MMT 723 Paradigm real-time Revel minimed Purple FOR SALE

Posted in the Diabetes Forum

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1 Jul 28, 2012
FOR SALE Brand New in Box never used MMT 723 Paradigm real-time Revel minimed Purple Insulin Pump, plus supplies. I need to sell this new pump due to changing jobs and my new insurance will cover only Amimas or Accucheck pumps so I won't be able to get the supplies I need! I would have really liked to have used it, can't get a refund, and with loss of current job I need to pay bills for a month before I start my new job. So my loss is your gain, I'll list the supplies you get and I'm asking half of the pumps value which is fair since its completely new email me if interested at mrssharris8@gmail.com thanks for looking :)

1 MMT-723 PRDGM Insulin pump purple
4 Boxes Paradigm Reservoirs 3.0ml 332A
4 Boxes Infusion sets Quickset Paradigm 9mm 32N
1 MMT-395 Quick Serter infusion insertion system
1 Bayer Contour Meter Never used new in box
1 Carelink USB 7305
Package Documents on how to use the system comes with disk to load to PC or laptop

asking $3500 but I will negotiate open to best offer also
accept Paypal or other payments email mrssharris8@gmail.com me if interested
will ship US or International

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2 Jul 29, 2012
Maybe I set the price too high so I am willing to lower the price to $2000 for the brand new 723 Paradigm Purple pump? However, I also have a Accuchek Spirit Pump that has 1505 days left on it with 6 months of supplies infusion sets, ultra flex cannulas, and 3.15ml cartridges, plus the back-up pump which has 6 months of use never used, including the communication blackberry system with the accuchek bolus calculator for sale also. This I'm only asking $600? If interested let me know, or if you need supplies on the accuchek I'd be open to offers? The 723 Revel is only for sale as a complete package supplies and pump together. Email me at mrssharris8@gmail.com if interested

Thanks and have a great day!
A_M_Dawood

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#4 Dec 27, 2012
I would like to offer you $1500 for the MMT 723 with the other stuff in your first post which is:
1 Carelink USB 7305
Package Documents on how to use the system comes with disk to load to PC or laptop
email me at: pc_agmsd@yahoo.com
natasha

Woodside, NY

#5 Dec 27, 2012
A_M_Dawood wrote:
I would like to offer you $1500 for the MMT 723 with the other stuff in your first post which is:
1 Carelink USB 7305
email me at: pc_agmsd@yahoo.com
Be careful with purchasing of these stuff from that customer Happy Holidays
Terry bouthillier

Edmonton, Canada

#6 Jan 1, 2013
canoli941 wrote:
Maybe I set the price too high so I am willing to lower the price to $2000 for the brand new 723 Paradigm Purple pump? However, I also have a Accuchek Spirit Pump that has 1505 days left on it with 6 months of supplies infusion sets, ultra flex cannulas, and 3.15ml cartridges, plus the back-up pump which has 6 months of use never used, including the communication blackberry system with the accuchek bolus calculator for sale also. This I'm only asking $600? If interested let me know, or if you need supplies on the accuchek I'd be open to offers? The 723 Revel is only for sale as a complete package supplies and pump together. Email me at mrssharris8@gmail.com if interested
Thanks and have a great day!
Hi is this 723 pump still for sale?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Diabetes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Minimed Paradigm Reservoirs - MMT-332A (10 per ... 6 hr NYC Guy 1
2 Boxes Medtronic Silhouette Paradigm Infusion ... 6 hr NYC Guy 1
Infusion sets (Jun '14) 8 hr TBRT 5
Onetouch Ultralink Meter 9 hr TBRT 1
Quick-Sets Medtronic needed 9 hr TBRT 1
News Molecular and Cellular Aspects of Calcific Aort... (Jul '13) 12 hr Texas_Ave 6
News Reduce your risks of diabetes Wed mathewsteven10 2
More from around the web