Diabetes possible cure...Monavie

Since: Jun 07

Makati, Philippines

#29 Apr 7, 2008
Jennifer,

Maybe you shouldn't abuse your body that way by eating chocolates and cookies which are not healthy in the first place.

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#30 Apr 7, 2008
Someone that used to take insulin for diabetes? Then stop to take some fake fruit juice? Still eating chocolate and cookies?=( I DO NOT THINK SO!!!!) You may fool some of the people some of the time but you will not fool all the people all the time...If this person realy took insulin they are making a life threating mistake by coming of it for this snake oil without there doctors orders....I just pray they do not go into a diabetic shock or coma and die...
Miguel Santamaria

Laurel, MD

#31 Apr 8, 2008
I took one bottle of monavie active and my eye sides go better, just finish taking a prescription for my eye, don't need my eye glasses anymore, for what ever... I decide to become a distributor and hare it with others
Linda Parrish

United States

#34 Apr 10, 2008
MonaVie has taken away all my chronic back pain, I sleep better, have TONS of energy and do not take my rheumatoid arthritis meds anymore. I also don't have to wear carpal tunnel braces, as my hands do not go numb anymore. This is the best thing that has happened to my health in years! I became a distributor and am sharing this with the world! I can help you, too! [email protected]
Amy

Yorktown, VA

#35 Apr 10, 2008
All you have to do is try it. What is the harm? I am a distributer but will not ask you to write me for more information because you will think that I am just trying to sell you something. I still work my day job as a chemist but also distribute MonaVie because I cannot help myself; I feel a need to share MonaVie. It has helped my skin condition immensely, completely gone on my scalp and healing on my joints.

Most of our current health conditions stem from poor eating habits and lack of exercise. Why wouldn't putting something highly concentrated and good for you have the opposite effect? Give MonaVie a try, use it for at least a month. If you have health problems you have to take at least 2 ounces twice a day. You can help your current health conditions and protect against future ones. Some of you are so negative, if you think that way you will always have problems.

If you only buy a case at a time (a months worth) it breaks down to approximately $4-5 a day. Tell me you don't throw that down on something else, Starbucks, etc...just try it before you dog it.

MonaVie is not medicine, anyone claiming that it will CURE anything is being irresponsible.

Location hidden

#36 Apr 11, 2008
Amy wrote:
All you have to do is try it. What is the harm? I am a distributer but will not ask you to write me for more information because you will think that I am just trying to sell you something. I still work my day job as a chemist but also distribute MonaVie because I cannot help myself; I feel a need to share MonaVie. It has helped my skin condition immensely, completely gone on my scalp and healing on my joints.
Most of our current health conditions stem from poor eating habits and lack of exercise. Why wouldn't putting something highly concentrated and good for you have the opposite effect? Give MonaVie a try, use it for at least a month. If you have health problems you have to take at least 2 ounces twice a day. You can help your current health conditions and protect against future ones. Some of you are so negative, if you think that way you will always have problems.
If you only buy a case at a time (a months worth) it breaks down to approximately $4-5 a day. Tell me you don't throw that down on something else, Starbucks, etc...just try it before you dog it.
MonaVie is not medicine, anyone claiming that it will CURE anything is being irresponsible.
You have said yourself!! Better eating habit’s and exercise will and be better for you than this JUNK. If you read these post and go the web page where people say that this snake oil is causing people to become Non Diabetic or a person that say there mom has TERMINAL Brain cancer and after giving it to her she is better and doing well now. People with Asthma that can all of sudden Breath better, A person that had no kidney function and was told she was going to die and did not take dialysis because she took this fruit juice instead of doing what he was suppose to do!!
Hog wash!!! this is pure out LIES.. When someone’s kidneys stop working and are suppose to go on dialysis no fruit juice is going to start them up again and then all of a sudden have a normal life in 3 days. You are playing with people life’s here and when someone dies because of all these false statement I hope that family sue every person that is involved in this pyramid scheme, That is all this is, I have been on the Business web page and seen how it works,
I do not see how any of you can live with yourself’s when you put money before your moral standards knowing that you are taking money from people that are hurting and maybe dying and are willing to try anything to stay alive.
Stephanie

Dade City, FL

#37 Apr 11, 2008
Please feel free to tell my mother-in-law that hasn't been able to leave her house in 10 years unless she laid on a mattress in the back of her van because of sciatic nerve damage, that MonaVie is a form of quackery. She has had 2 bottles in the last 2 weeks, scrubbed her bathroom on her hands and knees and drove my son to the beach, spent the day bending down picking up shells and drove him home 5 hours later with no pain and full of energy.
Tell my husband who is the father of 2 children whose lives he has missed because he has been on so much daily medication due to scar tissue strangling his sciatic nerve. He has had 3 bottles of MonaVie, asked his doctor to reduce his morphine, and hasn't asked for extra medication since the 3rd day on his juice.(which was a daily occurance) Tell him it's a crock!
I was as skeptical as many of you. When you have no hope is when you roll over and die. I found hope because someone loved me enough to share MonaVie with me. I pray none of you have loved ones that are in severe pain or deteriorating in some way or another. But if you do, please open your mind, share the information and for under 200.00 you could just possibly improve their quality of life. If it doesn't work for them you don't have to continue.
God gave us this fruit for a reason just like he gave us cockroaches. We haven't figured out the reason for the cockroaches yet, but I thank him daily for the fruit!
ITV Ventures

Clementon, NJ

#38 Apr 11, 2008
Good Evening Todd,

My name is Michael Benedict. I am an Independent business owner for ITV Ventures. First and for most I would like to tell you I have tried Mona via drink
and what a wonderful drink it is,Smooth tasting and most of all it is great for your overall health.Today it was announced at ITV Ventures that we will be advertising
a product called Frucal which will be offered in our infomercials. It will be available to our customer in 7 to 14 business days. Frucal and Mona Via will be in direct
competition with one another. There is no doubt about both are wonderful products. I am not writing you this e-mail to tell you we will sell more than Mona Via.I am
writing you this e-mail to tell why not sell both??? The way our company works is that I am an Independent business owner for ITV Ventures.You may have seen our
infomercials on TV. We sell all natural health products for example FlexProTex.FlexProTex is the only all-natural, patented COX-2 Inhibitor on the market. This
formula combines key plant extracts with the highest grades of Glucosamine to help inhibit the enzymes associated with joint discomfort also is 120 antioxidants.
Any way we have over 15 all natural products that we can sell currently. Our FRUCAL drink we will add soon!!!! When these infomercial run 24/7 I can log onto
my computer and start taking phones calls from people who want to order the products. Yes!!! They are transmitted from a call center then sent to my home office phone. That's when I make money. Also that customer is mine for life. You can work when you want and as often as you like. We sell over 135 million dollars in sales and
Donald the CEO of the company wants us to reach 1 billion in sales. So that's why he knows we need to add more product. You never have to sell to your friends and
family. You could if you know they could benefit from one of our products. The phones RING and RING !!! So you see the potential is their for you to grow your home business.
Oh ya !!! One more way to make money we also have a down line system just like your company. If you bring in a IBO to the company. They fall into your down line.
You receive 100.00 for signing them on and 2 to 7% of what they sell depending on the product for life. And if those IBO get other people to join you receive 2 to 7 % again
and again. We also have a show that runs to get people in the Biz (Its called the Venture Show). I think you get the picture. At this time I encourage you to visit my web-site
there you will find our products and our infer-commercials. My web-address is http://www.itvventures.com/michaelanddenise go to the home page click on Opportunity read that
page and then click on both blue links. Then please contact me with your questions you may have. Thank you for your time...

THX,
Michael And Denise Benedict
888-684-8415 Toll-Free
[email protected]
"When Opportunity Knocks Walk Right In"
http://www.itvventures.com/michaelanddenise

ITV Ventures Michael

Clementon, NJ

#39 Apr 11, 2008
Good Evening,
My name is Michael Benedict. I am an Independent business owner for ITV Ventures. First and for most I would like to tell you I have tried Mona via drink
and what a wonderful drink it is,Smooth tasting and most of all it is great for your overall health.Today it was announced at ITV Ventures that we will be advertising
a product called Frucal which will be offered in our infomercials. It will be available to our customer in 7 to 14 business days. Frucal and Mona Via will be in direct
competition with one another. There is no doubt about both are wonderful products. I am not writing you this e-mail to tell you we will sell more than Mona Via.I am
writing you this e-mail to tell why not sell both??? The way our company works is that I am an Independent business owner for ITV Ventures.You may have seen our
infomercials on TV. We sell all natural health products for example FlexProTex.FlexProTex is the only all-natural, patented COX-2 Inhibitor on the market. This
formula combines key plant extracts with the highest grades of Glucosamine to help inhibit the enzymes associated with joint discomfort also is 120 antioxidants.
Any way we have over 15 all natural products that we can sell currently. Our FRUCAL drink we will add soon!!!! When these infomercial run 24/7 I can log onto
my computer and start taking phones calls from people who want to order the products. Yes!!! They are transmitted from a call center then sent to my home office phone. That's when I make money. Also that customer is mine for life. You can work when you want and as often as you like. We sell over 135 million dollars in sales and
Donald the CEO of the company wants us to reach 1 billion in sales. So that's why he knows we need to add more product. You never have to sell to your friends and
family. You could if you know they could benefit from one of our products. The phones RING and RING !!! So you see the potential is their for you to grow your home business.
Oh ya !!! One more way to make money we also have a down line system just like your company. If you bring in a IBO to the company. They fall into your down line.
You receive 100.00 for signing them on and 2 to 7% of what they sell depending on the product for life. And if those IBO get other people to join you receive 2 to 7 % again
and again. We also have a show that runs to get people in the Biz (Its called the Venture Show). I think you get the picture. At this time I encourage you to visit my web-site
there you will find our products and our infer-commercials. My web-address is http://www.itvventures.com/michaelanddenise go to the home page click on Opportunity read that
page and then click on both blue links. Then please contact me with your questions you may have. Thank you for your time...
THX,
Michael And Denise Benedict
888-684-8415 Toll-Free
[email protected]
"When Opportunity Knocks Walk Right In"
http://www.itvventures.com/michaelanddenise
Amy

Yorktown, VA

#40 Apr 12, 2008
Tuvok,
As I said there are some totally irresponsible people out there, just as there is anywhere there is money to be made. They ARE personally liable for their statements and can be sued.

As you and I both said diet can affect your health both for good and bad. The main point that I make when I introduce the product is: Are you doing anything about it? Most of the time the answer is a resounding NO. Therefore, this is an easy, convienent way to supplement your diet. I still don't take offense to you calling it "junk", I have run into many skeptics. I know it is hard to believe that something like this can be so good for you, it is. Look up each and every fruit contained in the blend. Now take them everyday (if you can find them), figure out the cost (organically certified, can't buy regular fruit), and you can see...if you were interested...this is a cost effective way to go.$3-$5 a day.

Just today I had a customer buy two bottles and beg me to tell her that she would notice results in 2 weeks. There is no way in the world I would promise anyone such a thing. Guess what, she bought them anyway...she is going to give it a try. Nothing wrong with trying. I am very responsible at my tastings. I give literature to people, especially if they have health issues, and tell them to take it to their doctors first. I have never had a doctor tell their patient that they can't take it, only that it would be good for them and for them to stay on their medication. What ends up happening (FOR SOME PEOPLE) is they end up coming off of their medication because their doctor's deem it unnecessary. Sometimes it is just taking the proper steps in the right direction that changes a person's lifestyle. In my case I have quit smoking and gone to the gym. I drink Movavie everyday and I have felt better, look better, and the antioxidants on top of everything else serve as preventative measures for the future.

Mr. Benedict it is inappropriate for you to try and recruit distributers in a discussion like this. You are just adding fuel to the fire with the people that have problems with multi-level marketing. I understand why you are asking, I do this to but you shouldn't do it here in such a heated debate.
Stephanie

Dade City, FL

#41 Apr 13, 2008
Very well put Amy. Network marketing has such a bad name due to some of the companies out there that have been bulldogs. I completely understand why Network Marketing is the way to go for so many companies. There is no overhead, they just pay commissions. No insurance, no payroll taxes, etc...I am just thrilled to have a product like MonaVie to tell my friends and loved ones about. I would not be in Network Marketing trying to peddle shoes, cookware and so on. But, when there is an organic juice that has the potential of changing the quality of life for people I love and care about, I would do "Stand on your head marketing" if that was the only way to get the world out. Your body needs optimal nutrition to reach optimal health, MonaVie just happens to bottle it! Below is not a sales website but it is a testimonial website. I stumbled upon it and found it very interesting. www.mymonaviemiracle.com Check it out!

Location hidden

#42 Apr 13, 2008
Well Amy it seems that my first reply was removed to you so I will try to post it again. Like you said eating a good Diet and working out will help you, put when people post things like this on this products web page ( Loria had two operations and taken Vixxio and had Nerve damage so bad she started to drink , nothing the Doctors did worked) she started to drink this fruit juice and in 2 weeks she was better.( A woman mother that only had 30 days to live started to give her mom this drink and in one week she says her Doctor says she has now got 3 years more to live?)
(Gloria 35 years old says her kidneys shut down on her and then she drank this drink and then three days later she was fine and now lives a perfect life now) these are all lies. First, You can not replace nerve damage by drinking a fruit drink, Second a person can not extend there life by 3 years just by drinking a fruit drink in one week not when they where on there death bed by 30 day’s. and then the woman that said her kidneys shut down!! If your kidneys shut down you will DIE. NO IF ANDS OR BUTS. If you do not have the proper treatment right then...you will die. I know I work 4 days a week in a Care Center. These are all lies and false postings to promote a product that is just a modern day snake oil...If Doctors and myself saw the things done by the things people claimed by the people posting do you not think we would get this wonder drink to every person we could? HECK I would take myself. I am disabled with a spinal cord problem, but I went from 440 pounds to 215 without surgery by diet and working out, I would buy this stuff for the people that I treat and work with to help them with there pain and hurting, but there is not one ounce of proof that it dose any good for any of the things anyone it claims. If it so great put it in front of the FDA and get there seal of approval and then people might take you seriously. Also I have been on this product’s business web page and it is nothing but a scam to for you to get more people sucked into this so the more you sell to them and then they sell and you sell they bigger commission everyone gets, It is a pyramid scheme as far as I can tell.
Amy you are the only person so far that has tried to give a strait and honest answer here so I do respect you in the upmost way...Be Blessed..Tuvok
Amy

Yorktown, VA

#43 Apr 13, 2008
Thank you Tuvok, that means a lot to me. It is unfortunate that people are trying so hard as to harm people.

It is a multi-level marketing business for many reasons. If you saw a $45 bottle in the grocery store you would walk right by (I realize you would if it was $5, lol, and I respect that). This is a product that takes some explaining, etc...there is also money to be made doing it this way too. a lot of us work in teams to help each other.

Of course this product cannot generate new nerves, I am not up to date on the nerve damage issue but I believe that is part of the stem cell controversy right? We need stem cells to grow new nerve cells...any that is way off topic.

Please, MV people, be responsible. I know there are have been some excellent results but don't hurt anyone with exaggerated claims especially if you haven't experienced any of these results in yourself or very close friends/family. Your business will turn around and slap you in the face if you lie or exagerrate (sp?). Most of my people are in for the preventative measures due to the anti-oxidants and phytosterols...some are for the anti-inflammitory effects and have felt better.

Anyway, I am done with replying to this unless the subject changes in a way that warrants a reply. Thanks for at least trying to see my side of things Tuvok, even if you don't believe in it. IF you were near me I would give you some for free! You be blessed too and I hope your spinal cord problem gets better some way or anothe...AND CONGRATULATIONS on your weight loss that is a monumental achievement!
tom

Wantagh, NY

#44 Apr 14, 2008
Snake Oil Huh? Too bad you have no idea what you are talking about. Read the ingredients. FRUIT is NOT snake oil. Gee, if thats the case, I better stop eating bananas, they probably don't really have potassium in them and my body doesn't need it anyway right?

Location hidden

#45 Apr 14, 2008
tom wrote:
Snake Oil Huh? Too bad you have no idea what you are talking about. Read the ingredients. FRUIT is NOT snake oil. Gee, if thats the case, I better stop eating bananas, they probably don't really have potassium in them and my body doesn't need it anyway right?
And you must not be old enough to understand the term (snake oil) Because I am a vegetarian and I know what I am talking about. The term (snake oil) is used for a product that is sold for curing diseases that it will not cure and has no value at all but as a drink and nothing more. And this product will not do any of the things these people have posted like I have posted and read. When they post such lies they lead people that are in pain into false hopes and that is fraud and I hope some where down the line someone sue's this company for what people are posting in order to promote this product.
Stephanie

Dade City, FL

#46 Apr 15, 2008
Tuvok,
I witnessed the difference for myself regarding my husband and mother-in-law. Your entire body can have severe inflammation, ie..your cells, your glands, your nerves etc...So if you use a product that decreases inflammation you will be able to show remarkable strides towards better mobility, better health, better everything. I would rather drink MonaVie than take Ibuprophin or Tylanol on a regular basis. I can sleep at night knowing I didn't mislead anyone and I tell the absolute truth. If I sent you a bottle would you drink it daily for 1 week without missing a dose?

Location hidden

#47 Apr 15, 2008
No Thank you, As you know I am a vegetarian and what is wrong with me can not be dealt with by your juice, But in a way I already drink a juice in the same manner, I drink orange juice with frozen fruits of all kind blended in with it. But would I never claim that it cured my spinal cord damage!!! Not even surgery can do that, Even thou I do walk I have to take a procedure ever three to four months that helps me keep walking. It is a clean healthily diet and working out that keeps me going and limber, I have good days and bad. Mostly when it is cold when I have bad days. I do not even take medicine that the Doctors want me to take because of adverse side affects...I am very aware of what I take and put in my body know since I was told I going to die almost 3 years ago...

When a person is really and I mean really told your going to die (IF YOU DO NOT CHANGE) you become %100 aware of everything, trust me here, I am so different know than I used to be it is not even funny. If I was not disabled I would be at the spoke person for world health.Now if I could just lose these last 45 pounds I would be happy.
nutmonga nephoon

Escondido, CA

#49 Apr 21, 2008
I just started eating poop.......it doesnt taste very good........it makes my mouth taste like poop........in three days i will stop eating poop.......
Joe8759

United States

#50 Apr 22, 2008
I still cant figure out why you people argue. I firgure this is like everything else. You like it or you dont. I Have had RA since I was 30 I am now 38. Its not fun. Between hydrocloroqiun and steroids I dont enjoy this. I started taking Mona Vie about 3 weeks ago. Like it or not my mornings and my long weekends of yard work have become a whole lot nicer too me. So for all of you that dont believe. Who cares!!!!!! I feel better period!
jojo

United States

#51 Apr 24, 2008
Tuvok wrote:
Well Amy it seems that my first reply was removed to you so I will try to post it again. Like you said eating a good Diet and working out will help you, put when people post things like this on this products web page ( Loria had two operations and taken Vixxio and had Nerve damage so bad she started to drink , nothing the Doctors did worked) she started to drink this fruit juice and in 2 weeks she was better.( A woman mother that only had 30 days to live started to give her mom this drink and in one week she says her Doctor says she has now got 3 years more to live?)
(Gloria 35 years old says her kidneys shut down on her and then she drank this drink and then three days later she was fine and now lives a perfect life now) these are all lies. First, You can not replace nerve damage by drinking a fruit drink, Second a person can not extend there life by 3 years just by drinking a fruit drink in one week not when they where on there death bed by 30 day’s. and then the woman that said her kidneys shut down!! If your kidneys shut down you will DIE. NO IF ANDS OR BUTS. If you do not have the proper treatment right then...you will die. I know I work 4 days a week in a Care Center. These are all lies and false postings to promote a product that is just a modern day snake oil...If Doctors and myself saw the things done by the things people claimed by the people posting do you not think we would get this wonder drink to every person we could? HECK I would take myself. I am disabled with a spinal cord problem, but I went from 440 pounds to 215 without surgery by diet and working out, I would buy this stuff for the people that I treat and work with to help them with there pain and hurting, but there is not one ounce of proof that it dose any good for any of the things anyone it claims. If it so great put it in front of the FDA and get there seal of approval and then people might take you seriously. Also I have been on this product’s business web page and it is nothing but a scam to for you to get more people sucked into this so the more you sell to them and then they sell and you sell they bigger commission everyone gets, It is a pyramid scheme as far as I can tell.
Amy you are the only person so far that has tried to give a strait and honest answer here so I do respect you in the upmost way...Be Blessed..Tuvok
First of all you need to get your facts straight this is not a pyramid scheme you don't even know what one is, or you wouldn't be staying that.... also, about your FDA is a joke you need to look that up to ... this is not a drug.... LOL
your right its a fruit juice . The fruits they put in it.. 19 fruits I drink monavie and I'm not a distributor.... It works plane and simple.. so get your head out of your a**... and for the people that are distributes congrats!!! to you for spreading the word of this beneficial product.
This has so many antioxidant The majority of physicians and health professionals believe there is a clear association between a diet high in fruit and a lowered risk of several chronic diseases. The largest and longest study to date was done as part of the Harvard-based Nurse's Health Study and Health Professionals follow-up Study It followed the health and dietary habits of almost 110,000 men and women, and found that the higher the average daily intake of fruits, the lower the chances of developing cardiovascular disease AND MORE !
A BIG PART OF ANTIOXIDANT IS THAT IT REDUCES INFLAMMATION and inflammation is the number on cause
of diseases .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Diabetes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Medtronic Reservoir and Quick-set infusion sets... (Apr '11) 13 hr Brian 104
omnipods for sale 16 hr emtdunfey 14
Sensors Dexcom G4/G5 for sale 17 hr Alex Rodriges 1
Medtronics Minilink Transmitter, charger, and I... 18 hr dproducts 2
Medtronic Minimed Pump Supplies - Final Reductions 18 hr 38 YEARS OF DIABETES 1
Medtronics Minilink Transmitter, charger, and I... 18 hr dproducts 2
sensors, reservoirs and infusion sets for sale 21 hr dahl0922 1
More from around the web