San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2007

Judged:

I am a distributor for a product called Monavie. Its completely all natural out of the Brazilian rainforest. It consists of a 19 fruit blend with the main fruit being the acai berry. There has been numerous testimonials about this product lowering peoples blood sugars to normal levels within a couple weeks while cutting back on their insulin. If you don't believe me check out mymonaviemiracle.com . If you want to get a hold of me to find out more information email me at: scottcalicoffee@hotmail.com. Thanks!
dave

Bristol, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2007

Judged:

it works. it works. it works!!!!
kclay0840

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2007

Judged:

Just keep in mind that one product doesn't work the same for everyone.
JIz

Buena Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2008

Judged:

Scott is ignorant. He says the product he pushes - a combination of 19 fruits - are all grown in Brazil: Untrue. How does he know the “main fruit” is the acai berry? Mona Via doesn’t disclose the % of acai fruit in the bottle to anyone. Scott, it should be “There HAVE been...” not has been.
mel

Hot Springs National Park, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2008

Judged:

there's always a critic. i don't see where he said ALL the fruits come from the amozon. true, the crown jewel of the juice is the acai berry which comes from the amozon. there are reasons monavie does not disclose it's % of the berry. but if it works, does it matter? IT WORKS!!!
and who died and made you the grammer nazi?

Since: May 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2008

Judged:

I went to his web page and I wonder about anything that claims to cure so many things, I do believe that mother nature will provide a cure for things but I also am very carefull when someone comes up with one thing that does claim to cure everything.
HateIdiots

Ontario, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2008

Judged:

mel wrote:
there's always a critic. i don't see where he said ALL the fruits come from the amozon. true, the crown jewel of the juice is the acai berry which comes from the amozon. there are reasons monavie does not disclose it's % of the berry. but if it works, does it matter? IT WORKS!!!
and who died and made you the grammer nazi?
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Did you mean "GrammAr" nazi, with an "A". This works? BS! It`s just another "snake oil" pitch. This crap wont work for a type 1 diabetic!
AdoptedByJC

Avon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2008

Judged:

I am an independent distributor of Mona*Vie in Indianapolis In. Mona*Vie DOES NOT claim to cure anything!! It is a FOOD...in fact 19 different fruits that synergistically work together to improve our bodies which have been depleted of so many nutrients from the food we get in supermarkets, grown from depleted soil, to many additives in foods and in my opinion too many 'fast foods'!!

If Mona*Vie does happen to help anyone w/ pain, arthuritis or any other illness then that is icing on the cake....try it...you might like it & God Bless & you can take it to the bank that I am expressing 'my opinion only'...thank you!
Warbler Byrd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2008

Judged:

Scott, you CAN NOT make such claims without extensive clinical testing and approval by FDA. This product does NOT do what you claim.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2008

Judged:

I went to this web page http://www.monavie.com/1/MonaViePayPlanINT.pd... and it look like a gaint scheme to me. You sell so many cases to this person and they sell so many to that person and so fourth down the line and the more they sell the bigger your commssion is. This is also off there Web page( mymonaviemiracle.com .)---((( Nothing here is intended to be medical advice.
Nothing here has been evaluated by the FDA.
Nothing here is intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease.)) They are leading people with all these false testimonial that this stuff does all shorts off wonders and cures and to give peopel false hope with Autism is a crime and they should be ashamed of there self's.
But in the End of there life when they meet there maker they will have to answer to him for selling this snake oil and stealing people's money for stuff that can cure things like Autism, Lymes Disease, Multiple Sclerosis which they claim is the reason this young girl got better. From fruits and Berrys? B/S I work with 3 (MS) people every week and if it was that easy I would be the first to get it for them, But Fruits and Berrys are not going to cure (MS). Everyday it is a new scheme to steal people money and pry on people that are hurting and down because someone in there family is hurting or dying, I can not understand how a person can sell stuff like this that does not do more that fruit juice does.
CHRISSY

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2008

Judged:

I will tell you this. I do not sell this product nor do I buy it either, but I have a friend who drinks this for her seizures. She was having grandma seizures at least once a week. Since August of 2007 she has only had one seizure. This has made a tremendous difference in her life.
Tonya

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2008

Judged:

I am a distributor for MonaVie and I truly beleieve in this product. It has helped my family so much and myself also. I am getting the fruits that my body need to stay healty and strong and thats a good enough reason to drink it. And i will continue to drink it. No matter what these negative people are saying. This company says that this product does not cure or treat any diseases. And that is Right. the people that drink this are telling their stories .about how this product has helped them.... Do you think i would spend my money on this if it didnt work??? No. Neither would all these other people. If you havent tried it then you should not say anything about it.
Val Williams

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2008

Judged:

I really believe there are serious health benefits to Mona Vie. This is not a drug therefor no FDA approval since it is a food. The results have been tested and proven. The antioxidant benefits are real.
Beverly Walls

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2008

Judged:

I am a distibutor for MonaVie, I just drink the juice, I am not interested in selling it,just drinking it. I will tell you that my cholestral went from 197 to 161 after drinking MonaVie for 3 weeks. My legs have been painful for years from poor circulation, since drinking MonaVie my legs feel great. I truly believe in this product, yes it is a little pricey, but how many people waste money on soft drinks and are just getting empty calories, at least with Mona Vie you are improving your health.

Mona Vie is an excellent product.
Bill C

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2008

Judged:

To all the Mr. Informative know it all's, who's been there and done that. Why do you accept your misery instead of believing in possibilty, and giving something that might possibly help you a try?? Are you afraid of finding out all these other people were right (and telling the truth) and you might have to admit you were wrong? And something you once believed to be complete BS does actually help people??? Did you know that the pharmaceutical companies kill more people every year than all that died in the Vietnam War?? Yet none of the Na-Sayers are commenting on there snake oils that kill us every year, Vioxx, just about all antidepressant drugs, Lots of Sleep Aids, and heart medications have killed millions!!! Every year several medications are pulled off the shelf because they are found out there killing people??? But when someone puts out a vitamin or a supplement or discovers something in nature that has been helping people it turns out for thousands of years, they want FDA proof or else it's a snake oil?? If you notice it turns out that God apparently knew what he was doing when he made all that fruits, vegetables, and plants?? And maybe if we would just consume these things that we know are good for us, because people have been telling us to eat them for thousands of years, we might actually all be a little healthier?? But I'm sure the pharmaceutical companies are better at comming up with things to help us live longer than Our Creator. Again if you complain about something you have never tried or done, or actually know anything about, then you are actually speaking lies, and it is I who will pray for you. Please read George Orwell's statement and actually think about it before posting your blasphemy.
Justin F

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2008

Judged:

Without fighting all these blind and all seeing monkies I would like to add my ten cents. Former cancer survivor that complete walked away from western medicines after 25 weeks of grueling chemotherapy and went the completely natural route. All the medical doctors (even my friends who are some type of MD) did not agree with me, however, five years later I'm still living and living cancer free at that. Now to Monavie; it cures NOTHING but it does fee the body all the nutirients, amino acids, low glycemic index carbs, and omega fatty acids along with a large number of other phytonutrients that we as humans lack. From taking the product, I have seen all my keyloid scares disappear in less than four months, one of which I have had for over 10 years. My shoulder pain from former football and motorcyle injuries has completely been removed. Not to mention that my mother no longer takes ambien which she has taken faithfully for over 10 years. Like the others that take the product have said, it works! Monavie does not CURE anything and no its not FDA approved, it's G.O.D. approved. God put the plants and fruits on the earth for us to consume and by doing so in proper amounts many people have begin to see amazing results. So, I have no problem with anyone coming down on my testimonial or saying what they will. Bottom line is the product is doing some of the most wonderful things for people I have ever heard and I will be a user for the rest of life regardless of what anyone wishes to say. Good luck and God Bless to all of the Monavie family!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2008

Judged:

Mister Mojo wrote:
<quoted text>
GOD Approved? Now there is a new one! I wonder if the FDA would APPROVE of you saying that it's GOD approved. Thank you for the disclaimer though...and you ARE CORRECT, Monavie does NOT CURE ANYTHING...but NEITHER does VOODOO.
I agree with you MoJo!! You can always tell who sells this junk...Scamers everyone of them. Selling junk to people that are hurting in one form or anther dealing false hope and taking money from people claiming cures of wonders! For things that would happen if people would just change there diet and exercise. Also for some things they claim cures for they should hang there head in shame saying some fruit juice cured it. Me When I almost died I changed my diet and lost over 240 pounds and I Thanked God I was able to in 2 and half years, Not some fruit juice.
There are things that will help you if you body is starved for things and you start taking them in mass like milk and juice and vitamins and a healthy diet. But drinking this fruit juice like they say will not cure anything..
Glenda Isales

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2008

Judged:

I know 2 people that take the acai juice every day and one of them does not need to inject themselves 3 times a day anymore, the other person does not take her pills for diabetes anymore. My husband injects twice a day and he just started to take the drink yesturday without injecting himself and he is tracking his sugar, mind you he has no insulin in his pancreas anymore. Hopefully if you believe in faith , it will work but negativity will only make your health have a low self esteem. I will let all of u know how he has been doing 2-3 weeks from now.
John Saccheri

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2008

Judged:

www.BigMona.com
I have type 2 diabetes and I do sell Monavie because it does work. It has certainly controlled my blood sugar better but what it has done for my back aches and pains is even more amazing to me.
Also - the company does disclose that 35% of the juice is Acai. They disclosed this at a higher distributor meeting. The quality of the Acai and its ORAC value (being freeze dried) is of utmost importance. I say try it. The worst is you lose about $40 and get some nutrition. The positive part is that it does give you great benefits.
Anymore info - Email me John@BigMona.com
Jennifer Makela

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2008

Judged:

I am pregnant and I developed gestational diabetes. I started drinking monavie 5 days ago and since taking it I do not have to take insulin anymore. My blood sugars are under control and I am still able to eat chocolate and cookies if I want. It is a wonderful product and I am amazed at how much it has helped me in such a short period of time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of494
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Diabetes Forum right now

Search the Diabetes Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Dexcom G4 Sensors for sale 1 hr Carol juul 2
for sale medtronic silhouette infusion set 60- ... (Feb '13) Thu C-Cat-eagle-co 35
EEOC lawsuit on behalf of diabetic Walgreen emp... Thu exASM-CARLO 39
It May Take Guts to Cure Diabetes Thu Olympian 3
Follistim AQ Cartridge 900 IU for Sale (Jun '13) Wed Ark22 11
Diabetes Supplies for sale Jul 9 Brenda 3
Medtronic MMT-399 Quick Sets available Jul 8 I live with diabetes 7
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••