Victoza May Cause Serious Pancreatic Problems

Posted in the Diabetes Forum

Ben

Ashburn, VA

#1 Jul 9, 2013
Victoza, a top-selling diabetes drug developed by Denmark-based pharmaceutical firm Novo Nordisk, has been increasingly associated with potentially adverse health risks among its users, according to online news reports. As a result, some medical experts from different medical communities have reportedly started to raise questions about the safety of the medication. These problems have also warranted the scrutiny of the United States Food and Drug Administration and a number of potential Victoza lawsuits from patients who claim of suffering from injuries from the drug. To know more about the side effects of Victoza, check out http://gregsdrugupdates.blogspot.com/2013/07/...
Ken

New York, NY

#2 Jul 22, 2013
Based on online reports, the FDA issued a Drug Safety Communication warning the public to a study that proposed Victoza as well as other type 2 diabetes drugs were associated to an increased threat of pancreatic cancer and pancreatitis. In addition, there have been reports about lawsuits being filed by patients who suffered the adverse effects of the drug. You may refer at http://victozaclassaction.org for more related information.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Diabetes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If you have extra test strips, I can buy them f... Fri gary3917 2
Dexcom G4, G7 Sensors, Omnipods PDA, Pods (Jan '14) May 1 939304luoluo 14
G4 Platinum Apr 30 Jtrboro 41
Dexcom Receiver and Transmitter G4 for Sale Apr 29 AlexG 9
MMT-332A Medtronic Reservoirs for sale Apr 28 Peter 1
animas insets and cartridges for sale Apr 27 madavis 1
News Blacks May Not Get Same Health Benefits from Mo... Apr 27 Oh No You Di-nt 4
More from around the web