I have found great relief from eczema...

I have found great relief from eczema in the ears

Posted in the Eczema Forum

Since: Jul 11

UK

#1 Jul 7, 2011
apparently was born with a little eczema in one ear, it disappeared, returned at teens, disappeared, at menopause, it returned with avengence! ive tried steroids from docs (don't recommend) etc. i 'stumbled' on application 3 times daily of Infant Starflower Cream and one Starflower Oil Capsule (190mg GLA) daily- honestly the itching has all but disappeared, crusty flaky skin 80% better in one ear 60% in other, only a little itchy first thing a.m. leaking from ear disappeared. i've only been doing this little regime for 3 weeks! I throroughly recommend any adult to try this, just check for allergy advice on both products before use, nuts and sulphites on one product and herbal ingredients on other. you can get these products online or from health stores.good luck and fingers crossed for you!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 Jul 7, 2011
Thanks for the share maggiex! I did some reading on Starflower oil and found out it's the same thing as borage, lol. It must be the GLA (Gamma-linolenic Acid) found in borage that's cured your eczema. GLA is a natural anti-inflammatory, just like the essential fatty acids found in alternative eczema treatments like fish oil and Emu oil.
grammy

Broomfield, CO

#3 Feb 18, 2012
maggiex wrote:
apparently was born with a little eczema in one ear, it disappeared, returned at teens, disappeared, at menopause, it returned with avengence! ive tried steroids from docs (don't recommend) etc. i 'stumbled' on application 3 times daily of Infant Starflower Cream and one Starflower Oil Capsule (190mg GLA) daily- honestly the itching has all but disappeared, crusty flaky skin 80% better in one ear 60% in other, only a little itchy first thing a.m. leaking from ear disappeared. i've only been doing this little regime for 3 weeks! I throroughly recommend any adult to try this, just check for allergy advice on both products before use, nuts and sulphites on one product and herbal ingredients on other. you can get these products online or from health stores.good luck and fingers crossed for you!
Thanks for your help with ear eczema. I just found your information now. Are you still experiencing relief with the above application and capsule. Please let me know. I need some natural remedy. Thanks.
best believe

Newbury, UK

#4 Jun 16, 2012
my ears itch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eczema Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cure for Atopic Eczema (Jan '10) Aug 29 Anonymous 38
Eczema and birth control (Mar '12) Aug 26 Babygirl 9
eczema and depression Aug 25 Anonymous 3
The ocean did WONDERS for sons eczema!!! (Aug '08) Aug 22 masonsdad 42
My eczema was cured- A story from a 14 year old... (Jun '06) Aug 21 Naznine Qureshi 251
Possible solution for eczema sufferers Aug 21 cdarcy 1
eczema on both hands Aug 21 cdarcy 6
More from around the web