Diabetes possible cure...Monavie
just a thought

United States

#94 May 28, 2008
RadicalRep wrote:
<quoted text>
Tuvok, working in a hospital 2 days a week doesn't make you any more an expert than drinking Starbucks coffee makes me a Bean Expert.
Please keep your comments relevent to your education. By the way; what do you do there at the hospital?(try to be as honest as possible)
Well, I must agree that it is probably just a funky fruit juice, but I work in a hospital and hold a MSN and I do not claim to have all the answers, and most all healthcare professional I know would not claim to, either. Think about what you posted and see how people respond to it. Even a pharmacist would not be so bold as to make it sound like they know everything. Is your last name "Einstein", by any chance?
RadicalRep

United States

#95 May 28, 2008
Cured by Monavie wrote:
You all can have as many speculations on what Monavie contains or how they go about selling it. All I care about is that after 2 years of suffering with sinus infections and horrible allergy symptoms, I am cured !!!!!!!!!! And with just one bottle of Monavie.
Do the math....Monavie sells at $40-$45 a bottle, all you have to do is try it, and if it don't do anything for you, then at least you would have gotten some nice amounts of nutrients in your body. But if it does.......we'll then my fellow MONAVIE speculaters, it will be PRICELESS !!!
CbM; thanks for airing some positive confessions.
I TOO only took the product for 6 DAYS before noticing MARKED improvements in both my Health (A virus I had for a month was GONE and has not returned), AND my Blood Sugar count reduced to a level my Nutritionist said no longer put me in the 'watch it every day' category... not to mention, I have NOT ad to wear glasses to rive since that FIRST bottle.
You think I'M going to stop?
Actually, I took a week break 'just to see' and noticed changes that did not encourage. So back on, and MY BODY is becoming youthful and strong again. I mean (and here's the first opp for you dimwit skeptics to mock me), I thought I looked good before (boy can we deceive ourselves), but now I AM good looking; I look 10 YEARS YOUNGER, and I FEEL even better! I AM HOT!(not just my opinion, but I DID notice).
Go ahead and laugh - but don't let your jealousy stop you from looking and feeling just as "DAMN!" as I do.
Drink It, Feel It,(then) Share It!
Seriously; you readers who doubt this - TRY IT! It CANNOT hurt you; it's only FRUIT juice.
And if it helps, wouldn't YOU want to be the one to introduce it to the ones you care about?
RadicalRep

United States

#96 May 28, 2008
just a thought wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I must agree that it is probably just a funky fruit juice, but I work in a hospital and hold a MSN and I do not claim to have all the answers, and most all healthcare professional I know would not claim to, either. Think about what you posted and see how people respond to it. Even a pharmacist would not be so bold as to make it sound like they know everything. Is your last name "Einstein", by any chance?
I think you misunderstand. Sorry.
Most people comment on what they know as if it is the absolute. I never claimed that. But what I HAVE stated is absolutely the truth.
RadicalRep

United States

#97 May 28, 2008
just a thought wrote:
<quoted text>
Words like "probably just a..." don't belong in a public forum as if they are justification to discount the validity of actual experience.

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#99 May 29, 2008
RadicalRep wrote:
<quoted text>
Tuvok, working in a hospital 2 days a week doesn't make you any more an expert than drinking Starbucks coffee makes me a Bean Expert.
Please keep your comments relevent to your education. By the way; what do you do there at the hospital?(try to be as honest as possible)
Did you read my whole Post?? Just me working in the Hospital means nothing--But if you had read what else I had written you would have seen more? The Doctors I work with have stated this stuff is nothing more than Fruit Juice and should be treated as such, I am not a Doctor so I can not study a item like this, But working with Doctors and letting them Examine this Item and the web page that people post there false post we get a good laugh knowing most of them are just false write ups, But the sad thing is they can realy hurt some one. By the way I work For the Police also 4 days a week also? Wonder how the two ties togther???? Ill let you figure that out? once again Forget the FDA. If this product is so great put it in front of the A.M.A and let them judge it for a cure all trial! If it does all that you claim? You can not because it does not do nothing at all but take money out of peoples pocket fot nothing.
A different Bill C

Vernalis, CA

#100 May 29, 2008
Dude, did you not read a single word I wrote. Out of respect, I read your comments with an open mind. I almost feel sad by the fact that you believe what I have to say is a false claim. I know as do my family and friends the pain I was in every single day. At the end of my work day, I could barely walk. The only thing that changed in my life from Apr 08 to this date, is that I began to consume Mona Vie. As a result, I am no longer in pain. I no longer am taking my heavy duty pain med, I am no longer taking my muscle relaxer, and I no longer take sleeping meds. The only thing I can attribute this to is my consumption of this product. I know by reading your posts, that there is nothing that will change you mind. However, I can say beyond any doubt how it has improved the quality of my life. Magic, snake oil, power of positive thinking, or just plain fruit juice. Makes no difference what you think. I no longer can put a price on how I have been feeling.

I am curious about one comment you made..."By the way I work For the Police also 4 days a week also? Wonder how the two ties togther???? Ill let you figure that out?" What exactly does that mean?

Once again, I thank those who took the time to read my post.

The other Bill C

Location hidden

#101 May 29, 2008
A different Bill C wrote:
Dude, did you not read a single word I wrote. Out of respect, I read your comments with an open mind. I almost feel sad by the fact that you believe what I have to say is a false claim. I know as do my family and friends the pain I was in every single day. At the end of my work day, I could barely walk. The only thing that changed in my life from Apr 08 to this date, is that I began to consume Mona Vie. As a result, I am no longer in pain. I no longer am taking my heavy duty pain med, I am no longer taking my muscle relaxer, and I no longer take sleeping meds. The only thing I can attribute this to is my consumption of this product. I know by reading your posts, that there is nothing that will change you mind. However, I can say beyond any doubt how it has improved the quality of my life. Magic, snake oil, power of positive thinking, or just plain fruit juice. Makes no difference what you think. I no longer can put a price on how I have been feeling.
I am curious about one comment you made..."By the way I work For the Police also 4 days a week also? Wonder how the two ties togther???? Ill let you figure that out?" What exactly does that mean?
Once again, I thank those who took the time to read my post.
The other Bill C
And I will stand by what we have found out about this fruit juice, If it was so great then the Medical Community would be on it in a flash! Do you not think if it cured all the stuff you and all the other stuff that people claimed it did we would let people suffer??? Look I would personal spend my own money if it would cure people kidney failure like that one person said it did, Brain cancer and so on, I would empty my bank account, Because I know and work with family’s on the days that I am at the hospital that have spent the life’s fortunes and lost there houses spending there money taking care of there family members.
Then all of a sudden some person/persons puts a post up like saying ( I drank this one bottle maybe two and it cured my brain cancer or fixed my kidneys) All I can say is Hog wash... these types of post are irresponsible

You see you are just a person that sells this junk and are afraid of someone like me telling the truth and it will hurt your sells..frankly I do not care. Once again if this Fruit juice is so great put it to the A.M.A. and let them check it out? If it can stand up to the standard and it checks out they ( American Medical Ass.)will hold it up and it will be Recognized world wide as a cure all as you and others claim on the web pages.. But you will not because it does not do anything but take your money for nothing.. but this is the same old story from the same old people that sell this same old fruit juice, Like one person said( It workded because you wanted it to)!!
RedicalRep

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#102 May 30, 2008
Tuvok wrote:
<quoted text> Did you read my whole Post?? Just me working in the Hospital means nothing--But if you had read what else I had written you would have seen more? The Doctors I work with have stated this stuff is nothing more than Fruit Juice and should be treated as such, I am not a Doctor so I can not study a item like this, But working with Doctors and letting them Examine this Item and the web page that people post there false post we get a good laugh knowing most of them are just false write ups, But the sad thing is they can realy hurt some one. By the way I work For the Police also 4 days a week also? Wonder how the two ties togther???? Ill let you figure that out? once again Forget the FDA. If this product is so great put it in front of the A.M.A and let them judge it for a cure all trial! If it does all that you claim? You can not because it does not do nothing at all but take money out of peoples pocket fot nothing.
Dude! You just don't pay attention, do you?
THIS ISN'T A CURE and IT DOESN'T CLAIM TO BE.
I can't say it any clearer; but if you want to whine, you will.
PERSONAL TESTIMONIES cannot be questioned!
http://www.thejuicefacts.com/FACTS.HTML

Doctors who SAY they've checked it out and haven't can't be trusted. There are a TEAM of Doctors and Scientists working on the blend, etc, and THEY say the Fruit Juice HELPS the body to HEAL ITSELF... No one said the Juice heals! C'mon, pay attention!
And your leudicrous statement that "But the sad thing is they can realy hurt some one." ??? Where do you get idiotic ideas like that? FRUIT JUICE (w/o additives and sugars) CANNOT HURT PEOPLE.
Geez!!!
RedicalRep

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#103 May 30, 2008
Tuvok wrote:
<quoted text>And I will stand by what we have found out about this fruit juice, If it was so great then the Medical Community would be on it in a flash! Do you not think if it cured all the stuff you and all the other stuff that people claimed it did we would let people suffer??? Look I would personal spend my own money if it would cure people kidney failure like that one person said it did, Brain cancer and so on, I would empty my bank account, Because I know and work with family’s on the days that I am at the hospital that have spent the life’s fortunes and lost there houses spending there money taking care of there family members.
Then all of a sudden some person/persons puts a post up like saying ( I drank this one bottle maybe two and it cured my brain cancer or fixed my kidneys) All I can say is Hog wash... these types of post are irresponsible
You see you are just a person that sells this junk and are afraid of someone like me telling the truth and it will hurt your sells..frankly I do not care. Once again if this Fruit juice is so great put it to the A.M.A. and let them check it out? If it can stand up to the standard and it checks out they ( American Medical Ass.)will hold it up and it will be Recognized world wide as a cure all as you and others claim on the web pages.. But you will not because it does not do anything but take your money for nothing.. but this is the same old story from the same old people that sell this same old fruit juice, Like one person said( It workded because you wanted it to)!!
BONEHEAD!!!
You say these types of postings are irresponsible, yet you continue to post the very thing you mock - unqualified opinion. You have NO IDEA of that which you speak, but you ramble ON and ON and ON and ON and ON and ON...(okay, now my fingers are tired).
Try it. If it does nothing, as you think, then come back and POST SOMETHING EDUCATED. Until then, kindly SHUT UP, and stop trying to steal the hope that some have found in the simple improvements they have experienced since using the Product. I say GOOD-DAY!

Location hidden

#104 May 30, 2008
RedicalRep wrote:
<quoted text>
BONEHEAD!!!
You say these types of postings are irresponsible, yet you continue to post the very thing you mock - unqualified opinion. You have NO IDEA of that which you speak, but you ramble ON and ON and ON and ON and ON and ON...(okay, now my fingers are tired).
Try it. If it does nothing, as you think, then come back and POST SOMETHING EDUCATED. Until then, kindly SHUT UP, and stop trying to steal the hope that some have found in the simple improvements they have experienced since using the Product. I say GOOD-DAY!
Well I see that you have no control in your temper, You just ramble on and you can not see that posting lies can do great harm.
So I will qoute W.C.Feilds now when speaking to you (GO AWAY Boy You Bother Me!!!) & I will quote your company's Logo ( There is a sucker born every minute)..
youresoirrespons ible

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#105 May 30, 2008
Tuvok wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I see that you have no control in your temper, You just ramble on and you can not see that posting lies can do great harm.
So I will qoute W.C.Feilds now when speaking to you (GO AWAY Boy You Bother Me!!!) & I will quote your company's Logo ( There is a sucker born every minute)..
Anger? If a person is passionately opposed to YOUR (ignorant) way of thinking, he is angry?
No wonder you are incapable of learning... or is it the chemicals? Yes, we know what you do two days a week at the hospital and then four or five more at the police station... dsn't take any genious to figure that one out.
RadicalRep

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#106 May 30, 2008
Tuvok wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you err in ignorance...
My company's logo is a computer. But I'm sure, in your ignorance, you are again trying to stain the good name of a good and promising product, all because YOU are afraid to believe or 'take a chance'.
YOU have not done ANY research, yet you go on and on about what this product WON'T do. You haven't a clue; you haven't even tried it (your confession, not an assumption).
As I asked before, DO SOME RESEARCH, then come back and tell us what you YOURSELF found... until then, kindly SHUT UP and let other people find the truth on their own.
RadicalRep

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#107 May 30, 2008
Tuvok wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I see that you have no control in your temper..
Oh, I forgot to mention;
thanks to 'yoursoirresponsible' for hitting the nail on the head... I don't have a temper. Why do you go there? Is it because the truth BLOWS your mind? Or was it something else?
just a thought

Lapel, IN

#108 May 30, 2008
RadicalRep wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you misunderstand. Sorry.
Most people comment on what they know as if it is the absolute. I never claimed that. But what I HAVE stated is absolutely the truth.
It was the line that read "I work in a hosptial two days a week, so I know what all the facts are..." that I was referring to. I'm afraid most would agree there is no misunderstanding that statement. That being said, I'm glad you agree there is nothing miraculous about this fruit juice concoction. Healthy: yes. Miraculous: no.
Jen C

Surfside, CA

#109 Jun 4, 2008
Dear Tuvok... you seem pretty angry about this for no reason. I am a MonaVie distributor only because it gave my body what it needed to heal itself from a serious accident. MonaVie is purely a whole food, that is why the FDA in not involved. They DO NOT make claims. The only claims they make are about the amount of anti-oxidants in the juice which are 1,026 per gram or ounce of juice, which is higher than any product out there. Have you ever heard of Free-Radicals? They damage healthy cells in our bodies and we need anti-oxidants to get rid of them. Free-radicals damage our healthy cells causing them to mutate. Do you know what happens when cells mutate? They cause many different forms of auto-immune diseases such as cancer, arthritis, lupus, ms, etc. There have been over 300 peer reviewed studies about the amount of fruit humans should consume. These studies actually concluded that if a human eats 7-10 servings of fruit daily they could reduce their chances by half of getting diabetes, arthritis, high-blood pressure, asthma, and so on. 90% of our population doesnt even eat 5 servings. In 1952 you could eat 2 peaches to get your recommended daily allowance of vitamin A, now you would have to eat 52 peaches! Why? Our soil isn't resting in between harvests, our fruit is grown under giant electrical wires, we pick are fruit way before it is ripe and then it sits on a truck for how long before it actually makes it to our table. This is all about our food in 2008 being nutritionally depleted. MonaVie is a juice that provides 19 of the world most anti-oxidant rich fruits and they have all been chosen for their anti-inflamatory properties. 85% of pain is from inflamation which is why people drinking MonaVie are having less pain, they are no longer inflamed. This product gives your body the nutrition it needs to do it's job. I am so proud to be part of this amazing company and I can't wait to meet my "Creator" and thank him for bringing MonaVie to me because it gave me my life back!

Location hidden

#110 Jun 5, 2008
Jen C wrote:
Dear Tuvok... you seem pretty angry about this for no reason. I am a MonaVie distributor only because it gave my body what it needed to heal itself from a serious accident. MonaVie is purely a whole food, that is why the FDA in not involved. They DO NOT make claims. The only claims they make are about the amount of anti-oxidants in the juice which are 1,026 per gram or ounce of juice, which is higher than any product out there. Have you ever heard of Free-Radicals? They damage healthy cells in our bodies and we need anti-oxidants to get rid of them. Free-radicals damage our healthy cells causing them to mutate. Do you know what happens when cells mutate? They cause many different forms of auto-immune diseases such as cancer, arthritis, lupus, ms, etc. There have been over 300 peer reviewed studies about the amount of fruit humans should consume. These studies actually concluded that if a human eats 7-10 servings of fruit daily they could reduce their chances by half of getting diabetes, arthritis, high-blood pressure, asthma, and so on. 90% of our population doesnt even eat 5 servings. In 1952 you could eat 2 peaches to get your recommended daily allowance of vitamin A, now you would have to eat 52 peaches! Why? Our soil isn't resting in between harvests, our fruit is grown under giant electrical wires, we pick are fruit way before it is ripe and then it sits on a truck for how long before it actually makes it to our table. This is all about our food in 2008 being nutritionally depleted. MonaVie is a juice that provides 19 of the world most anti-oxidant rich fruits and they have all been chosen for their anti-inflamatory properties. 85% of pain is from inflamation which is why people drinking MonaVie are having less pain, they are no longer inflamed. This product gives your body the nutrition it needs to do it's job. I am so proud to be part of this amazing company and I can't wait to meet my "Creator" and thank him for bringing MonaVie to me because it gave me my life back!
You are right!! I do get mad when people post claims of that it cured brain cancer and it cured there kidneys after there kidneys shut down and they did not and where not on dialysis , Then they drank a couple of bottles of this drink and they got cured and live a normal life now? This is a medical fact! IT WILL NOT HAPPEN, If there kidney shut down they would have died, Plain and simple, You see if people had come on these web pages and posted the truth about it how good of a supplement to your daily diet then I would have no beef with it, But when I see web pages with such outrages post as I have seen on them!!!! Then there is no way I will sit back and be silent to such lies, All it will take is some one to buy this product after reading these post on these web pages and thinking there loved one or even there self will get better, Then the worse Happens That person dies because they put there faith in your drink instead of going to a Doctor or doing what there Doctor told them to do, What do you say then, Do not say it will not happen, I have seen it happen to many times before, People will try herbs or potions or some natural thing trying to save money and then end up worse than ever., Now do not miss understand! There are some natural things that do work, But I know for a fact that your drink will not cure the things that these people claim it does. It reminds me of the wild west when these people would travel from town to town selling bottels of wonder medicine for a dollar a bottle, It was just water down whisky! They called it snake oil, It was suppose to cure every thing!! Just as your claiming your product does, Like I said If it is so great and does all the great things for your body then why doesn’t the A.M..A (American Medical Ass.) not endorse it? Because it is just anther version of the old west medicine for a dollar, Just you charge more that’s all and have a nice Bottle and bigger campaign add.
kianaz

Brooklyn, NY

#111 Jun 6, 2008
Açai Study Ranks 2nd among "Top 10 Medical Studies of 2006"
[NPIcenter]— January 16, 2007 — After a review of more than 300 research reports on berries in 2006, The Berry Doctor ranked a study on the açai berry in its freeze-dried form (the same form used in MonaVie brand products) 2nd among the Top 10 Medical Studies of 2006. The study, conducted by Drs. Schauss (recipient of the Linus Pauling Lecture Award), Wu (leading antioxidant specialist at the USDA), Prior (inventor of the ORAC assay), et al., is titled "Antioxidant capacity and other bioactivities of the freeze-dried Amazonian palm berry, Euterpe oleraceae mart.(açai)" and was published in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry (J Agric Food Chem. 2006 Nov 1;54(22):8604-10).
kianaz

Brooklyn, NY

#112 Jun 6, 2008
The MonaVie Medical Team
Ralph Carson, Ph.D., RD, LD,
Chief Science Officer, Advisory Board

Dr. Carson, a nationally recognized expert in the fields of eating disorders, weight management,child obesity and exercise physiology, is Chief Science Officer and Co-founder.

Denise Bruner, M.D.,
Medical Advisory Board

Dr. Bruner is the Past President, and current Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the American Society of Bariatric Physicians, and is a Founding Member of the Medical Advisory Board.

Mike Kennedy, M.D.,
Chief Medical Officer, Medical Advisory Board

Dr. Kennedy is a board Member of the American Board of Bariatric Medicine, and Chief Medical Officer, and Co-founder.

Lyle Mason, M.D.,
Medical Advisory Board

Dr. Mason is the Team Orthopedic Surgeon for the NBA Utah Jazz, and is a Founding Member of the Medical Advisory Board.

Roger Rinn, Ph.D.,
Medical Advisory Board

Dr. Rinn is Past President of the Alabama Psychological Association, and is a Founding Member of the Medical Advisory Board.

Vicki Berkus, M.D., Ph.D.,
C.E.D.S.,Medical Advisory Board

Dr. Berkus is currently the President of the International Association of Eating Disorder Professionals, and is a Founding Member of the Medical Advisory Board.

Jose F. Allongo, M.D., F.A.C.P.,
Medical Advisory Board

Dr. Allongo is a Fellow of the American College of Physicians, and is a Founding Member of the Medical Advisory Board.

Location hidden

#114 Jun 7, 2008
kianaz wrote:
The MonaVie Medical Team
Ralph Carson, Ph.D., RD, LD,
Chief Science Officer, Advisory Board
Dr. Carson, a nationally recognized expert in the fields of eating disorders, weight management,child obesity and exercise physiology, is Chief Science Officer and Co-founder.
Denise Bruner, M.D.,
Medical Advisory Board
Dr. Bruner is the Past President, and current Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the American Society of Bariatric Physicians, and is a Founding Member of the Medical Advisory Board.
Mike Kennedy, M.D.,
Chief Medical Officer, Medical Advisory Board
Dr. Kennedy is a board Member of the American Board of Bariatric Medicine, and Chief Medical Officer, and Co-founder.
Lyle Mason, M.D.,
Medical Advisory Board
Dr. Mason is the Team Orthopedic Surgeon for the NBA Utah Jazz, and is a Founding Member of the Medical Advisory Board.
Roger Rinn, Ph.D.,
Medical Advisory Board
Dr. Rinn is Past President of the Alabama Psychological Association, and is a Founding Member of the Medical Advisory Board.
Vicki Berkus, M.D., Ph.D.,
C.E.D.S.,Medical Advisory Board
Dr. Berkus is currently the President of the International Association of Eating Disorder Professionals, and is a Founding Member of the Medical Advisory Board.
Jose F. Allongo, M.D., F.A.C.P.,
Medical Advisory Board
Dr. Allongo is a Fellow of the American College of Physicians, and is a Founding Member of the Medical Advisory Board.
Wait Your going to use there team to promote there product???? Thats a BIG JOKE!!!! Come on give me a Break.. That is like the Beef industry Telling you that the more red meat you eat is better for you and that comes from the beef Industry Research Team....Please you will have to do better than that..
Rosie Raw

Redondo Beach, CA

#115 Jun 7, 2008
Warbler Byrd wrote:
Scott, you CAN NOT make such claims without extensive clinical testing and approval by FDA. This product does NOT do what you claim.
Just because something is 'approved' doesn't make it healthy. We've learned that many times over. Use your own intuition. Can a berry grown in the Amazon be helpful or hurtful? Well if its hurtful its probably poisonous. I don't think thats a problem in this case. Most things found in nature are helpful to us in one way or another. The hurtful products are those that are altered or refined or engineered in some fashion. Give it a try for a few months and see what happens. I bet you'll notice that the benefits are far greater than some drug that has been approved by the FDA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Diabetes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dexcom G4/G5 Sensors for sale 1 hr allen 4
Quick sets MMT 399 3 hr ThePumper 2
MMT-397 infusion sets 4 hr Alex 2
G4 platinum and transmitter Wed natasha 38
dexcom g5 transmitters New - SB 2017 Tue dname 16
Diabetes supplies, Medtronic, tandem, and more Tue dmchun1986 2
All Diabetic Supplies! Nobody beats our cost!! Tue lowcostsupplies 1
More from around the web