Ask Dr. Gott: Help for those with neuropathy

Full story: Monterey County Herald

Dear Dr. Gott: Seven years ago, I was diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy due to numbness on the bottoms of both feet.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
eddie02

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2010

I have HCV, Osteopenia and Peripheral Neuropathy. HCV most likely causeing all the problems right? Interferons and Ribavirin not remove [clear] the virus at 30 days called a early virologic response or EVR. At 120 days no response, but the virus came down really low but still detectable [ Partial early virologic response ] or PEVR. The sixth month is coming up with another load test to see if the virus is still detectable using a PCR method. If the meds are not going to work what can I do?
Blaze

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Naturally, I am skeptical of everything online. http://inhousegeneric.com is legitimate. I placed my first order for the smallest amount possible. It arrived sooner than expected. I didn't pay the extra money for speedy air mail. I placed another order that was much larger and it came right on time. I will definitely use this company again for even larger orders now that I trust them. They also give you discounts every time you place an order which is cool. One thing to keep in mind is if you place a larger order, they will send half in one shipment, and then the other half after that to avoid customs scrutinizing your package. I am very happy, I no longer need to pay tons of money to see a doctor and therapist (and have them tell me a bunch of stuff I already know) in order to get my medication.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Diabetes Forum right now

Search the Diabetes Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
medtronic enlite mmt-7008a (Dec '12) 3 hr aaron in los angeles 11
humolog Apr 22 nikki 3
asfas fas dfa Apr 21 sfasf asf asfas 1
Medtronic Sof-Sensor Glucose Sensor boxes for sale (May '13) Apr 21 Cmw 26
Medtronic Sof-Sensor Glucose Sensor boxes Apr 21 cjuul62 4
CHEAP: pump, infusion, sensors, reservoirs, cha... (Oct '13) Apr 21 cjuul62 6
Medtronic CGM for Sale - Just purchased 2 weeks... Apr 21 Dia Girl 1
•••
•••