Forxiga For Type 2 Diabetes Is A Potential Blockbuster - Buy AstraZeneca

Nov 16, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Seeking Alpha

On Nov. 14, the European Medicine agency granted approval for AstraZeneca and Bristol-Myers's novel drug Forxiga for the treatment of type 2 diabetes.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jul 2, 2014
dailyrx

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Apparently Forxiga is a protein blocker ( http://www.rxwiki.com/forxiga ). Are there any similar drugs available in the US?
dailyrx

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Pharmacists describe Forxiga this way "a new class of drugs that work in the kidney to block a protein called SGLT2" ( http://www.rxwiki.com/forxiga ). This makes it sound like there are other meds like it in development. Will we be seeing this in the US any time soon?
Danni b

Newport, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2014

It's early times, but I have been taking Foxiga for three weeks now and my suger is between 5.9 and 6.9 compared to 10's - 13's.
I must add that I also started to take apple cider before my meals and bedtime. And, I started to drink lemongrass tea.
Regards
D.B.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Diabetes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Possible Scam 14 hr cbgdjg 1
Transmitter and sensors for sale 22 hr cbgdjg 8
medtronic revel 723 for sale used less than 6 m... Tue heather 6
one touch ping pump and supplies for sale Mon mdb67 1
Omnipods for sale (Jan '14) Mon diab 12
Omnipod for sale (Sep '10) Mon mlm4730 29
Search on for diabetic mushroom picker in Oregon Aug 18 We hate coos bay ... 1

Search the Diabetes Forum:
•••