Deltec Cozmo Insulin Pump Supplies
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Terry

Bellefonte, PA

#88 Apr 11, 2013
I have a Cozmo 1700 and a 1800 in good working order. Insurance replaced them when the 4 year warranty expired.

I also have 6 boxes of cartridges and 10 boxes of Cleo90 if anyone is interested.

Email me at [email protected]
Lisa Belk

Huntersville, NC

#89 May 8, 2013
Switched to a new pump and still have multiple boxes of unexpired 3 ml insulin cartridges for Deltec Cosmo pump. Also have old Comfort sites and spare battery/cartridge caps. Email me @ [email protected]
GeeDubb

Phoenix, AZ

#90 May 10, 2013
SOLD
GeeDubb wrote:
I have 4 boxes, 25/box, of Deltec Cozmo 3ml Insulin Cartridges,#21-1750-24, for sale @$25. each OBO . I can be reached at [email protected]...com (take out the extra three dots)
SOLD
Mike

Gatesville, TX

#91 Jul 14, 2013
I have a deltec cozmo pump "Purple" I have 1 box of 24" infusion sets cleo 90 , and 2 boxes of comfort infusion sets. I also have 3 boxes of 3ml deltec insulin cartridges. [email protected]
ShellyMN

Minneapolis, MN

#92 Oct 1, 2013
Mike wrote:
I have a deltec cozmo pump "Purple" I have 1 box of 24" infusion sets cleo 90 , and 2 boxes of comfort infusion sets. I also have 3 boxes of 3ml deltec insulin cartridges. [email protected]
Do you still have the cartridges available?
Heidi

Minneapolis, MN

#94 Mar 29, 2014
ShellyMN wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you still have the cartridges available?
I have several boxes of Cozmo cartridges available if you are still interested and I am in Minneapolis. Would be happy to have them out of my house. Send email to heidi at metalogue dot com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Diabetes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Enlite Sensors MMT-7008A Expire 10/2016 3 hr garrett2261 1
2 boxes of dexcom sensors G4/G5 4 hr sugar214 1
Enlite Sensors (1 box) and Medtronic minimed pa... 4 hr Clairey 2
New G5 receiver with 2 transmitter for sale 13 hr dan 8
dexcom g4/g5 sensors 14 hr dan 3
Brand new Dexcom g5 pink and two unopened trans... Mon lynnore 5
NEW Dexcom G5 Mobile Transmitter Mon lynnore 3
More from around the web