Human growth hormone: Big Pharma cash...

Human growth hormone: Big Pharma cashes in on steroid abuse

There are 1 comment on the Reno Gazette-Journal story from Dec 22, 2012, titled Human growth hormone: Big Pharma cashes in on steroid abuse. In it, Reno Gazette-Journal reports that:

Bob Vitols, 50, of Lincoln, Neb., said he began experimenting in hormone replacement therapy about three years ago because he was feeling run down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reno Gazette-Journal.

LEGALISE PEDs

Carrum Downs, Australia

#1 Dec 23, 2012
I would like to know why HGH is illegal (w/o a prescription). Just what exactly is the governments problem? They don't want us getting stronger, leaner and more muscular? Is that it?

Just about all pro athletes use HGH.. so it can't be because they don't want athletes abusing them and cheating. Even if that WAS the case.. why should we "ordinary people" have to suffer? I don't know about you, but I'd rather be on HGH and steroids MYSELF, than watch others on HGH/roids on tv kick/throw a ball around.

I 'like' the way these reporters try to make out like using a bit of HGH is dangerous with a whole bunch of side effects lol. The average HRT dose is only about 1-2iu's ED. Some bodybuilders use around 30iu's ED (THIRTY) and you never hear about bodybuilders dropping dead from HGH abuse.

What a load of sh*t. I'm so sick of the corrupt government(s) and their BS laws. We all should be fighting this. Artificial hormones are GOOD, people. NOT bad. They have just brainwashed you all into thinking they are.

And boy I'm not surprised to read about all these drug articles here. Funny how this is about HEALTH.. yet every 2nd thread is about DRUGS. You Americans are messed-up.. bunch of drug addicts (no offence lol).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Diabetes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
G4 sensors and Insulet Pods 2 hr JeffP 21
One Touch Ultra Blue Test Strips 13 hr El_Madre 1
Infusion Sets Expiry Dates 14 hr El_Madre 4
Quick-Sets 9mm 23in FOR SALE 14 hr El_Madre 1
Medtronic MMT-332A Reservoirs (Oct '12) Wed David 4
G4 Platinum (Jan '15) Wed Jt rboro 48
animas ping pump system for sale Jul 28 Beth 4
More from around the web