Gillian, Welcome Back!!!!!!
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
George

Bangor, ME

#41 May 25, 2012
Georgia wrote:
Hi George,
How is the beach? I am so jealous.
Hi Diana L,
You are pretty special yourself, and I love your way with words,--how you cheer people up.
Yes Larry, How are you feeling, hopefully OK.
Deb from Mich,
if it makes you feel better or worse to think I came up with the information than so be it. You always think only what suits you, no matter what anybody says, you refuse to listen, so I won't repeat everything I already said. It would be a total waste of my time.
Georgia,

The beach is still here in Maine, but the weather the past two days has been chilly and rainy. We left Fl two weeks ago to get out of the heat and humidity and the first few days here were a pleasant change--sunny and dry. Hopefully things will turn better for the Holiday weekend! Looks like the battles go on with our friend. Was thinking about setting up a separate thread along the lines of "All about me" where she can just post to her hearts content about her mulching, planting, dieting, etc., but I said to myself na, she gets more of her jollies by getting under our skin hijacking other posts. I guess I better put my helemt back on now, she'll be launching a new salvo at me shortly!
Georgia

United States

#42 May 25, 2012
Hey George,
I hope your weather gets better too, so you can enjoy it.
She definitely gets more jollies out of harassing us with her "all about me" stuff, but she gets tired of it in "her" thread. Funny, I've always thought of her stalking us, because that's exactly what it feel likes. We can't have a chat with anyone, cause she is right there interrupting with her mile long posts so you just give up--just like Pam was referring to.
I think the time is going to come when she learns finally----what goes around comes around.

Since: May 12

Arcadia, CA

#43 May 25, 2012
George. What part of Maine are you in? I love Maine!
I believe that person to be a pathological narcissist.
George

Bangor, ME

#44 May 25, 2012
bark50 wrote:
George. What part of Maine are you in? I love Maine!
I believe that person to be a pathological narcissist.
Bark,

My by-line shows up as in Wells but I'm actually a little further north in Old Orchard Beach. One of the last east coast beach towns around with a honky tonk downtown area with an arcade and ammusement park complete with ferris wheel and roller coaster. Some people find the water too cold to swim here, but I'm a former yankee so it doesn't bother me too mcuh. The French Canadians even consider this to be their "Riviera"! Glad you are doing okay.
natalie

Saint-eustache, Canada

#45 May 25, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Bark,
My by-line shows up as in Wells but I'm actually a little further north in Old Orchard Beach. One of the last east coast beach towns around with a honky tonk downtown area with an arcade and ammusement park complete with ferris wheel and roller coaster. Some people find the water too cold to swim here, but I'm a former yankee so it doesn't bother me too mcuh. The French Canadians even consider this to be their "Riviera"! Glad you are doing okay.
Yep, my husband keeps nagging me that we need to drive and drive and drive to go freeze our a**es off in cold water!! Now he has my kids at it too (5 and 9). Maybe I'll see you on a beach and we'll compare resection scars!!
Pam

Paso Robles, CA

#46 May 25, 2012
Gillian -- I am doing great, thanks. Haven't been on antibiotics for almost a year and a half now. I still have the ups and downs with constipation and then loose, but no pains. I stick to my daily probiotic and yogurt.*knock on wood*

That's good news you didn't get the "bad" mesh! I sure hope they get you fixed up soon!

Since: May 12

Alhambra, CA

#47 May 25, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Bark,
My by-line shows up as in Wells but I'm actually a little further north in Old Orchard Beach. One of the last east coast beach towns around with a honky tonk downtown area with an arcade and ammusement park complete with ferris wheel and roller coaster. Some people find the water too cold to swim here, but I'm a former yankee so it doesn't bother me too mcuh. The French Canadians even consider this to be their "Riviera"! Glad you are doing okay.
My favorites are Belfast!, and Kennebunk. Not so much with Norway. I barfed up bad fried clams there. But the whole state is beautiful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Diverticulitis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has anyone tried the Pain Free Foods Diet? (Dec '13) 13 hr Julie E 63
how do i get a grip and stop worrying? (Apr '16) Fri Billyjet 4
Pain and Discomfort 18-months after Colectomy Dec 7 sampson2001 1
Regrets on having Diverticulitis surgery/colon ... (May '12) Dec 7 Peroni 2,611
Recurrent diverticulitis after bowel resection (Sep '13) Dec 7 Cathie228 24
Should antibiotics be taken with mild diverticu... Dec 7 donnadonna 6
Colon Wall Thickening as as Symptom of Divertic... (Jun '07) Dec 7 donnadonna 45
What to eat during flare ups (Apr '12) Nov 29 Bremda 77
More from around the web