Minimed Paradigm 722 Pump

Minimed Paradigm 722 Pump

Posted in the Diabetes Forum

Since: Oct 07

United States

#1 Dec 3, 2012
Minimed Paradigm MMT-722.

It is purple. Its used in excellent condition

Comestic Apperance is a 9.7/10... have as few minor scrathes on the screen but you can only see them if you put the pump in the light. It doesnt affect the pump AT ALL.

I upgraded to the MMT-723 I dont like it as much as the MMT-722 though.

**********When you first use the pump a battery out of limits will come up this is perfectly normal. That warning will come up anytime the battery is out of the pump longer than 5 minutes**********i included a pic with the page from the manual about it)

Comes with the manuals..User guides..quick guides..holster..activity guard..battery for pump...1 cd to get you started..comes with orginal box..will include some quicksets and reservoirs..The reservoirs are the MMT-396 43 in 9mm and the reservoirs are MMT-332A

I will also include a cd called a paradigmPal and instructions.

I have the one touch meter...meter will need batteries..it has some test strips with it..the lancet device will be includes but the tip to test on your fingers will not be...I will include a brand new clear tip to test on your hand. Meter comes with the bag and manuals. I believe the meter is in working order. I put a battery in and the meter turns on but I didnt bother to set it up.

If you are interested email me at [email protected] I have pics too but the file was too big to put on here but I will send them personally if you want. I also have 12 to 15 boxes of 3.0mL reservoirs MMT-332A. I will only use paypal and only ship to the USA.
RYDERANDHISBALL

AOL

#2 Dec 3, 2012
i have Minimed Paradigm 515 Pump for sale....cheap!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Diabetes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Diabetes Supplies available!! 4 hr Shantanu 1
Dexcom G5 Transmitter for Sale - Brand New 23 hr psanta10 3
omnipods Sat FootballMom9609 1
For Sale Animas Vibe Insulin Pump Sat Adri 2
Dexcom G5 & G4 supplies Fri owens99 6
novolog for sale Thu Miran727 1
Medtronic Quick-Sets MMT-397 For Sale (Jan '14) Jun 23 rob 58
More from around the web