Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#1 Jul 19, 2013
Gee, just spent over an hour on a post and the site lost it. Im in the hospital and dont have the effort or desire to re-write. That is really to bad cuz this site helped me and I wanted to return the favor to others. Sadly, im outta this site
NJ John

Cherry Hill, NJ

#2 Jul 20, 2013
edsmith1360 wrote:
Gee, just spent over an hour on a post and the site lost it. Im in the hospital and dont have the effort or desire to re-write. That is really to bad cuz this site helped me and I wanted to return the favor to others. Sadly, im outta this site
I understand your frustration, but I am sure there are a lot of people on here who would want to hear more about your surgery this week. Please reconsider.
Deb

Mason, MI

#3 Jul 20, 2013
This happens quite frequently on this site, so I got in the habit of highlighting and copying my messages to the clipboard before submitting them.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#4 Jul 21, 2013
Deb wrote:
This happens quite frequently on this site, so I got in the habit of highlighting and copying my messages to the clipboard before submitting them.
If it happens "quite frequently" maybe that should somewhere to warn us??? Putting in a few hours writing only to lose it will not keep the info flowing. I almost gave up.
MODERATOR: PLEASE CONSIDER SOME TYPE OF WARNING THAT WARNS THAT THIS SITE LOSES COMMENTS "QUITE FREQUENTLY"

Tnx

Since: Jan 12

Stuart, Florida

#5 Jul 21, 2013
MrSmithster wrote:
<quoted text>
If it happens "quite frequently" maybe that should somewhere to warn us??? Putting in a few hours writing only to lose it will not keep the info flowing. I almost gave up.
MODERATOR: PLEASE CONSIDER SOME TYPE OF WARNING THAT WARNS THAT THIS SITE LOSES COMMENTS "QUITE FREQUENTLY"
Tnx
Hi Mr. Smith well when you post a long message it has to be looked at by Topix and some times they are slow so please do not get really mad as we have all had messages sent to Scottie Via the Beam me up Machine
I have learned to copy big messages to the clip board before posting
I am so glad you are feeling better and it will get better each day from now on out God Bless and Hi^5's also

Larry
Deb

Mason, MI

#6 Jul 21, 2013
Raz,

Topix does not "look at" long messages before allowing them to be posted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Diverticulitis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has anyone tried the Pain Free Foods Diet? (Dec '13) 6 hr Chezh 23
Colonoscopy showed NO diverticuli (Aug '11) 10 hr Chezh 9
Results positive 17 hr Oupaint2 1
Regrets on having Diverticulitis surgery/colon ... (May '12) 20 hr Karen 2,204
Recovery time for intestine resectioning surgery? (Nov '07) Mon Suesee 127
Food and Recipes and How We're Doing (Jan '13) Oct 17 applecake 852
Advice for colon resection recovery Oct 17 Jennifer121812 8

Diverticulitis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE