Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2011

Hello,
I am offering for sale my unused sets that are left when I changed from MiniMed Medtronic Paradigm 722 to different model.
I have about 6 boxes of both reservoirs and infusion set left (I was on automatical refill set up with great insurance I had in that time –obviously someone in their family was diabetic) but copay was still more than few bucks.
With new insurance pump supplies for 90 days copay comes to be $287 so I can't give this sets for lower price than I am asking but I can excange for same amount of supplies for One Touch Ping or One Touch Ultra Test Strips.
If you are interested my price is $80 (plus probably 10-ish for shipping) for:
• one box of 10 3 ML reservoirs
• and one box of 10 quick-set infusion sets (23"long with 9mm cannula)
Price is $80 for both boxes together.
Since I have about 6 sets like this (unopened) if you are interesting in more sets I can sell you three sets like this for $200 plus shipping.
If you contact me, please send you email address and I can send you pictures of exact sets (ones I am selling).
Best regards

Since: Feb 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2011

1979Diabetic wrote:
Hello,
I am offering for sale my unused sets that are left when I changed from MiniMed Medtronic Paradigm 722 to different model.
I have about 6 boxes of both reservoirs and infusion set left (I was on automatical refill set up with great insurance I had in that time –obviously someone in their family was diabetic) but copay was still more than few bucks.
With new insurance pump supplies for 90 days copay comes to be $287 so I can't give this sets for lower price than I am asking but I can excange for same amount of supplies for One Touch Ping or One Touch Ultra Test Strips.
If you are interested my price is $80 (plus probably 10-ish for shipping) for:
• one box of 10 3 ML reservoirs
• and one box of 10 quick-set infusion sets (23"long with 9mm cannula)
Price is $80 for both boxes together.
Since I have about 6 sets like this (unopened) if you are interesting in more sets I can sell you three sets like this for $200 plus shipping.
If you contact me, please send you email address and I can send you pictures of exact sets (ones I am selling).
Best regards
interested in sets and reservoirs, no insurance at all. look8077@roadrunner.com
Debbie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Hi I have many boxes of MMT326A reservoirs,(12) and a few boxes of the 23 inch, 9mm Quicksets for sale. Please email me at twotweets@hotmail.com if interested.

Since: Oct 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2011

Debbie wrote:
Hi I have many boxes of MMT326A reservoirs,(12) and a few boxes of the 23 inch, 9mm Quicksets for sale. Please email me at twotweets@hotmail.com if interested.
I'm interested in the quicksets are they for the paradigm. You can email me at rllaster87@gmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Diabetes Forum right now

Search the Diabetes Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Medtronic Quick-Sets MMT-397 For Sale (Jan '14) 14 hr Chris 26
Medtronic MMT-399 Quick Sets available Tue S_Lynn 9
Medtronic Mini-Link Transmitter for sale (Jul '12) Tue Ian katz 19
Medtronic iinsulin pump for sale Mon John44691 1
Transmitter and sensors for sale Jul 28 Ian katz 6
Medtronic MMT-382 Silhouettes, 43", 13mm 10 Box... Jul 27 Test Strips Rescue 1
Animas OneTouch Ping Pump & Meter for Sale (Dec '11) Jul 27 kim34 29
•••
•••