Chuck Barbieri

Trenton, MI

#66 Mar 27, 2011
I have 12 boxes of Deltec Cozmo 3ml Insulin Cartridges that I will like to sell. Please offer me a price and pay for shipping. e-mail me at pippibarbieri@gmail.com
matt

Belmar, NJ

#67 May 25, 2011
I have 9 boxes of Deltec Cozmo 3ml Insulin Cartridges that I would like to sell. Please let me know if anyone in interested, I will sell for cheap.

mike.msmpr@gmail.com
thanks.
Robert

Queens Village, NY

#68 May 26, 2011
i have Cozmo pump supplies, deltec cleo.I am selling them really cheap..send request to rodalis@verizon.net
Anonymous

United States

#69 Jun 26, 2011
I am looking for supplies for a paradigm pump I ran out an dint have any left if u can help email me thank u dustinleeallen211@gmail.com
Edward

Southfield, MI

#71 Apr 4, 2012
I have 7 boxes of unopened Accu-Chek (Disetronic) Tender Infusion Sets (10 sets/box). 17mm/80cm,#04541529001.$50/box or best offer.
I also have 10 unopened boxes of Deltec Cozmo 3ml Insulin Cartridges (REF 21-1750-24).$50/box or best offer.
I accept paypal, and shipping is $5/box. I will combine shipping on multiple boxes. I am switching pumps and no longer need any of these supplies.
Ed

sendler@sbcglobal.net
Alex

Fayetteville, NC

#72 Apr 4, 2012
I have a deltec cosmo in excellent condition I am wanting to find a great home for. Asking 200.00...Nothing is wrong with it and it comes with manual and other stuff. :)
Darlene

Southfield, MI

#73 Apr 5, 2012
Would love to get that pump! Its all my daughter will use! Please email me at mysafetan@hotmail.com
Alex

Fayetteville, NC

#74 Apr 6, 2012
Hi Darlene! I emailed you. Please let me know if you get it. Thank you.
Randy

Dayton, OH

#75 Apr 8, 2012
I have serveral boxes of the Comfort Infusion sets and also 3 ml cartridges for the Deltec Cosmor 1800 insulin pump. I changed my pump and now I have to get differnt supplies. Please email me for more information. I also have IR Adaptor, dvd, case for the pump and extra battery cap and cartridge cap.

Email is babycare814@hotmail.com
please put insulin pump in subject line so I don't delete message.

Thanks
Randy

Since: May 12

Orange, NJ

#76 May 4, 2012
I have 15 boxes of Deltec Cozmo 3ml Insulin Cartridges @$30. ea.. and 10 boxes of cleo 90, 31 inch 9mm. that I would like to sell. Please let me know if anyone in interested in some or all reach me at noham@rocketmail.com

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#77 Sep 20, 2012
Does anyone have infusion sets left? Please email me at scruton24@gmail.com and let me know what type and how much! I'm willing to take anything (except minimied type) Thanks!!!!!
GeeDubb

Phoenix, AZ

#78 Oct 20, 2012
I have 4 boxes, 25/box, of Deltec Cozmo 3ml Insulin Cartridges, #21-1750-24, for sale @$25. each OBO . I can be reached at grwilliams@q....com (take out the extra three dots)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#79 Oct 24, 2012
Anyone has the cozmo 1800 for sale for low price? Please let me know ASAP because my current one is dying!

Since: Nov 12

Dublin, CA

#80 Nov 12, 2012
Just changed to new pump. Have lots of 31" Cleo infusion sets & Deltec Cozmo 3 ml Cartridges. email me @ martawest@gmail.com
Lisa Belk

Charlotte, NC

#82 Feb 6, 2013
Switched to a new pump and have multiple boxes of Cleo 24-inch infusion sets and 3 ml insulin cartridges for Deltec Cosmo pump. Also have old Comfort sites. Email me @ labelk@carolina.rr.com
Randy

Dayton, OH

#83 Feb 19, 2013
I have serveral boxes of the Comfort Infusion sets and also 3 ml cartridges for the Deltec Cosmor 1800 insulin pump. I changed my pump and now I have to get differnt supplies. Please email me for more information. I also have IR Adaptor, dvd, case for the pump and extra battery cap and cartridge cap.

Email is babycare814@hotmail.com
please put insulin pump in subject line so I don't delete message.

Thanks
Randy
Randy

Dayton, OH

#84 Feb 19, 2013
my grandson uses Cozmo 1800, need supplies and or information of contacts to get supplies at affordable price, he is a student but no insurance.

If still needed email at babycare814@hotmail.com.
I have several boxes of the supplies.

Please put insulin pump supplies in subject line so I don't delete.
insulin supplies

Detroit, MI

#85 Feb 19, 2013
Randy wrote:
my grandson uses Cozmo 1800, need supplies and or information of contacts to get supplies at affordable price, he is a student but no insurance.
If still needed email at babycare814@hotmail.com.
I have several boxes of the supplies.
Please put insulin pump supplies in subject line so I don't delete.
I have some infusion sets many quick sets. e- mail me and I can send them out for affordable prices pippibarbieri@gmail.com
Geo

Greece

#86 Mar 6, 2013
Do you have pump suplies for deltec cozmo?Please reply me at g.sivoudis@gmail.com
Lauren

Schaumburg, IL

#87 Mar 17, 2013
Does anyone have a cozmo in good working order they would like to sell for a reasonable price? My sons just died and we really need to get another one, as all the supplies I have are for this pump.

Thanks!!

Please email me at Lauren.silberman
@
Me
.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Diabetes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Santa Claus still be fat? 10 hr Maniac Stopper 2
FS: Dexcom G4 Platinum transmitter- BRAND NEW 13 hr Dxlnt1 4
Medtronic Minimed Enlite Glucose Sensors 7008A Fri hillhaven 15
Medtronic Sof-Sensor Glucose Sensor boxes for sale (May '13) Dec 24 Tony15 73
'Nerve Hack' Offers Arthritis Sufferers Hope Dec 23 Bayuzie 1
Dubious Ties and Surrogate Markers Expand the M... Dec 23 kody 1
Weight loss a good first step to get healthy (Oct '13) Dec 23 marywarner777 5
More from around the web