First Prev
of 2
Next Last
debra lambertus

Phoenix, AZ

#24 May 21, 2012
I want to know if any one has an animas pump for sale the one I have is a ir1250 animas I could really use one, I can not pay much but if someone might have one if you can please respond and let me know I would really be apperciated thank you so much. you can also contact me dirctly through email at debralambertus@yahoo.com
Elaine

Camden, ME

#25 Sep 7, 2012
My husband lost his health insurance a few months ago and is unable to afford his pump supplies. Already he has lost a ton of weight and feels terrible without being able to use the pump. Does anyone have supplies for sale? His pump is the Animas One Touch Ping and he needs the cartridges and the Inset Infusion sets, 6mm, 23". We are willing to pay of course, but just cannot afford the out-of-pocket cost from the company.

My email is griffin.elaine.m@gmail.com if anyone has some for sale. Thank you.
Anonymous

Mequon, WI

#26 Sep 24, 2012
does anybody still have an IR Cord and EZ Manager software stuff?!
debra lambertus

Sun City, AZ

#27 Nov 16, 2012
does anyone have supplys for a insulin pump Animas 1250 IR.My spouse is disable and we cant afford ins and we only have one income so we cant afford much.I need cartridge reservoir ,comfort insets.contact me at debralambertus@yahoo.cm
Debra lambertus

Sun City, AZ

#28 Nov 29, 2012
Used Animas IR1250 wrote:
I also have an Animas IR1250 with over a years supplies of different infusion sets.
<quoted text>
Do you still have any supplies for the IR1250 pump.
aida

Denton, TX

#29 May 2, 2013
I just posted supplies online on ebay for animas supplies...for 17mm, 23". I also have cartridges, but they have an expiration date of 2012. they are still brand new in the box. let me know if you are interested. my email is zihuatanejos4@gmail.com
Elaine wrote:
My husband lost his health insurance a few months ago and is unable to afford his pump supplies. Already he has lost a ton of weight and feels terrible without being able to use the pump. Does anyone have supplies for sale? His pump is the Animas One Touch Ping and he needs the cartridges and the Inset Infusion sets, 6mm, 23". We are willing to pay of course, but just cannot afford the out-of-pocket cost from the company.
My email is griffin.elaine.m@gmail.com if anyone has some for sale. Thank you.
reema

Columbia, MD

#30 May 3, 2013
Hi! Does anyone have any animas one touch ping insets for sale?
Debra lambertus

Phoenix, AZ

#32 Oct 10, 2013
Im looking for supplys for my 1250 animas insulin pump.cant pay much my husband is on ssI cant aford much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Diabetes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need infusion sites now 2 hr Steve G 1
Dexcom G4 sensors for sale 3 hr Morganupstateny 1
WANTED: Quick-Set MMT-397 3 hr Mariy 11
Dexcom G4 Sensors for sale Wed jrbrat 10
Omnipods for sale (Jan '14) Wed Dxlnt1 15
Dexcom G4 sensors for sale Tue jrbrat 1
Minilink Transmitter Kit Tue Swingguyy 3
•••

Diabetes People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE