481 - 494 of 494 Comments Last updated Dec 27, 2012
First Prev
of 25
Next Last
ruthann

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#509 May 14, 2012
Glenda Isales wrote:
I know 2 people that take the acai juice every day and one of them does not need to inject themselves 3 times a day anymore, the other person does not take her pills for diabetes anymore. My husband injects twice a day and he just started to take the drink yesturday without injecting himself and he is tracking his sugar, mind you he has no insulin in his pancreas anymore. Hopefully if you believe in faith , it will work but negativity will only make your health have a low self esteem. I will let all of u know how he has been doing 2-3 weeks from now.
Well how is your husband ?
Sandy

Pune, India

#512 Jun 2, 2012
I just want to know whether the diabatic patient need to consume this juice for life long or just couple of weeks is OK.
HumanSpirit

High Springs, FL

#513 Jun 6, 2012
FDA EVALUATIONS are limited to the information of the the pharmaceutical Industry in most cases. The FDA funding is relying on the funds of the pharmaceutical Industry to exist
Alwyn

Laguna Niguel, CA

#514 Jun 6, 2012
The FDA's domain is not limited to just the pharmaceutical industry; hence the name FOOD and Drug Administration. And what exactly does your accusation have to do with Monavie?

Think before you speak next time.
fgdfgerr fsdfsfs ff

Bangalore, India

#516 Jul 24, 2012
yaaa
HumanSpirit

High Springs, FL

#517 Aug 5, 2012
The Noni scam is enough to make you aware. I only purchase if a product is tested by Consumers Lab and I feel an interest by reading about the product on my time schedule.
Ignorance on Fire

Vancouver, Canada

#520 Sep 25, 2012
Tuvok wrote:
I went to this web page http://www.monavie.com/1/MonaViePayPlanINT.pd... and it look like a gaint scheme to me. You sell so many cases to this person and they sell so many to that person and so fourth down the line and the more they sell the bigger your commssion is. This is also off there Web page( mymonaviemiracle.com .)---((( Nothing here is intended to be medical advice.
Nothing here has been evaluated by the FDA.
Nothing here is intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease.)) They are leading people with all these false testimonial that this stuff does all shorts off wonders and cures and to give peopel false hope with Autism is a crime and they should be ashamed of there self's.
But in the End of there life when they meet there maker they will have to answer to him for selling this snake oil and stealing people's money for stuff that can cure things like Autism, Lymes Disease, Multiple Sclerosis which they claim is the reason this young girl got better. From fruits and Berrys? B/S I work with 3 (MS) people every week and if it was that easy I would be the first to get it for them, But Fruits and Berrys are not going to cure (MS). Everyday it is a new scheme to steal people money and pry on people that are hurting and down because someone in there family is hurting or dying, I can not understand how a person can sell stuff like this that does not do more that fruit juice does.
We all DO know that anti-oxidants are something we need to make our bodies healthier. Monavie is high in anti-oxidants. There is scientific research to prove that as well as scientific research to prove that Monavie improves the body's anti-oxidant levels. No one is making you take it and, while I don't believe in touting it as a miracle drink, I have also watched it help many people (including my mother who has Parkinsons) see positive results. As much as this may just be a simple way of getting more fruit and vegetables in your system, it is not a total write off. It is recommended that we eat 10-12 servings of fruits and vegetables daily as per the (canadian) food guide. 4 oz of Monavie provide 13 servings. The average American eats 1.8 servings of fruit a day. If health is that simple, why do we not do it? Unless you have actually tried it for a few months, you have zero knowledge to base your statement on-aside from ignorant cinicism. I'm not trying to knock you down, just make you realise how unsubstantiated your claims are.
Alwyn

Laguna Niguel, CA

#521 Sep 26, 2012
Ignorance on Fire wrote:
<quoted text>
We all DO know that anti-oxidants are something we need to make our bodies healthier. Monavie is high in anti-oxidants. There is scientific research to prove that as well as scientific research to prove that Monavie improves the body's anti-oxidant levels. No one is making you take it and, while I don't believe in touting it as a miracle drink, I have also watched it help many people (including my mother who has Parkinsons) see positive results. As much as this may just be a simple way of getting more fruit and vegetables in your system, it is not a total write off. It is recommended that we eat 10-12 servings of fruits and vegetables daily as per the (canadian) food guide. 4 oz of Monavie provide 13 servings. The average American eats 1.8 servings of fruit a day. If health is that simple, why do we not do it? Unless you have actually tried it for a few months, you have zero knowledge to base your statement on-aside from ignorant cinicism. I'm not trying to knock you down, just make you realise how unsubstantiated your claims are.
Another self-serving brain dead twit parotting the same old stupid BS. Four ounces of Monavie does not provide 13 servings of anything. Did you think that laws of physics don't apply inside a Monavie bottle?
A daily swig of fruit juice isn't going to do squat for Parkinsons disease and only a true fool would suggest otherwise.
harish india

Mysore, India

#523 Oct 10, 2012
CHRISSY wrote:
I will tell you this. I do not sell this product nor do I buy it either, but I have a friend who drinks this for her seizures. She was having grandma seizures at least once a week. Since August of 2007 she has only had one seizure. This has made a tremendous difference in her life.
------- Yes sir,u r right there is NO FDA Approval for OXYGEN,GOD has created so many fruits for living beings with out d permission of FDA,Its really a utter nonsense,when man made plastics drugs has helping man kind,y these fruits r required,science has to invent eatable plastic n paper fruits otherwise all or invention is a waste.FDA permitted approx. 800 drugs in 196o's but now there are more than 8000 drugs still race is not yet stopped,same approved DRUGS, after clinical trials many drugs removed from d shelf after its severe side effect.pl. read d BOOK DEATH BY PRESCRIPTIONS by dr. strand M.D, and WHAT DOCTOR DOESNT KNOW-by DR BM HEGDE M.D, Lets be practical n simple with scientific thinking ultimately patient need RELIEF not our debate,Lets help d world if not possible i want to shut my MOUTH not imposing my IDIOTISM on others-THANK GOD.. I want fruits than intelligent animals argument...
Matt

Boynton Beach, FL

#524 Oct 19, 2012
There's no miracle cure yet

www.diabetessuppliesplus.com
HumanSpirit

High Springs, FL

#525 Oct 20, 2012
Alwyn wrote:
<quoted text>
Another self-serving brain dead twit parotting the same old stupid BS. Four ounces of Monavie does not provide 13 servings of anything. Did you think that laws of physics don't apply inside a Monavie bottle?
A daily swig of fruit juice isn't going to do squat for Parkinsons disease and only a true fool would suggest otherwise.
Sold to the highest bidder.

Fatally flawed food charts. The research is worse.

http://www.whale.to/a/light.html
Sarah

Coalville, UK

#527 Oct 22, 2012
I was health screened at Duchy Hospital in Cornwall and was really impressed by the services they offer!

I found the information on this page
http://www.duchyhospital.co.uk/treatments/hea...
HumanSpirit

United States

#528 Dec 25, 2012
IMO Fraud in medicine statement. Does contain minerals and vitaims in a limited amount.
Get rich scheme
Bill

North Richland Hills, TX

#529 Dec 27, 2012
You want a cure for type 2 diabetes? How about a treadmill and a salad. Lose 100 lbs and miraculously you will be cured.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 25
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Diabetes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CHEAP: pump, infusion, sensors, reservoirs, cha... (Oct '13) 18 hr SteveG 8
For Sale - Medtronic Minimed MIO Infusion Sets (May '12) 18 hr SteveG 21
meteoric revel 523 for sale great condition 20 hr hearencro 1
Quick-set infusion MMT-397, sensors MMT-7008, r... 21 hr cndyhawk 1
Sof-Sensors (MMT-7002C) for sale (Mar '12) Thu Stacy white 28
Medtronic Mini-Link Transmitter for sale (Jul '12) Thu Stacy white 23
MMT-399 and MMT-332A Aug 27 Patrick 4
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••