Medronic Quick-Set Paradigm MMT-396 & 6 boxes of Medtronic Resevoir MMT-332A.

Posted in the Diabetes Forum

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Mar 15, 2013
William

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

I am very interested. I just sent you an e-mail.

Since: May 11

Hendersonville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

William, be careful! this is a scammer. Don't send any money to him. There are a lot scammers on this website since last spring, but there are also a lot good people selling stuff on this site too. You need be very careful and only make payment on paypal and if the seller can not provide you a picture with the stuff that you are going to buy, do not send any money.
William wrote:
I am very interested. I just sent you an e-mail.
Michael

Franklin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

maltinomorgan wrote:
10 Boxes Medronic Quick-Set Paradigm MMT-396 & 6 boxes of Medtronic Resevoir MMT-332A.
Contact maltinomorgan@hotmail.com for more information
i am interested...lost job and insurance. Michael. Lee.pt@gmail.com
William

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Thank you, Lwm902. I began to suspect the person was a scammer, as I sent an e-mail inquiring about the supplies and never heard back. I am glad that there are people like you who are looking out though; I'm between jobs and insurance right now and it would be awful to get taken for a ride.

Since: Apr 11

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

William wrote:
Thank you, Lwm902. I began to suspect the person was a scammer, as I sent an e-mail inquiring about the supplies and never heard back. I am glad that there are people like you who are looking out though; I'm between jobs and insurance right now and it would be awful to get taken for a ride.
Hi William, I have MMT 324 (these are similar to the MMT 396). I encourage you to look them up. The only differences are that they have a 6mm canula and disconnect a few inches from insertion site.I also have MMT332A available. Please contact me at iamkenly@yahoo.com so we can discuss quantities and price. I will happily send you pics and I live in Houston. I no longer have a need for these supplies.

Thank you, Robert iamkenly@yahoo.com
Desiree

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Hello Everyone! I have numerous sealed boxes of quick set paradigm 23in REF MMT-397 as well as Reservoirs 3.0ml REF MMT-332A. 24 boxes of each total. I am selling at very reasonable prices. Would like to sell in sets/case. I also have boxes of 100 one touch ultra blue test strips I am selling as well. I am going off the pump and switching meters. Please SERIOUS inquiries only. Payments will be made through Paypal. desire4545@msn.com
I also will provide pictures of supplies. AGAIN serious interest only.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Diabetes Forum right now

Search the Diabetes Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Medtronic Quick-Sets MMT-397 For Sale (Jan '14) 14 hr Chris 26
Medtronic MMT-399 Quick Sets available Tue S_Lynn 9
Medtronic Mini-Link Transmitter for sale (Jul '12) Tue Ian katz 19
Medtronic iinsulin pump for sale Mon John44691 1
Transmitter and sensors for sale Jul 28 Ian katz 6
Medtronic MMT-382 Silhouettes, 43", 13mm 10 Box... Jul 27 Test Strips Rescue 1
Animas OneTouch Ping Pump & Meter for Sale (Dec '11) Jul 27 kim34 29
•••
•••