When Viagra Doesn't Work: Treating Erectile Dysfunction

There are 20 comments on the Mar 25, 2009, Diabetes Self Management story titled When Viagra Doesn't Work: Treating Erectile Dysfunction. In it, Diabetes Self Management reports that:

Erectile dysfunction is a common occurrence in men with diabetes . The incidence of erectile dysfunction increases progressively with age, from 5% in men age 20 to 75% in men over age 65.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Diabetes Self Management.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Dorcas

Blue Bell, PA

#1 Apr 3, 2009
I'm sorry about your E.D.
Maybe you should try a man. He'll know what to do. Oh? You have? How did it go/or not go?

Oh sweetie, you know I adore you and would never hurt your feelings.
daz

UK

#2 Apr 3, 2009
Dorcas wrote:
I'm sorry about your E.D.
Maybe you should try a man. He'll know what to do. Oh? You have? How did it go/or not go?
Oh sweetie, you know I adore you and would never hurt your feelings.
the best cure for erectile dysfunction is a cute 19 year old in a mini skirt and high heels.if that dont get your pecker up, nothing will.

“Etc - End of Thinking Capacity”

Since: Nov 08

Australia

#3 Apr 3, 2009
daz wrote:
<quoted text> the best cure for erectile dysfunction is a cute 19 year old in a mini skirt and high heels.if that dont get your pecker up, nothing will.
haha so true
Emmet

AOL

#4 Apr 3, 2009
daz wrote:
<quoted text> the best cure for erectile dysfunction is a cute 19 year old in a mini skirt and high heels.if that dont get your pecker up, nothing will.
Dont forget, no undies on her pls LOL
Tom

Monrovia, CA

#5 Apr 3, 2009
daz wrote:
<quoted text> the best cure for erectile dysfunction is a cute 19 year old in a mini skirt and high heels.if that dont get your pecker up, nothing will.
Problem is, the per-dose price for that drug is way more than I can afford!
Dorcas

Blue Bell, PA

#7 Apr 3, 2009
daz wrote:
<quoted text> the best cure for erectile dysfunction is a cute 19 year old in a mini skirt and high heels.if that dont get your pecker up, nothing will.
Really, I feel sorry for you if that's the only thing that works for you.

Seriously sweetie, you're the best.
Hardness

Grovetown, GA

#8 Apr 3, 2009
get em on line from any canadian pharmacy and you will find that they are about a buck fiddy a pill for 100 mg ones
Tom wrote:
<quoted text> Problem is, the per-dose price for that drug is way more than I can afford!

“Rudeness is the weak man's”

Since: Nov 08

imitation of strength.

#9 Apr 3, 2009
Libido is a lot of it. If a guy is too tired or anxious about other things it's not going to happen. It takes more work but his lover can help get his mind off of his stress and on to his penis.
Join Free
Gemma

Blue Bell, PA

#10 Apr 3, 2009
Pamela in red wrote:
Libido is a lot of it. If a guy is too tired or anxious about other things it's not going to happen. It takes more work but his lover can help get his mind off of his stress and on to his penis.
Really, didn't know that. About the being tired and anxious.
So sad. Seriously. Sweetie---so sorry.

“Rudeness is the weak man's”

Since: Nov 08

imitation of strength.

#11 Apr 3, 2009
Gemma wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, didn't know that. About the being tired and anxious.
So sad. Seriously. Sweetie---so sorry.
Challenges are good. They keep life interesting.
over 50

United States

#12 Apr 3, 2009
Controll your sugar, cinnamon tablets or caps help. Other suppliments such as l-arginine, longjack, DHEA, gota kola, goat weed, catalpa, ect may help
Monte

West Palm Beach, FL

#13 Apr 3, 2009
I have friends that swear by Cialis...
over 50

United States

#14 Apr 3, 2009
You may have to use 100mg viagra to work, I don't need it, but do feel a difference with 25 or 50mgs. Orgasms feel different too. With Viagra, they're a little less intese for me
Monte

West Palm Beach, FL

#15 Apr 3, 2009
A stone hottie and i used to smoke goat weed, back in old california.....
Dorcas

Blue Bell, PA

#16 Apr 3, 2009
To lose
Is to learn.
Dorcas

Blue Bell, PA

#17 Apr 3, 2009
I give you bitter pills in sugar coating. The pills are harmless: the poison is in the sugar.

Stanislaw Lec

“Rudeness is the weak man's”

Since: Nov 08

imitation of strength.

#18 Apr 3, 2009
over 50 wrote:
Controll your sugar, cinnamon tablets or caps help. Other suppliments such as l-arginine, longjack, DHEA, gota kola, goat weed, catalpa, ect may help
Did you say control your sugar? My husband is a sugar addict.

“Rudeness is the weak man's”

Since: Nov 08

imitation of strength.

#19 Apr 3, 2009
Monte wrote:
A stone hottie and i used to smoke goat weed, back in old california.....
Are you sure it was goat weed? ;o)

Horny goat weed tea helps.
Dorcas

Blue Bell, PA

#20 Apr 3, 2009
Weak men are apt to be cruel because they stick at nothing that may repair the ill effect of their mistakes.

George, Lord Halifax
Monte

West Palm Beach, FL

#21 Apr 3, 2009
Here i come to save the day....Mighty Mouse

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Diabetes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dexcom Sensors for sale 2 hr pedrotuggle 1
animas insets and cartridges for sale 4 hr madavis 1
News Blacks May Not Get Same Health Benefits from Mo... 6 hr Oh No You Di-nt 4
T Slim - Supplies to be sold (cartridges, detac... 21 hr BBell 1
G4 Platinum Sat velcoder 39
Want to buy: used (discharged) Dexcom G4 Transm... Sat wulez 1
News Home Care Assistance - Halton/Peel Region, a To... Sat Joseph 2
More from around the web