Black diabetes deaths double that of Whites

There are 29 comments on the New Pittsburgh Courier Online story from Jul 27, 2012, titled Black diabetes deaths double that of Whites. In it, New Pittsburgh Courier Online reports that:

Almost 19 percent of all African-Americans in the country are living with diabetes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Pittsburgh Courier Online.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Obsidian Princess”

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#1 Jul 28, 2012
blood cleansers should make diabetes less of a problem or even cure it.

burdock take with:

yellow dock
rosemary
dandelion

and a few other herbs known to cleanse the blood.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2 Jul 28, 2012
dragonpat wrote:
blood cleansers should make diabetes less of a problem or even cure it.
burdock take with:
yellow dock
rosemary
dandelion
and a few other herbs known to cleanse the blood.
Good post, pat!

Sound info.
Sickle Cell

Hollywood, FL

#4 May 7, 2013
Black men are disproportionately afflicted with erectile dysfunction.

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TAVF2EOLV6MBI...
Jason

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Jan 9, 2015
19 percent. That seems pretty high.
lady

Columbia, PA

#7 Jan 10, 2015
Jason wrote:
19 percent. That seems pretty high.
Yeah well that's what's happens in a country where the food is proccessed and laced with chemicals (food and drug admin). Who the fck in their right minds except the big shots and wigs who get kick backs from the "chemical/processing " center so they line their own pockets while the rest suffer from the food and even tap water they claim is so harmless.
People if they were smart would quit drinking anything except spring water and would stay away from dairy milk drink coconut milk it's not processed the same way as dairy and doesn't contain hormones and or chemicals.
If someone from our government says something is safe that means it usually isnt.
But yes just look at cancer staticstics too that should tell you the rest
Dope and chemicals are ok and legal so long as the government has a hand in manufacturing and dealing them out isn't that something
That's Amerika for you though God Bless it huh or maybe he will get the shits of this fck'd up Nation and send a big earth-shake or gigantic volcano to rid the world of those who continue to rape and plunder it. The earth groans with sadness as it is slowly destoyed but most don't and won't care till it affects them directly. Too bad for them when tragety strikes I'm prepared and never trust them. Just when you think it can't happen to you bam!
Kind of like the people/editors from France I bet they thought the same thing.
It was wrond for making fun with the cartoons and it was equally wrong to kill over them
It was stupidity if the professionals were just that perhaps this tragety would have been avoided or it's straight up proppa ganda- to strike them down since they are allegedly becoming a concern for our big wigs and shots
I mean can you blame the IRAQs' and Afgans hell forigners in general. Not saying it's right but as much pride as you GI'S have think of how you would feel if some country invaded Amerika would you all sit passively while their government conducted it's business????
Bit windy and off topix but it all comes back to the greedy ass big shots and wigs who this country and it's Soldiers are slaves to anyway.......
They don't fight or defend freedom they only shed blood for the greedy chosen few and their ways not our very own so fck them too....... Unless they want to act like defenders and take a stand in their own country I mean if they can take and deal out bullets over their why cant' they even speak up in their own damn country?
Cause that's what happens when your dumb enough to sign that contract.......
A hero will die for a just and honorable cause only a coward would kill for it.........
That's all for now folks
ugly monkeys

United States

#11 Jan 10, 2015
It's because bm tend to be obese and not typically muscular and fit like they try to pretend.

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#12 Jan 10, 2015
Now post some skin cancer and bone disease rates.
choc bunny

Paterson, NJ

#13 Jan 10, 2015
da white troll wrote:
Diabetes hates blacks to.
It's rare in Africa tho.
ugly monkeys

United States

#14 Jan 10, 2015
I see triplets wrote:
Now post some skin cancer and bone disease rates.
or maybe mental retardation and heart disease rates
Think smart

Las Vegas, NV

#15 Jan 10, 2015
ugly monkeys wrote:
It's because bm tend to be obese and not typically muscular and fit like they try to pretend.

Ignorant white man, so why is cancer eating you wp all up? READ there are white monkeys too which means you are a monkey too.😜Duhhh !!
ugly monkeys

United States

#16 Jan 10, 2015
Think smart wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant white man, so why is cancer eating you wp all up? READ there are white monkeys too which means you are a monkey too.&#128540;Duhhh !!
which type of cancer? Most cancers affect blacks at a higher rate than whites.

Location hidden

#17 Jan 10, 2015
Now post some cockold rates.

Location hidden

#18 Jan 10, 2015
Then post married cousins rates.
ugly monkeys

United States

#19 Jan 10, 2015
While your at it, post some rape rates.
ugly monkeys

United States

#21 Jan 10, 2015
Then post tranny fkn rates.

Location hidden

#22 Jan 10, 2015
Yeah let post some rape rates, then we can post Thailand children rape rates.
ugly monkeys

United States

#23 Jan 10, 2015
ugly monkeys wrote:
Then post tranny fkn rates.
Or rates of men becoming trannys lmao.
ugly monkeys

United States

#24 Jan 10, 2015
Post the thailand rates and after that post the fkn babies to cure aids rates.
ugly monkeys

United States

#25 Jan 10, 2015
And if you have time, post the living in mudhuts with no electricity in the year 2015 rates.
ugly monkeys

United States

#26 Jan 10, 2015
Maybe illiteracy rates too, that would be great.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Diabetes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MiniMed Paradigm Revel For Sale 20 hr sparkyjt 2
News Sleep Apnea Treatment May Help Lower Diabetes R... 22 hr diabetes free dr ... 3
News Family seeking service dog for diabetic seven-y... (Jul '13) May 18 Mother of seven y... 2
Dexcom Receiver and Transmitter G4 for Sale May 18 chagdes 12
G4 Platinum May 18 mattsh 43
News Thousands Walk to Find Cure for Type 1 Diabetes May 17 Nathan 1
Brand New Animas 2020 Insulin Pump May 16 Tamarah 2
More from around the web