Eli Lilly Zyprexa News Update

Full story: Associated Content

Not for Alzheimer's,approved for Autism in Kids and More.. Recent studies have found that atypical antipsychotics used to control agitation in aggressive alzheimer patients have unacceptable risk.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 23 of23
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Pharma maims kills

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

Judged:

friend wrote:
A number of Parents are using this for their children who have autism. It is used to treat psychotic mental disorders, such as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and agitation that occurs with schizophrenia and bipolar mania. This medicine should NOT be used to treat behavioral problems in older adult patients who have dementia.
<quoted text>
all caused by vaccines. Elli Lilly maker of Thimerosal one cause of autism.
Pharma maims kills

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

Judged:

computurtl wrote:
I find it interesting that Eli Lilly continues to have their head in the sand regarding the drugs they produce. This is the company responsible for bringing Thimerosal (ethylmercury) into the world and that is what caused my son's autism. Yes, I HAVE PROOF OF THAT! Fortunately, we found a wonderful Defeat Autism Now doctor who is giving him biomedical treatments that are actually working, hallelujah! My son is now 5 and because of these treatments and great therapists, my son is now academically ready for Kindergarten! Shame on Eli Lilly for not learning their lesson the first time and for continuing to sell Thimerosal to other companies and continuing to make vaccines containing Thimerosal!
<quoted text>
Their heads are not in the sand. This is standard operation for Pharma companies. Put out faulty, fraudulent product, market it aggressively and pressure and bribe doctors to prescribe it. Make obscene profit and when the class action lawsuit developes, they settle out of court for a fraction of overall profits. It ends the case, no guilt is admitted, no owner or CEO goes to prison, and most profit is retained. They just move on to the next faulty product and do the same. No government agency make attempts to stop it.
Nathan

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Naturally, I am skeptical of everything online. http://z-olanzapine.com is legitimate. I placed my first order for the smallest amount possible. It arrived sooner than expected. I didn't pay the extra money for speedy air mail. I placed another order that was much larger and it came right on time. I will definitely use this company again for even larger orders now that I trust them. They also give you discounts every time you place an order which is cool. One thing to keep in mind is if you place a larger order, they will send half in one shipment, and then the other half after that to avoid customs scrutinizing your package. I am very happy, I no longer need to pay tons of money to see a doctor and therapist (and have them tell me a bunch of stuff I already know) in order to get my medication.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 23 of23
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Diabetes Forum right now

Search the Diabetes Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
for sale medtronic silhouette infusion set 60- ... (Feb '13) 22 hr C-Cat-eagle-co 35
EEOC lawsuit on behalf of diabetic Walgreen emp... 23 hr exASM-CARLO 39
It May Take Guts to Cure Diabetes Thu Olympian 3
Follistim AQ Cartridge 900 IU for Sale (Jun '13) Wed Ark22 11
Diabetes Supplies for sale Wed Brenda 3
Medtronic MMT-399 Quick Sets available Tue I live with diabetes 7
Omnipods (Dec '13) Jul 8 Clay238 3
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••