Kimberly

Draper, UT

#46 Apr 3, 2010
We have 7 unopened boxes of Cleo 90 infusion sets and 4 boxes of Deltec 3 ml insulin cartridges with an expiration of 2014. I will sell these for 35.00 per box. Also I have 10 boxes of 50ct. Freestyle test strips for 10.00 each and 5 boxes of 100 that I will sell for 20.00 each.

Email is kimberly_shoop@yahoo.com
Jeff J

Tulsa, OK

#47 Apr 10, 2010
I have LOTS of Deltec Cozmo insulin cartridge boxes.
(Each box has 25 cartridges in it.)

Also have MANY boxes of Accu-Chek UltraFlex II
110/10 tube / tender sets.(Each box has 20 total
tenders and 10 tubes.)

Make me an offer.

jcjodoin@yahoo.com
Tulsa, OK USA
Mike

Canonsburg, PA

#48 Apr 10, 2010
We have 7-boxes of

Ultra Test Strips,(5) per Box, exp. dates are 7/10 - 10/10

50 each box, on the back it says,

One touch Ultra, Test Strips--has the text, ""For Blood Glucose Testing with One Touch Ultra Family of Meters and Induo Systems"

$130 for all, includes FedEx shipping--MUST SELL

Correct e-mail is

bordofoto@aol.com
Ivette

Yonkers, NY

#49 Jun 12, 2010
notnow wrote:
I'm looking for insets any length
I have Cleo infusion sets if you are interested. email me at Ivette735@optonline.net
qrnkathy

Dallas, TX

#50 Jul 9, 2010
need cozmo cartridges and rapid d infusion sets please.

qrnkathy@aol.com
Anonymous

Queens Village, NY

#51 Jul 15, 2010
I have a deltec pump and many infusion set that I am willing to sell at low price. I have a new pump and not need of this one. I understand the need and I am willing to help.. I have 10 boxes of cleo infusion set and 5 boxes of deltec 3 mil insulin cartridge.. in interested e-mail to rodalis@verizon.net I am in suffolk NY
Anonymous

Queens Village, NY

#52 Jul 15, 2010
qrnkathy wrote:
need cozmo cartridges and rapid d infusion sets please.
qrnkathy@aol.com
i have boxes and I can sent today.
Mike

Canonsburg, PA

#53 Jul 25, 2010
We have 7-boxes of

Ultra Test Strips,(50) per Box, exp. dates are 7/10 - 10/10---50 in each box!!!

MUST SALE

$125 for all, includes FedEx shipping

bordofoto@aol.com
Kim

Clarkston, MI

#54 Aug 28, 2010
have 33 deltec cosmo 3 ml cartridges for sale and 2 vials of freestyle teststrips exp 11/2010. I no longer use this pump system . reasonable offer accepted. email me at kdzieciolowski@yahoo.com
Mike

Canonsburg, PA

#55 Aug 28, 2010
We have 7(350 test stips total)-boxes of

MUST SALE

$115 for all, includes FedEx shipping

bordofoto@aol.com
Chuck Barbieri

Ann Arbor, MI

#56 Sep 6, 2010
Sarah101 wrote:
Deltec Cozmo Insulin Pump Supplies
Accu Check Tender Infusion Set and Tubing, 60cm Tubing, 19 Boxes of 10
Accu Check Tender II Infusion Set and Tubing, 80cm Tubing, 6 Boxes of 17 infusion set, 17 sets of tubing.
Best Offer--please e-mail Mike @ bordofoto@aol.com
HELLO Mike- I finally got health insurance after being without health insurance for 2 years. I am on a Deltec Cozmo Pump and I jsut spend 2 years in Southwest China teaching English to College Nursing students. I need infusion sets. How much are you charging for all of the infusion sets? Right now I can afford $250 yet I know that they are worth much more. I just got a teaching job and it may be a while before I get new supplies with my insurance . Thanks, Chuck at chuckbarbieri@sbcglobal.net
Insulin pump and supplies

Mount Prospect, IL

#57 Sep 6, 2010
Greetings, I have for sale an unused (okay used once and worked just fine), animas one touch ping insulin pump, the one touch ping glucose monitor (unopened) that remotely connects to the insulin pump to provide easy bolus management,(1) dozen at least boxes of the animas insulin cartridges, and several boxes of the cleo infusion sites. I purchased this system for my son when the system he was using ran out of warranty, however, he wont use it so I wasted over $6000......and am now looking to re-coup some of my losses. If interested, I will only sell to someone who in under the care of an endocrinologist, to ensure you are using correctly and can obtain proper prescriptions for the maintenance supplies of your pump. I am in a bind financially right now, and have no other items of value to sell, please contact me if you are interested, I will travel or ship with insurance.

Thank you for your consideration, please contact me at lauren.silberman@wowway.com if interested.

For additional information, please follow this link: http://www.animas.com/animas-insulin-pumps/on...

Only glitch that I see is that it is probably not going to stay under warranty if transfered, but again, it is brand new basically only used for 8 hours, should be fine for several years I would imagine/hope; and I am not 100% sure if the warranty wont transfer, I am just assuming this fact.
Jennifer Wolfe

O Fallon, MO

#58 Sep 8, 2010
Looking for an IR Adapter for the Deltec Cozmo pump (lost mine in a move). Cash price online is $79.00. Anyone willing to sell one for less than $35.00 (I'll pay shipping)? I have the software. jenniferlwolfe@hotmail com
Carrie

Hanover, PA

#59 Oct 19, 2010
Jennifer Wolfe wrote:
Looking for an IR Adapter for the Deltec Cozmo pump (lost mine in a move). Cash price online is $79.00. Anyone willing to sell one for less than $35.00 (I'll pay shipping)? I have the software. jenniferlwolfe@hotmail com
Is that the thing that reads your info from the pump onto the computer? If so, I am pretty sure I still have it... let me know if you want it.
Mike

Canonsburg, PA

#60 Oct 19, 2010
We have 7 Boxes of 50 (350 test stips total)

MUST SALE

bordofoto@aol.com
Mike

Canonsburg, PA

#61 Oct 19, 2010
Diabetic One Touch Ultra Test Strips

We have 7 Boxes of 50 (350 test stips total)

One Touch Ultra Test Strips Ultra Test Strips,(50) per Box, exp. dates are 7/10 - 10/10---50 in each box!!!

$115 for all,

MUST SALE

bordofoto@aol.com
deborah

Rosendale, NY

#62 Dec 13, 2010
I am looking for a Freestyle Navigator Continuous Glucose monitoring system kit and a Deltec cozmo insulin pump. Please email me and let me know if you have either to sell.
Thank you. Deborah3@aol.com
Dustin

Chester, VA

#63 Dec 13, 2010
I have many boxes of Cleo 90 infusion sets. 6mm cannula and 42" tubing. Taking reasonable offers. Email me at dmcoleman79 at yahoo dot com
Chris

Cape Coral, FL

#64 Dec 30, 2010
I have 20 boxes of cleo 90's 6mm canula w/24in tubing. making great deals. email cpmand@aol.com
Chuck Barbieri

Gaithersburg, MD

#65 Dec 30, 2010
HELLO- Happy New Year. I am a new, never used Deltec Cozmo Insulin Pump with many many supplies. I always had an extra and it was kept in good storage. For everything, I am selling for $600.00!!! If interested please contact me at pippibarbieri@gmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Diabetes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
diabetic supplies for sale 26 min andrewh390 1
Anyone selling a G4 transmitter? 40 min Jullia 3
Dexcom G4 sesors for sale BRAND NEW! Sep 29 West 8
Sof-Sensors (MMT-7002C) for sale (Mar '12) Sep 28 Stacy 30
Infusion sets MMT 397 or 399 Sep 28 Jen 2
Follistim AQ Cartridge 900 IU for Sale (Jun '13) Sep 26 nurseheather83 15
Medtronic Quick-Sets MMT-397 For Sale (Jan '14) Sep 26 joana 30

Diabetes People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE