Painkillers are frequently abused by ...

Painkillers are frequently abused by young people

There are 10 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Painkillers are frequently abused by young people. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

Some youngsters don't even know what it is. They use it and feel great. They don't know it's not safe.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Nov 4, 2012
I don't believe it for a second.

“definitely maybe”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 4, 2012
Lol I know when I saw that headline I thought back to when I was 15 and stealing vicodin from my mom's purse. NO NEVER!
CrackHead

Orlando, FL

#4 Nov 4, 2012
And some surprisingly do know what there doing, they just don't give a crap.
Roboblog

Hanover, NH

#5 Nov 5, 2012
Has Skynet taken over? Do robobloggers put ideas inside our heads? Are we being controlled by artificial intelligence? Or worse, alien intelligence?
Talk to the hand!

“Lookin' Grumpy, Smilin' Inside”

Since: Sep 10

The Forest

#6 Nov 5, 2012
Roboblog wrote:
Has Skynet taken over? Do robobloggers put ideas inside our heads? Are we being controlled by artificial intelligence? Or worse, alien intelligence?
Talk to the hand!
Take yer meds!:)
Bubbruno

Puyallup, WA

#8 Nov 6, 2012
No kidding!!! Really??
Gundry

Tokyo, Japan

#11 Oct 28, 2013
I have ordered prescription drugs (without a prescription) from ZTOPIX. COM about two years ago, and was pleased with the speed and quality of service.
I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my medication. The meds is expensive, but there is a generic version available overseas.
I love the idea of taking responsibility for my own health (or lack of health) and skipping the bureaucracy... to say nothing of having to drive to the doctor, wait in line, yet again, to get a prescription refilled.
Anonymous

Boynton Beach, FL

#12 Nov 4, 2013
Its hard for me to write this, but i want to share my story so everyne knows that it is possible to get addicted to pills because thats how i started. I started out with my mom's sleeping pills and i ended up drinking rum with thse pills every night. I am sober now and is thanks to the amazing people i met on Seastone of Delray. #SeastoneofDelray thanks to them im back on track and i recommend this facility to anyone who is aming for a brigher future.

“Lookin' Grumpy, Smilin' Inside”

Since: Sep 10

The Forest

#13 Dec 9, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Its hard for me to write this, but i want to share my story so everyne knows that it is possible to get addicted to pills because thats how i started. I started out with my mom's sleeping pills and i ended up drinking rum with thse pills every night. I am sober now and is thanks to the amazing people i met on Seastone of Delray.#SeastoneofDelray thanks to them im back on track and i recommend this facility to anyone who is aming for a brigher future.
Nice plug.

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#16 Mar 1, 2014
twinsfan wrote:
<quoted text> Nice plug.
I hope you log on Sig and see this. All of us are still posting in the chronic pain forum. We miss ya:'(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drug Addiction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Keene woman shares family's struggle with addic... Tue Grapes 1
News Drug Addiction Epidemic Town Hall Meeting set f... Jul 23 Drug Enforcement 7
News Escaping heroin's deadly trap: Difficult but no... (Apr '13) Jul 18 ztac 3
News Drug addicts and alcoholics are receiving benef... Jul 17 Newstart 2
News Group fights drug abuse Jul 11 Elton Eggwood 12
News Thom McCombs: Marijuana and facts Jul 9 Willie Nelson 1
News New detox center to open in Farmington Jul 7 Osama 7
More from around the web