Animas one touch ping for sale

Animas one touch ping for sale

Posted in the Diabetes Forum

Since: Oct 09

Chester, VA

#1 Nov 19, 2009
I have an animas one touch ping for sale. The pump is black. Selling it for about 1500.00. Contact me if you are interested. [email protected]
anonymous

United States

#2 Sep 9, 2010
Just a word of advice. My diabetes educators said that selling or buying medical supplies (i.e. a pump) is a felony. They had a patient who unbeknown to the educators, bought an insulin pump on craigslist and they were not allowed to use it.
Deborah

Stone Ridge, NY

#3 Feb 22, 2011
Yes, The insurance companies have made us all felons. Funny!

Since: Feb 11

Portland, ME

#4 Feb 23, 2011
Deborah wrote:
Yes, The insurance companies have made us all felons. Funny!
Actually it is not a felony to treat yourself medically, people have always done that. The educators work for a hospital and want everything done by a Dr.'s prescription. We buy pumps and supplies wherever we can because we have no insurance. We recently bought 10 bottles of Humalog in Nicaragua for $276.
notnow

Monsey, NY

#5 Feb 23, 2011
Deb,
Why single out the insurance companies? They are not the ones charging 3 times as much for the same meds here as in Canada or other countries?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Diabetes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
G4 Platinum (Jan '15) 7 hr tamm 50
animas ping pump system for sale 8 hr tamm 5
G4 sensors and Insulet Pods 18 hr ChrisB 22
Animas Ping reservoirs Fri 939304luoluo 8
For Sale: Supplies for Animas One Touch Ping In... Fri 939304luoluo 2
200 FreeStyle Lite Test Strips Fri Pookie8 3
Novalog and lantus Fri Lauren 1
More from around the web