Tough life takes even tougher turn

Tough life takes even tougher turn

There are 4 comments on the Journal Gazette story from Jun 19, 2011, titled Tough life takes even tougher turn. In it, Journal Gazette reports that:

Kelley Lash says that her son, Josh, has had a lot of luck in his life - all bad.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal Gazette.

Since: Jun 11

Puyallup, WA

#1 Jun 19, 2011
I have a used insulin pump and supplies for sale. Any reasonable offers are considered. If interested, feel free to contact me. I'll give you the details and pics.

Since: Oct 10

Kiev, Ukraine

#2 Jun 19, 2011
What pump and supplies would you suggest?
I am interested infusion sets to Minimed Paradigm pump.

Since: Jun 11

Puyallup, WA

#3 Jun 20, 2011
AkelaDad wrote:
What pump and supplies would you suggest?
I am interested infusion sets to Minimed Paradigm pump.
It depends on what the needs are for the person wearing the pump. Do you need less or more insulin throughout the day? basal rates? animas offers lower basal/bolus increments and rates, easier to navigate through and a color display with larger screen, waterproof. I've gone rafting with mine and had no problems whatsoever. Minimed has the cgm built into the pump software,but you have to disconnect when in the water which means playing catch up and chasing bg's when reconnecting. monochrome display's harder to see. Again, it's all depending on the needs for the person though.

Since: Oct 10

Europe

#4 Jun 20, 2011
I understand the difference between these pumps. But I have a MiniMed
715 pump and I'm not going to buy another or change at least for now. I just ask you about the presence of MiniMed infusion sets for sale.
BR.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Diabetes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Medtronic Mio Infusion Sets for Sale (Jul '15) 5 hr KristinaS 25
Pump for sale 5 hr Dahl0922 1
I buy pumps omnipods sensors etc 6 hr Miran727 1
MeniMed pump suppliesfor sale 21 hr cilymily047 1
For Sale MEDTRONIC MMT-723NAS Revel Minimed In... Mon jcude329 3
dexcom sensor new never opened Sun david0405 1
G4 platinum and transmitter Sun sara7780 8
More from around the web