First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Apr 09

Canonsburg, PA

#1 Apr 30, 2009
Deltec Cozmo Insulin Pump Supplies

Accu Check Tender Infusion Set and Tubing, 60cm Tubing, 19 Boxes of 10

Accu Check Tender II Infusion Set and Tubing, 80cm Tubing, 6 Boxes of 17 infusion set, 17 sets of tubing.

Best Offer--please e-mail Mike @ bordofoto@aol.com
Dana

Berthoud, CO

#2 May 15, 2009
do you still have these?

Since: Apr 09

Canonsburg, PA

#3 May 15, 2009
Dana wrote:
do you still have these?
Yes

e-mail me at

bordofoto@aol.com
Melinda

Charlotte, NC

#4 Jun 23, 2009
I have Cozmo pump supplies for sale.(63) insulin cartridges and (36) Comfort short infusion sites. Best offer.
ramseymelinda@yahoo.com
Charles Barbieri

United States

#5 Jun 25, 2009
Hello. I use the Deltec Cozmo model 1700 insulin pump. Presently, I teach English to Nursing students in rural China. I am home for just one month and I need to get all of my insulin supplies for one year!!! Of course, I do not have medical insurance now YET I will pay for supplies- test strips, infusion sets, battery caps and cartridge caps!!! Thanks for helping me out!!I am at e-mail: pippibarbieri@gmail.com
Charles Barbieri

United States

#6 Jun 25, 2009
Melinda wrote:
I have Cozmo pump supplies for sale.(63) insulin cartridges and (36) Comfort short infusion sites. Best offer.
ramseymelinda@yahoo.com
I would love to buy them please e-mail me at pippibarbieri@gmail.com
Lisa Brinkman

Terre Haute, IN

#8 Jul 19, 2009
I ALSO HAVE BOXES OF CARTRIDGES AND INFUSION SETS-SILHOUETTE FOR SALE- BOTH OF MY CHILDREN HAD THE DELTEC COZMO BEFORE SWITICHING TO MINIMED- ANYONE INTERESTED???
EMAIL LBRINKMAN9@HOTMAIL.COM
Dustin

Richmond, VA

#9 Jul 28, 2009
I have a Cozmo Pump model 1800 with the freestyle BG meter that attaches to the pump. Less then 1 year old. All original boxes, manuals, cases, IR receiver etc. are included. I also have a bunch of supplies that I will sell as well. Please email me at dmcoleman79 at yahoo dot com (normal email address but I'm trying to prevent the spambots from emailing me)
Will

Norfolk, VA

#10 Jul 30, 2009
NEED Cozmo INFUSION SETS, just lost insurance and have to pay for supplies out of pocket.
PLEASE EMAIL
elementsofadj@yahoo.com
Robin Thompson

Plant City, FL

#11 Aug 17, 2009
I could not afford the $1200 a month AETNA wanted from me, so like millions of others, I have a very basic benefits program that covers a little, but no diabetic supplies. Looking for Cleo 90's without taking a second on the house. What a rip off this all is. 10K for an insulin pump? Puleeeeeeeze. No wonder our health system is going to the dogs. Too many gougers out there. Way too much greed.
Dustin

Petersburg, VA

#12 Aug 18, 2009
Robin Thompson wrote:
I could not afford the $1200 a month AETNA wanted from me, so like millions of others, I have a very basic benefits program that covers a little, but no diabetic supplies. Looking for Cleo 90's without taking a second on the house. What a rip off this all is. 10K for an insulin pump? Puleeeeeeeze. No wonder our health system is going to the dogs. Too many gougers out there. Way too much greed.
Robin, I have some infusion sets and tubing. email me dmcoleman79@yahoo.com and we can work something out.
Kimberly - Ohio

Westerville, OH

#16 Sep 16, 2009
I have a green Deltec C0zmo 1800 insulin pump used for approximately 6 months. This pump is in excellent condition and comes with the freestyle moniter that connects directly to the pump & transfers your BG readings straight to the pump for easy bolus adjustments, etc. I also have 2 boxes of Cleo 90 infusion sets & a box of reservoirs for this pump. I may have some additional supplies but will have to look for them as I have recently moved & am still unpacking. I paid over $7,000 for this pump & supplies but have found that pumping is just not the right treatment plan for me. I am looking to sell the pump & all supplies I have/find. Please contact me at kimberly.k.barnhart at gmail dotcom (traditional e-mail format, skewed here to avoid spammers) if interested. I am open to all reasonable offers. Thanks!
Cherrise - FL

Destin, FL

#17 Sep 22, 2009
I have a blue Deltec Cozmo, NEVER used, model 1800 for sale along with all supplies listed below:
9 boxes of CLEO infusion sets (10 each box)
5 boxes of reservoirs (25 each box)
3 leather Cozmo cases
1 clear plastic Cozmo holster
3 black battery caps
1 blue battery cap & 1 blue reservior cap
1 un-used Cozmore system still in box w/all accessories
1 used Cozmore System
1 IrDA Adapter (new version) w/driver disk
1 IrDA Adapter (old version) w/driver disk
1 unopened CozManager 2.0 PC Communications CD
1 replacement button cover
Please contact me at csr1971@yahoo.com w/reasonable offers. Thanks :)
michelle

Northfield, OH

#18 Oct 11, 2009
Will wrote:
NEED Cozmo INFUSION SETS, just lost insurance and have to pay for supplies out of pocket.
PLEASE EMAIL
elementsofadj@yahoo.com
i have cleo 90 still in boxes is interested email mshoover81@yahoo.com
Kathy North Aurora IL

Schaumburg, IL

#20 Oct 21, 2009
My son has switched to a Medtronic pump. Have 2 unopened boxes of Cleo 90 6mm/24in infusion sets and 2 and a half boxes Cozmo 3ml infusions sets that we would like to sell. I can be reached at jkdw71@att.net
Kathy North Aurora IL

Schaumburg, IL

#21 Oct 21, 2009
The above post should read 2 and a half boxes of Cozmo 3ml INSULIN CARTRIDGES for sale. Sorry
Felicia

Thomasville, NC

#22 Nov 3, 2009
I looking for comfort infusions sets for deltic cozmo pump. Please Email me so we can make arrangements: FWood12@triad.rr.com
I'm also selling paradigm silhouette infusion sets for minimed paradigm. I have 3 boxes I'm selling for $40.00 per box. I also have paradigm reservoirs for sale. Email me at: FWood12@triad.rr.com
notnow

Huntington, NY

#23 Nov 4, 2009
I'm looking for insets any length
Paul - Kansas

Overland Park, KS

#24 Nov 13, 2009
I have Cozmo supplies. Cleo 90 - infusion sets - and other stuff. CHEAP

Email if interested.
lecuru@msn.com

Since: Dec 09

Raleigh, NC

#25 Dec 4, 2009
My son is changing insulin pumps and I have 15 boxes of medtronic minimed quick-set 6mm 23 inch.
And 8 boxes of Deltec Cozmo 3ml Insulin Cartridges I would like to sell. Please contact me for an offer at Diane442rn@gmail.com if interested.
Thanks,
Diane

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Diabetes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Infusion sets MMT 397 or 399 6 hr dahl0922 15
Medtronic MiniLink Real-Time Continous Glucose ... 23 hr diabetes09 1
New in box 530 g Medtronic pump Wed Dahl0922 11
Medtronic Sof-Sensor MMT-7002 for sale (Aug '11) Wed Dahl0922 10
What Can You Do To Treat Foot Ulcers? Wed gzomk 1
defining a diabetes cure (Apr '09) Nov 18 Langi 3
Free recipe book for Diabetes Nov 18 Mike 2
What are the health benefits of butternut squash? Nov 11 cdm-ochm 3
Managing diabetes and the holidays Nov 11 cdm-ochm 1

Diabetes People Search