Corrupt Kentucky sheriff brought down...

Corrupt Kentucky sheriff brought down by reporters

There are 10 comments on the CBS News story from May 6, 2012, titled Corrupt Kentucky sheriff brought down by reporters. In it, CBS News reports that:

When two small-town newspaper reporters in Kentucky began investigating the corrupt local sheriff, they not only got headline stories.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

Jeffery

Glasgow, KY

#1 May 6, 2012
Seems to be in the water or something in Kentucky with the Sheriff's these days
thanus

Winchester, KY

#2 May 7, 2012
I just saw that whitely county, KY is being heavily searched on yahoo! Is that because of this story?
Back To Reality

Akron, OH

#3 May 7, 2012
Kudos to this one Whitley County reporter, but certainly do not pat on the back any other reporters.

Reporters from the Lexington Media have ran around for decades, and continue to run around, with their heads rammed up the rearends of corrupt Eastern Kentucky Sheriffs and their corrupt Deputies, all while ignoring investigative tips from local citizens not benefiting from the corruption, just so the Reporters can get their stories. Same is true of the Lexington Media's relationships with City police depts, which typically hire even lower-life characters than even do the Sheriff depts.
thanus

Richmond, KY

#4 May 7, 2012
Corbin needs more people like Samantha and Adam. Bravo to you both. But ... Samantha has been in out of the state for over a year. How come it's taken so long to get this guy convicted?
Hate Salina Ks

Mcpherson, KS

#5 May 7, 2012
Wish we could get someone to investigate the corruption in Salina Ks system. Those guys did some good work . My little brother got murdered by 4 cowards & none are in jail because one is related to Senator Mark Taddiken's relative that is on the police force . All their names are Taddiken . Can't trust anyone now days .
Need More

Fort Myers, FL

#6 Jun 29, 2012
Great!
OLD WHITLEY

London, KY

#7 Aug 31, 2013
corruption started like i said before creeping into williamsburg and whitley county around the 60s fake lieing deeds crooked norearys getting away with self help and profit of old ,sick,or poor peoples lands..it goes deep and allowed to grow by those that signed and those that covered it up and it is now unraveling as those who are involved and records are now under investigation for wrong doing..skunks will come clean for everyone to see and they will face prosicutiobn for wrongs done..to keep evil hidden wont work..god wins and those in leage with the bad ones will face what he does ..and believe me they wont want whats comming down ..whole world is looking now at whitley county corruption and wher the stinks are..and some are finally talking and that means that they are on to this big time..guilt and wrong hard to take when gods looking at you head on
atty general of state can look at some corruptive works so can all the press and believe me they are hungry for stories..evidence in paper makes it juicy
..was also profitable for stories submitted with proof...those of you think on that
mount sterling

Tampa, FL

#8 Mar 23, 2015
Hate Salina Ks wrote:
Wish we could get someone to investigate the corruption in Salina Ks system. Those guys did some good work . My little brother got murdered by 4 cowards & none are in jail because one is related to Senator Mark Taddiken's relative that is on the police force . All their names are Taddiken . Can't trust anyone now days .
I agree it's in lexington as well the family court judge took my step daughters away from their mom because her black boyfriend was caught touching the 5 year old he was arrested only to be released without prejudice because it was only touching their not saying he did do it but their not saying he didn't only to have judge masterson after two years to take the children from our home where the social service child atlintam said the children were better off with their me and their dad and the children even wanted to be here its been almost two years since they have been living with their mom and its been pure hell in them and us as well it's corrupt everywhere
BigBill

Miami, FL

#9 Mar 31, 2015
Whites in "law enforcement" are incredibly corrupt and predators on their own .
Amaya Raider

Northfield, NJ

#10 Saturday Aug 8
mount sterling wrote:
<quoted EAxt>
I agree it's in lexington as well the family court judge took my step daughters away from their mom because her black boyfriend was caught touching the 5 year old he was arrested only to be released without prejudice because it was only touching their not saying he did do it but their not saying he didn't only to have judge masterson after two years to take the children from our home where the social service child atlintam said the children were better off with their me and their dad and the children even wanted to be here its been almost two years since they have been living with their mom and its been pure hell in them and us as well it's corrupt everywhere
Poor child. Did a Judge really learn that a child was being touched on and put her daddy in jail, then the prosecutor dropped the charges on the "TOUCHER", after the child wouldn't tell on thosebTOUCHING, plus The Courts wanted to take the child to someone they knew of more deserving to have a child that doesn't tell on "TOUCHERS"?

WELL IS SHE PRETTY? DID YOU THINK SHE WAS PRETTY AND WANTED HER, IF HER DADDY WAS CAUGHT NOT TELLING ON THOSE TOUCHING HER?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drug Addiction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drugs - the true epidemic Aug 16 Honest Abe 1
News Appalachia gripped by hepatitis C epidemic, bra... Aug 12 New to the creek 53
News Depression still a top problem in high schools Aug 12 yogivini 6
Music Artist Rhett May Wages War On Drugs With ... Aug 11 serenaspun 1
News $120K Grant to Fight Heroin Problem in Harford ... Aug 10 MD hater 1
Summit Behavioral Healthcare now accepting enro... Aug 3 jmannraso 1
Get Your Classic Rock Fix With Rockstar Rhett M... Jul '15 serenaspun 1
More from around the web