Comments
61 - 80 of 84 Comments Last updated Apr 5, 2013

Since: May 11

Atlanta, GA

#77 May 5, 2011
Hi,
I'm on the 522 and am desperately looking for affordable infusion sets as I don't have any insurance.
I currently use the MMT 399 6mm Quickset Infusion sets, but any sort of short insertion (as I'm pretty thin) would work.
Please let me know what you have and how much you'd like for them
Mychal

Eureka, CA

#78 May 26, 2011
Why dont you use u-500 and a paradigm 723? it holds more units. I have one for sale
Kris wrote:
I am looking for infusion set to fit a minimed paradigm 722 I got my pump a year ago and lost my insurance the next month.I made three months of supplies last a year . I know it is not good to do but If was my only choice.I use in excess of 320 units a day, my other alternative is to sit in the hospital on an IV as long actings such as lantus have little effect for me.I have had type 1 since I was 14 and the last 23 years of insulin therapy has left me quite resistant to insulin I am currently using the quick set mmt-397, but will use any set that will fit my pump.I have an excess of Novolog insulin.I can use paypal to make payment.
Janet

Rochester, MN

#79 Jun 5, 2011
I am looking for silhouettes and reservoirs for my paradigm pump. On the back of the pump it says MMT-522. Does that make it a model 522. I don't know. I am getting close to being out. I have no insurance. If anyone has any please email me at whittenjanet@yahoo.com I would really appreciate it.

Since: Jun 11

Saginaw, MI

#80 Jun 7, 2011
Hi, I have been without insurance for almost 3 years now. I have been working with six months of infusion sites for over a year now, I am desperately low (4 total changes left.) I am looking for either the quick set or silhouette infusion sets for the minimed paradigm pump, either needle length and either tubing length. Please let me know. Thank you. =)
james murphy

Saint Louis, MO

#81 Jul 21, 2011
Julie wrote:
I have about 100 or more of the 3.0 ML reservoirs for the minimed 508. The expirations are from last year BUT......let me know if you are interested! They aren't medication, they are just plastic!
julie can you let me know if you still have some reservoirs
Tina

Lake City, FL

#82 Jul 29, 2011
My Husband switched pumps from Minimed to Animas within this last year and we have several boxes of pump supplies that we would like sell.

We have 8 boxes of the Quick-Set Paradigm Infusion Sets. 6mm tubbing and 43" Long. 10 in each box. The exp. dates are: 1 box - 2011-05, 2 boxes are 2012-07, 3 boxes are 2012-08 and 2 boxes are 2012-09. REF MMT-398. All boxes are still sealed.

We also have 6 boxes of Paradigm Reservoir. These are 3ml and there are 10 in each box. 3 boxes exp. on 2011/08 and 3 exp. on 2011/10.

We would like $350.00 for it all. Please contact if interested at killin5@yahoo.com
Tammy

Stockbridge, GA

#83 Jul 29, 2011
Tina wrote:
My Husband switched pumps from Minimed to Animas within this last year and we have several boxes of pump supplies that we would like sell.
We have 8 boxes of the Quick-Set Paradigm Infusion Sets. 6mm tubbing and 43" Long. 10 in each box. The exp. dates are: 1 box - 2011-05, 2 boxes are 2012-07, 3 boxes are 2012-08 and 2 boxes are 2012-09. REF MMT-398. All boxes are still sealed.
We also have 6 boxes of Paradigm Reservoir. These are 3ml and there are 10 in each box. 3 boxes exp. on 2011/08 and 3 exp. on 2011/10.
We would like $350.00 for it all. Please contact if interested at killin5@yahoo.com
Hi i am looking for a battery holder for the 508 series would you happen to have one of those? I normally use the one touch ping pump but insurance ran out so have to go back to 508 an cant find a battery holder on minimeds site..
D Easter

Opelousas, LA

#84 Jul 30, 2011
Mychal wrote:
Why dont you use u-500 and a paradigm 723? it holds more units. I have one for sale
<quoted text>
Mychal...do you still have the insulin pump for sale?
gena

Deer Park, NY

#85 Aug 3, 2011
D Easter wrote:
<quoted text>
Mychal...do you still have the insulin pump for sale?
send me your email address at 1960gennady@gmail.com Good Luck
Surstock

Columbus, OH

#86 Sep 2, 2011
I am selling the following supplies for the Medtronic Minimed Insulin Pumps:

-7 boxes of 10, Medtronic Quick-set Paradigm -- 43in, 9mm (MMT-396)-- Expiration dates range from 10/13 to 2/14

-7 boxes of 10, Medtronic Reservoir Paradigm -- 3.0ml (MMT-332A)-- Expiration dates range from 11/13 to 4/14

Must pay through Paypal!

Since: Aug 11

Dillsburg, PA

#87 Sep 4, 2011
Hi I have boxes of MMT-377 Silhouettes and MMT-332A 3.0ml reservoirs for sale. e-mal me at rtp2461@comcast.net

Since: Aug 11

Dillsburg, PA

#88 Sep 5, 2011
Janet wrote:
I am looking for silhouettes and reservoirs for my paradigm pump. On the back of the pump it says MMT-522. Does that make it a model 522. I don't know. I am getting close to being out. I have no insurance. If anyone has any please email me at whittenjanet@yahoo.com I would really appreciate it.
I have paradigm reservoir 3ml Ref. MMT-332A and Paradigm silhouette ref. MMT-377 43inch for sale...please reply if you maybe interested. my daughter no longer uses the pump. make offer!

thank you,
Rich
rtp2461@comcast.net
Lacey

Fort Worth, TX

#89 Sep 8, 2011
I have Minmed Quick Sets 19 to sell I have one full box and one box with 9 Quick sets they expire 6/2014 they are pink have 18inch tubing and a 6 mm Canual. I also have several boxes of reservoirs that are expired but they are 1.8 ml if anyone wants them they expired 03/2011 and 01/2010 they are still good I am no longer using minimed so no longer need the supplies. They quick sets are 55.00 for all plus shipping. Reservoirs are 10.00 a box. Please contact me at drew_molly@hotmail.com . Thanks Lacey

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#91 Nov 30, 2011
I have thirty six reservoirs for a minimed insulin pump. 500 series. two complete boxes-10 in each and eight from another box. All the resevoirs are still sealed in there individual packages. I was changed to another pump and no longer
need these. These are normally 35.00 a box. I also have 4 complete boxes of the Silhouette Infusion sets, the ones to fit these resevoirs. All these items are for the 500 series insulin pump. the Silhouetes normally are $126.00 a box of ten. complete set.
So I have around $550.00 worth of supplies,. Please call or text me if interested. I do not check emails often, and don't hesitate,.
will not sell them individually. All as one. Or make me your best offer, these are not doing me any
good anymore so would like to go to someone who could use them. Call me and make me an offer. Would like to see someone be able to use them.
All this for 150.00 or make me an offer, there not doing me any good.

Resevoirs are the MMT 103A--smaller of the two resevoirs

If you are interested in these, please email me directly, I do not get on here very often.

bbreina-01@cox.net
Sherry

Kennebunk, ME

#92 Dec 5, 2011
I have the MiniMed Paradigm pump and have extra supplies to sell. I have quite a few boxes and nothing is expired.

QUICK-SET Paradigm Infusion Set (10 per box) 23 inch
MMT-397

Medtronic RESERVOIR Paradigm (10 per box) MMT-326A

Tell me what you normally pay and I'll sell them to you for 1/2 the price.

Email me at jjjkidz@aol.com

I accept PayPal and will ship quick.
Sherry

Kennebunk, ME

#93 Dec 5, 2011
1.8 ml on the Reservoirs I just posted
Breanna

Yorkville, IL

#94 Dec 8, 2011
Sherry wrote:
I have the MiniMed Paradigm pump and have extra supplies to sell. I have quite a few boxes and nothing is expired.
QUICK-SET Paradigm Infusion Set (10 per box) 23 inch
MMT-397
Medtronic RESERVOIR Paradigm (10 per box) MMT-326A
Tell me what you normally pay and I'll sell them to you for 1/2 the price.
Email me at jjjkidz@aol.com
I accept PayPal and will ship quick.
How many boxes of infusion sets to do you have available?
Breanna

Yorkville, IL

#95 Dec 8, 2011
How many boxes of infusion sets to do you have available?

Since: Nov 12

South Richmond Hill, NY

#97 Nov 1, 2012
I have a box of Sof-Sensor 10X expires 3/2013 $300 if interested
contact me at comp108@yahoo.com

Since: Dec 12

Lenoir City, TN

#98 Dec 5, 2012
I have 7 boxes of ten MMT-326A Paradigm Reservoir 1.8 ML (3 expires 11/2014 and 4 expires 2/2015 and 7 boxes of ten MMT-386 Quickset infusion sets (3 expires 10/2014 and 4 expires 12/2012 that i will send to someone just for the $500.00 shipping charge.....send me an e-mail at billioned@yahoo.com if intrested.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Diabetes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brand new PDM Omnipod UST400 and New Pods Boxes (Aug '13) 1 hr AJM 6
CHEAP: pump, infusion, sensors, reservoirs, cha... (Oct '13) 21 hr SteveG 8
For Sale - Medtronic Minimed MIO Infusion Sets (May '12) 21 hr SteveG 21
meteoric revel 523 for sale great condition 23 hr hearencro 1
Quick-set infusion MMT-397, sensors MMT-7008, r... Fri cndyhawk 1
Sof-Sensors (MMT-7002C) for sale (Mar '12) Thu Stacy white 28
Medtronic Mini-Link Transmitter for sale (Jul '12) Thu Stacy white 23
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Diabetes People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••