Medronic Quick-Set Paradigm MMT-396 & 6 boxes of Medtronic Resevoir MMT-332A.

Posted in the Diabetes Forum

William

Cedar Park, TX

#3 Feb 25, 2013
I am very interested. I just sent you an e-mail.

Since: May 11

Cottontown, TN

#4 Feb 26, 2013
William, be careful! this is a scammer. Don't send any money to him. There are a lot scammers on this website since last spring, but there are also a lot good people selling stuff on this site too. You need be very careful and only make payment on paypal and if the seller can not provide you a picture with the stuff that you are going to buy, do not send any money.
William wrote:
I am very interested. I just sent you an e-mail.
Michael

Portland, TN

#5 Feb 28, 2013
maltinomorgan wrote:
10 Boxes Medronic Quick-Set Paradigm MMT-396 & 6 boxes of Medtronic Resevoir MMT-332A.
Contact maltinomorgan@hotmail.com for more information
i am interested...lost job and insurance. Michael. Lee.pt@gmail.com
William

Cedar Park, TX

#6 Feb 28, 2013
Thank you, Lwm902. I began to suspect the person was a scammer, as I sent an e-mail inquiring about the supplies and never heard back. I am glad that there are people like you who are looking out though; I'm between jobs and insurance right now and it would be awful to get taken for a ride.

Since: Apr 11

Spring, TX

#7 Mar 2, 2013
William wrote:
Thank you, Lwm902. I began to suspect the person was a scammer, as I sent an e-mail inquiring about the supplies and never heard back. I am glad that there are people like you who are looking out though; I'm between jobs and insurance right now and it would be awful to get taken for a ride.
Hi William, I have MMT 324 (these are similar to the MMT 396). I encourage you to look them up. The only differences are that they have a 6mm canula and disconnect a few inches from insertion site.I also have MMT332A available. Please contact me at iamkenly@yahoo.com so we can discuss quantities and price. I will happily send you pics and I live in Houston. I no longer have a need for these supplies.

Thank you, Robert iamkenly@yahoo.com
Desiree

Fort Wayne, IN

#8 Mar 15, 2013
Hello Everyone! I have numerous sealed boxes of quick set paradigm 23in REF MMT-397 as well as Reservoirs 3.0ml REF MMT-332A. 24 boxes of each total. I am selling at very reasonable prices. Would like to sell in sets/case. I also have boxes of 100 one touch ultra blue test strips I am selling as well. I am going off the pump and switching meters. Please SERIOUS inquiries only. Payments will be made through Paypal. desire4545@msn.com
I also will provide pictures of supplies. AGAIN serious interest only.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Diabetes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New in box 530 g Medtronic pump 21 hr juliette ross 6
Infusion sets MMT 397 or 399 21 hr juliette ross 6
1000 One touch ultra blue test strips Sat natasha 5
Province approves diabetic eye care Oct 17 maryjaneprincton 1
Medtronic Mio's MMT-945 For Sale (Sep '13) Oct 17 tenslow 2
Selling 2 boxes of Omnipods! Oct 16 clay238 4
Omnipod UST400 PDM for sale Oct 16 lonewolfdlw 2

Diabetes People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE