I will contact you to make sure we get the right address and everything. That way you can see if it will work for you. Just a thought.

If you do sign up please put in comment that you saw post here so I know.

http://colliver.toxinchecklist.com/

Ed

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Eczema Forum right now

Search the Eczema Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Is there a cure for eczema? (Mar '12) Jul 25 King 29
i have extremely severe eczema EVERYWHERE (Dec '06) Jul 23 Alicia 190
Eczema finally cleared up! Jul 22 Alicia 1
how i cured my eczema Jul 20 Martha 2
Do you really have "Eczema"? Or Topical Steroid... Jul 19 Leslie C 1
The ocean did WONDERS for sons eczema!!! (Aug '08) Jul 18 Steampunk 38
My eczema was cured- A story from a 14 year old... (Jun '06) Jul 8 springleaf 227
•••
•••