Byetta Diabetes Drug Side Effects linked to Pancreatitis & 2 De...

Full story: NowPublic 6
The FDA has received reports of 6 cases of hemorrhagic or necrotizing pancreatitis in patients taking Byetta. Full Story
alan reid

UK

#2 Sep 16, 2008
figures now state 89 cases linked to this drug
of pancreatitis including 2 in Germany and 1 in England
Bernard

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Jul 1, 2013
It is really depressing to know that these diabetes drugs may cause serious health problems to patients instead of helping them to treat their condition. Several patients who claim of encountering these reported problems have started contacting lawyers who could help them in lodging a lawsuit against the manufacturer of these diabetes drugs. You may also refer to this site http://www.slideshare.net/gregoryhbrown89/vic... to know more about these products.
PHARMA MAIMS KILLS

Winnipeg, Canada

#4 Jul 2, 2013
WARNING: FDA Approved

Since: Jul 13

Shymkent, Kazakhstan

#5 Jul 11, 2013
Get Methadones and Roxy blues here with overnight at anitajones1990@gmail.com

“Watchtower Whistle-Blower”

Since: Dec 06

Bangor Maine USA

#6 Jul 19, 2013
Eli Lilly and Byetta/Zyprexa duplicity issue!

Byetta is produced by Amylin pharmaceuticals and co-marketed by Eli Lilly.
Eli Lilly Zyprexa can *cause* diabetes.
I took Zyprexa olanzapine a powerful Lilly schizophrenic drug for 4 years it was prescribed to me off-label for post traumatic stress disorder was ineffective costly and gave me diabetes.
Eli Lilly's #1 cash cow Zyprexa drug sale $70 billion dollars so far,has a ten times greater risk of causing type 2 diabetes over the non-user of Zyprexa. So,here we have a conflict of interest that this same company Eli Lilly also is a big profiteer of diabetes treatment.
Sooooo,Eli Lilly pushes a drug (Zyprexa) that can cause diabetes.... then turn around sell you the drugs (Byetta) to treat the diabetes that in turn can cause cancer!
What a terrible conflict of interest!
-- Daniel Haszard FMI
http://goo.gl/0ki6T
THE PHARMAFIA

Winnipeg, Canada

#8 Jul 20, 2013
Danny Haszard wrote:
Eli Lilly and Byetta/Zyprexa duplicity issue!
Byetta is produced by Amylin pharmaceuticals and co-marketed by Eli Lilly.
Eli Lilly Zyprexa can *cause* diabetes.
I took Zyprexa olanzapine a powerful Lilly schizophrenic drug for 4 years it was prescribed to me off-label for post traumatic stress disorder was ineffective costly and gave me diabetes.
Eli Lilly's #1 cash cow Zyprexa drug sale $70 billion dollars so far,has a ten times greater risk of causing type 2 diabetes over the non-user of Zyprexa. So,here we have a conflict of interest that this same company Eli Lilly also is a big profiteer of diabetes treatment.
Sooooo,Eli Lilly pushes a drug (Zyprexa) that can cause diabetes.... then turn around sell you the drugs (Byetta) to treat the diabetes that in turn can cause cancer!
What a terrible conflict of interest!
-- Daniel Haszard FMI
http://goo.gl/0ki6T
BIG PHARMA is made up of corporate criminals

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Diabetes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking to sell Enlite sensors MMT-7008A (Aug '12) 17 hr meandmy2gurlz 8
Guide to life: Is an annual medical exam a must? 18 hr kurtcooksalot16 1
FS: Dexcom G4 Platinum transmitter- BRAND NEW 20 hr lonewolfdlw 1
Infusion sets MMT 397 or 399 Mon gfgcito 20
Medtronic Quickset MMT-398 for Sale (Nov '13) Mon gfgcito 7
Omnipod for sale (Sep '10) Nov 24 mountainmiss 37
For Sale: Tandem t:slim t-slim NEW 3ml cartridges Nov 24 lonewolfdlw 1
Free recipe book for Diabetes Nov 18 Mike 2
What are the health benefits of butternut squash? Nov 11 cdm-ochm 3
Managing diabetes and the holidays Nov 11 cdm-ochm 1