Sallie

La Follette, TN

#1 Nov 14, 2012
I am looking desperately for my husband some quick set infusion sets not able to pay a fortune for them but can pay some. Please email me sallieelliott1@comcast.net we are down to very few and he cannot go with out them please no scams we do not have money to throw away
Jae

Melrose, MA

#2 Nov 16, 2012
I have one box of MMT397 for $65.00 and I also have boxes of them from prior years. I bought a lot case from the company at a discount because they were out of date but i still use them. Its up to the person but i figured I would put it out there in case you wanted them. I have 7 boxes from that lot that are $40.00 a box. I also have 2 boxes of in date exp 2014/2015 reservoirs 3.0 ml for $20.00 a box. I do also have 5 boxes of past years ones that are $10.00 a box. All these boxes are sealed straight from the manufacturer.
As I said i have been using the expired ones for years and I have never had a problem but its on a person to person basis if someone wants to use them. I was told by the company that they were fine to use and none of these are recalls.
If anyone is interested just email me at jae31670@aol.com.
Jae

Melrose, MA

#3 Nov 16, 2012
I have 4 expired quick sets left and one in date exp 2015. Also have 7 boxes One Touch lancets for 3.00 a box. All reservoirs are still for sale

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Diabetes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
G4 Platinum 15 hr James 3
Five simple steps to reduce type-2 diabetes Mon Nobody 2 Special 2
Research findings may accelerate work to safely... Sun helen955 2
Erectile dysfunction and diabetes: Take control... (Aug '12) Sun Donny 17
Progress in diabetes drug delivery Jan 25 Jasonr 1
unomedical insets & animas cartridges for sale_... Jan 24 Harder1 2
Type 2 diabetes exercise and education program ... Jan 24 not all past due ... 1
More from around the web